First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
cant watch videos in my region
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09
uhmm, ok, i dont have a bank account yet cause i dont want some of my money to sleep there cause of the maintaining balance. so i thought about waiting then watch a certain anime. i was even tempted and tried to watch it in youtube last week, but thought that i would wait till now. skip beat and toradora are the only animes right now that im watching every time it's out and been waiting for updates, the last time i looked at skip beat it was available in my region, NOW IT ISNT!

i was willing to wait for the legal subs but there's no point if i cant watch it even. hmmm, are there other legal ways of watching skip beat or other animes that are not available in my region?

(just a thought, i think since some animes are going to have high demands, some sites might, instead of showing it for free before, want to get paid before watching the anime, havent seen one though >_< )
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
.................... no comment
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Maou068 wrote:

.................... no comment


lolz, oh well
Posted 1/18/09
the op is pissing me off really badly =__=
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
no personal threads... and use the search button. the answer to your question is there..

if you cant watch it here on CR, try other sites like veoh, megavideo, etc. or better yet try download them through torrent.. problem solved...
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
*sigh* wats the point of saying it here ur only goin to get flamed... take it to someone who can help not to somewhere where it will only get flamed and locked from the uncaring ppl this world is made of
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

trutel wrote:

no personal threads... and use the search button. the answer to your question is there..

if you cant watch it here on CR, try other sites like veoh, megavideo, etc. or better yet try download them through torrent.. problem solved...


hmmm, well yeah, but i think those are really legal

im just trying to ask if there are "any" other ways of watching it legally
if there are none, then maybe i'll go back to those "illegal" ways of watching it
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

csfritzcs wrote:

hmmm, well yeah, but i think those are really legal

im just trying to ask if there are "any" other ways of watching it legally
if there are none, then maybe i'll go back to those "illegal" ways of watching it


sure there is.. buy an original copy. streaming sites most of the time just copies and edits the works of others.. unlike here in CR now, they are actually getting permissions from the companies in Japan and the companies themselves are the one uploading it here.

unless you dont like to wait, watch them somewhere else or download them. either way, their both illegal..
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

csfritzcs wrote:

uhmm, ok, i dont have a bank account yet cause i dont want some of my money to sleep there cause of the maintaining balance. so i thought about waiting then watch a certain anime. i was even tempted and tried to watch it in youtube last week, but thought that i would wait till now. skip beat and toradora are the only animes right now that im watching every time it's out and been waiting for updates, the last time i looked at skip beat it was available in my region, NOW IT ISNT!

i was willing to wait for the legal subs but there's no point if i cant watch it even. hmmm, are there other legal ways of watching skip beat or other animes that are not available in my region?

(just a thought, i think since some animes are going to have high demands, some sites might, instead of showing it for free before, want to get paid before watching the anime, havent seen one though >_< )


find it on other sites like anilinkz.com
its got regular updates
Posted 2/5/09
idk sorry.
Posted 2/5/09
Bahh. -_-
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Weird World
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
.......... I think Shinji have explained something about this ?
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / horror land.
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

trutel wrote:

no personal threads... and use the search button. the answer to your question is there..

if you cant watch it here on CR, try other sites like veoh, megavideo, etc. or better yet try download them through torrent.. problem solved...



So we basically have to forget about crunchyroll, in my case, México, the count of anime i was able to watch went down about.. an 80%. This IS pretty discriminating and disappointing. I guess crunchyroll just WANTS to lose a lot of their regulars? Oh well, some site.
Posted 2/5/09

lucilledemorte wrote:


trutel wrote:

no personal threads... and use the search button. the answer to your question is there..

if you cant watch it here on CR, try other sites like veoh, megavideo, etc. or better yet try download them through torrent.. problem solved...



So we basically have to forget about crunchyroll, in my case, México, the count of anime i was able to watch went down about.. an 80%. This IS pretty discriminating and disappointing. I guess crunchyroll just WANTS to lose a lot of their regulars? Oh well, some site.


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-420985/The-Crunchyroll-Revolution.html

never looked in this topic??
1751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / .....
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
I agree with OP, you better go and search another site to stream your anime
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.