First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Need Moderators APPLY HERE NOW!
Moderator
1615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i now live in the...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

shugocharafan_12 wrote:


Applez96 wrote:

do you think you can help?: yes i sure hope so!
do you like this group?:i just joined today and it really looks cool
how much do you like this group?: alot from how it looks and i like avi making groups
why do you wanna be a mod?: because i love making avis for people and myself
are you going to be creative?: sure sure i will! well unless the asker wants some specific kind of thing on it.

EXAMPLES:


APPROVED! & please put your examples on the group's profile


THANKS xD i will gladly doo so.
*TOP* Moderator
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My home.
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
do you think you can help?: I hope so~ So the mods won't be busy much
do you like this group?: Yes The aviis r relly good (:
how much do you like this group?: Relly much~ I love the mod's work and the groups's profile~
why do you wanna be a mod?: Making aviis is so much fun for me~
are you going to be creative?: I sure hope so~ Im not that great though, but ill try n.n

E X A M P L E S:
Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/21/09 , edited 2/21/09

AmuletxSuki wrote:

do you think you can help?: I hope so~ So the mods won't be busy much
do you like this group?: Yes The aviis r relly good (:
how much do you like this group?: Relly much~ I love the mod's work and the groups's profile~
why do you wanna be a mod?: Making aviis is so much fun for me~
are you going to be creative?: I sure hope so~ Im not that great though, but ill try n.n

E X A M P L E S:


approved! please put your examples on the group's profile
*TOP* Moderator
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My home.
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

shugocharafan_12 wrote:


AmuletxSuki wrote:

do you think you can help?: I hope so~ So the mods won't be busy much
do you like this group?: Yes The aviis r relly good (:
how much do you like this group?: Relly much~ I love the mod's work and the groups's profile~
why do you wanna be a mod?: Making aviis is so much fun for me~
are you going to be creative?: I sure hope so~ Im not that great though, but ill try n.n

E X A M P L E S:


approved! please put your examples on the group's profile


Thank you so much n.n

Moderator
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
do you think you can help?: I will do as much as I can ^^
do you like this group?: Very Much~ The Aviis Look Great!!
how much do you like this group?: A lot!! I'd love to be able to help this group to~
why do you wanna be a mod?: I love making Avii's And helping people!!
are you going to be creative?: I think so ^^
Examples:

Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

ShadowNotes wrote:

do you think you can help?: I will do as much as I can ^^
do you like this group?: Very Much~ The Aviis Look Great!!
how much do you like this group?: A lot!! I'd love to be able to help this group to~
why do you wanna be a mod?: I love making Avii's And helping people!!
are you going to be creative?: I think so ^^
Examples:



Approved! please put your examples on the group's profile
Moderator
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hime's Editorial...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
Moderator
10220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth. Duh?
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
do you think you can help?:Yup!!
do you like this group?:Yup!!
how much do you like this group?: a LOT.
why do you wanna be a mod?: Coz I want to help this group ^^
are you going to be creative?: Yup yup!!

Examples:

Posted 2/14/10
do you think you can help?: I can help be more active in the group
do you like this group?: yes. its really awesome and i love avatars
how much do you like this group?: alot...
why do you wanna be a mod?: Because, can be active and likes to edit graphics when im in school...
are you going to be creative?: yeah i will. but let me try my best to you it.

Examples: Click here to link on my photos in on my profile. Too lazy to put it here... lol

Click Here

Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Fujisaki_Nadeshiko wrote:



Approved
Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

kat_kat_1111 wrote:

do you think you can help?:Yup!!
do you like this group?:Yup!!
how much do you like this group?: a LOT.
why do you wanna be a mod?: Coz I want to help this group ^^
are you going to be creative?: Yup yup!!

Examples:



Approved
Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Sexy_Ninja wrote:

do you think you can help?: I can help be more active in the group
do you like this group?: yes. its really awesome and i love avatars
how much do you like this group?: alot...
why do you wanna be a mod?: Because, can be active and likes to edit graphics when im in school...
are you going to be creative?: yeah i will. but let me try my best to you it.

Examples: Click here to link on my photos in on my profile. Too lazy to put it here... lol

Click Here



Approved
Member
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/10
do you think you can help?: yes
do you like this group?: yup!!
how much do you like this group?: the same as the other awesome groups i moderate..
why do you wanna be a mod?: i want to improve and i want to help out..
are you going to be creative?: yup!!
Examples: sorry if they're not good...i'm still a beginner and just learning how to use programs..

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.