Post Reply You know you're addicted to Jdramas when...
Member
11416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Florida. [Wish...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
This is a little game I saw in another group.

Here's how it works:
You start your sentence with: "You know you're addicted to Jdramas when..." then you list a bunch of things you have noticed about yourself referring to Jdramas.
Member
11416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Florida. [Wish...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
You know you're addicted to Jdramas when...

you learn Japanese because of the shows.
you can watch another drama right after you've finished one.
you can finish a drama in less than a week (or in a day. XD)
all you watch are Jdramas
you'd rather be watching Jdramas than anything else (sometimes)
you're parents notice that's all you do.
you're friends notice you go through dramas quickly.
you remember all (or most) of the dramas you've watched.
you really want to reach 100 dramas.
Member
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
I know i am addicted to Jdramas when:

i am hungry to see more japanese drama
i stay awake late at night just to finish the japanese drama at home
i am crazy to learn japanese
i have an admiration to a japanese actor
i admire their skills in acting
i can relate to the story
i dream of being inside the story
i cry because of the good story
Posted 2/24/09

animeaddiction101 wrote:

You know you're addicted to Jdramas when...


you really want to reach 100 dramas.



that's a good one! hahaha..
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09
You know you're addicted to Jdramas when...

when you're starting a new drama, you recognise and can even name the actors/actresses who play minor roles! ;D
Posted 2/24/09
You know you're addicted to Jdramas when...

you go surfing on dramawiki just for fun to see
-who's acted in which dorama or
-who's got awards from some dorama or
-which dorama you should watch next even though you already have 4 series that you're watching


Member
11416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Florida. [Wish...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

11koos wrote:

You know you're addicted to Jdramas when...

you go surfing on dramawiki just for fun to see
-who's acted in which dorama or
-who's got awards from some dorama or
-which dorama you should watch next even though you already have 4 series that you're watching




haha. XD I love DramaWiki. XD
Best place. ><
Member
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / CALii
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
oh haha these are pretty awesome i get some

you know when you are addicted to JDrama when...
You stay up late just to see what happens next
You want to scream NOO when the new episodes are coming next week because it is that anticipating
You look for the JDrama ost and download it
You imagine yourself in that role/position

darnn i spaced out on the rest... ill be back
Member
15142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MN
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

11koos wrote:

You know you're addicted to Jdramas when...

you go surfing on dramawiki just for fun to see
-who's acted in which dorama or
-who's got awards from some dorama or
-which dorama you should watch next even though you already have 4 series that you're watching




Lol! Everything you just said is totally true! Even the thing you said about naming all the actors!
Member
12674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kou-chan's ♡ || B...
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
I know i am addicted to Jdramas when:

I watched Hana Yori Dango.. Continued by Hana Kimi to Gokusen to First Kiss to Detective Conan Live to Koizora to Nodame Cantabile to 1 Litre of Tears and I was discovered that.. my day isn't complete when I don't watch any Jdo!~
Creator
13418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / JPN -> KR -> USA
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09
I know i am addicted to Jdramas when

- I keep track on which jdrama episodes are airing on which date..
- I started this group.
- I know most of actors/actresses
- I found BUNCH of JDrama images and screenshots on my laptop.
Member
8892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09

animeaddiction101 wrote:

You know you're addicted to Jdramas when...

you learn Japanese because of the shows.
you can watch another drama right after you've finished one.
you can finish a drama in less than a week (or in a day. XD)
all you watch are Jdramas
you'd rather be watching Jdramas than anything else (sometimes)
you're parents notice that's all you do.
you're friends notice you go through dramas quickly.
you remember all (or most) of the dramas you've watched.
you really want to reach 100 dramas.


this is crazy...its all me...
but thers another thing
You know you're addicted to Jdramas when:


you figured out that theres a new jdrama posted and you'll watch it even it still dont have subtitles
Member
11416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Florida. [Wish...
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

nami16 wrote:


animeaddiction101 wrote:

You know you're addicted to Jdramas when...

you learn Japanese because of the shows.
you can watch another drama right after you've finished one.
you can finish a drama in less than a week (or in a day. XD)
all you watch are Jdramas
you'd rather be watching Jdramas than anything else (sometimes)
you're parents notice that's all you do.
you're friends notice you go through dramas quickly.
you remember all (or most) of the dramas you've watched.
you really want to reach 100 dramas.


this is crazy...its all me...
but thers another thing
You know you're addicted to Jdramas when:


you figured out that theres a new jdrama posted and you'll watch it even it still dont have subtitles


lol. i do the same. XD since i know just a tad of japanese, i can watch RAW ones. =]
Member
11416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Florida. [Wish...
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
You know you're addicted to Jdoramas when...

you get mad when you haven't watched any episodes for the day.
you say NOOO when the characters do something dumb.
you feel nervous for the characters in the drama.
you watch dramas just for the actors.
you write stories based on the shows you've seen.
you make your sister obsessed with shows just so you have someone to relate to.
you react to what's going on in the show.
you just can't stop watching.
Member
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / my room
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
You know you're addicted to Jdoramas when...
you feel nervous for the characters in the drama.
you react to what's going on in the show.
you remember all (or most) of the dramas you've watched
you're parents notice that's all you do
you learn Japanese because of the shows.
I found BUNCH of JDrama images and screenshots on my laptop
You look for the JDrama ost and download it
which dorama you should watch next even though you already have 4 series that you're watching
you just can't stop watching
i cry because of the good story
i admire their skills in acting

all that
You must be logged in to post.