Michiko To Hatchin
1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
wat up with this anime....is the first time i see this kind anime........is sooo different from the other anime i saw.....(no dah!! all anime is different) but this one is just different if u know wat i mean!!!!!!http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/AnimeThat-iwatch?src=topbar


what you think about this anime? did anyone watch it?
Posted 1/18/09
I have not watched it yet
1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

spazing_dragon wrote:

I have not watched it yet


try watch a few ep...its different from the other anime u see everyday:P i think haha! but for me it is very different
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

exiledpinoy wrote:

wat up with this anime....is the first time i see this kind anime........is sooo different from the other anime i saw.....(no dah!! all anime is different) but this one is just different if u know wat i mean!!!!!!http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/AnimeThat-iwatch?src=topbar


what you think about this anime? did anyone watch it?


wonderful anime, however this thread is a duplicate
use search next time
1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

artgeek707 wrote:


exiledpinoy wrote:

wat up with this anime....is the first time i see this kind anime........is sooo different from the other anime i saw.....(no dah!! all anime is different) but this one is just different if u know wat i mean!!!!!!http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/AnimeThat-iwatch?src=topbar


what you think about this anime? did anyone watch it?


wonderful anime, however this thread is a duplicate
use search next time


ohh heee ........ my bad well i guess they can lock it
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
OT: ALL animes are different from each other...

OP: that is your group. so i dont think you should be asking us if that anime in your list is strange or weird whatsoever..

im not sure whether or not the OP is asking something out of the blue or he just want to advertise his group... either way, im not interested in both...
1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

trutel wrote:

OT: ALL animes are different from each other...

OP: that is your group. so i dont think you should be asking us if that anime in your list is strange or weird whatsoever..

im not sure whether or not the OP is asking something out of the blue or he just want to advertise his group... either way, im not interested in both...


hmmm i not asking if my anime list is strange or wierd(i just wanted to show it to ppl something wrong with that?
!


im just asking about wat u think of Michiko To Hatchin
n if u not intrrested at all y bother replying
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

exiledpinoy wrote:

hmmm i not asking if my anime list is strange or wierd(i just wanted to show it to ppl something wrong with that?
!


im just asking about wat u think of Michiko To Hatchin
n if u not intrrested at all y bother replying


i didnt say that your list is strange or weird. what i meant was i dont think you should be asking us that question(thats what the "whatsoever" implies) since it is in your list and currently watching it. and the bottom line is, all animes are different from each other.. (may it be characters, plot, etc.)

if thats just your way of making an excuse to advertising your group-- its illegal. but if thats not your intention(as i expect you would say), then you dont have to be defensive.
1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

trutel wrote:


exiledpinoy wrote:

hmmm i not asking if my anime list is strange or wierd(i just wanted to show it to ppl something wrong with that?
!


im just asking about wat u think of Michiko To Hatchin
n if u not intrrested at all y bother replying


i didnt say that your list is strange or weird. what i meant was i dont think you should be asking us that question(thats what the "whatsoever" implies) since it is in your list and currently watching it. and the bottom line is, all animes are different from each other.. (may it be characters, plot, etc.)

if thats just your way of making an excuse to advertising your group-- its illegal. but if thats not your intention(as i expect you would say), then you dont have to be defensive.


i dont realy quite get it but oh well if thats wat u think
Posted 1/19/09
Please use this

Michiko to Hatchin
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-359817/Michiko-to-Hatchin.html

~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.