First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Ur favorite DoTA heroes......
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

paolo54 wrote:

Rhasta since he is the first hero I have choose when I begin playing DOTA


SAME HERE

u dont expect crap from one of the best disabler around...
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
razor (lighting revanant),Crixalis (sand king) scourge
earth shaker and Yurnero Juggernaut sentinel
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

unexpectable wrote:


abyssdeath wrote:

Lawl. stop playing with noob rikimaru guys. a pro rikimaru wouldn't be stopped even if ward or gem. not to mention a mere track or amplify dmg lawl. Rikimaru owned = your game is over dude


ahahhahaaa.. i dono abt that..
after all if a riki cant farm in early game.. plus riki is like a mere food coz hp too low doesnt matter a pro or a noob.. a low hp hero will always stay as it is even u give it to a pro

anyways thats my view..
if u have info abt the pro riki i would like to learn it from him.. and hopefully there is a replay to learn from


dude. Track+amp does reveal the SA location. But smokescreen still pwns. :] and if the game has a couple of dust spammers/ward bitches get a HOTD and dominate a creep. Place the creep somemore in the Neutral forest and when heroes tries to gank ure ass smoke>blink to creeps>wait for CD>place your dominated creep near a tower and blink to it. They wont dare chase pass the power unless u tell me they need 5 heros to kill you.
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

unexpectable wrote:


paolo54 wrote:

Rhasta since he is the first hero I have choose when I begin playing DOTA


SAME HERE

u dont expect crap from one of the best disabler around...


Fyi.. he wont work as a good disabler anymore. Due to his shitty hp. Even if u got a guinsoo he is still very much paper. :/ sad to say but true.
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

tngrqb123 wrote:


unexpectable wrote:


abyssdeath wrote:

Lawl. stop playing with noob rikimaru guys. a pro rikimaru wouldn't be stopped even if ward or gem. not to mention a mere track or amplify dmg lawl. Rikimaru owned = your game is over dude


ahahhahaaa.. i dono abt that..
after all if a riki cant farm in early game.. plus riki is like a mere food coz hp too low doesnt matter a pro or a noob.. a low hp hero will always stay as it is even u give it to a pro

anyways thats my view..
if u have info abt the pro riki i would like to learn it from him.. and hopefully there is a replay to learn from


dude. Track+amp does reveal the SA location. But smokescreen still pwns. :] and if the game has a couple of dust spammers/ward bitches get a HOTD and dominate a creep. Place the creep somemore in the Neutral forest and when heroes tries to gank ure ass smoke>blink to creeps>wait for CD>place your dominated creep near a tower and blink to it. They wont dare chase pass the power unless u tell me they need 5 heros to kill you. :D


yup u must be good enough to do that.. need pretty good mind games tho..
another thing.. its hard to farm in low lvls with riki hopefully ur opponents on the same lane is more afraid of u then u are of them..

smoke screen is good.. but riki backstab is now physical damage not that pain anymore..
plus u jus need to avoid staying too close together during pushing or there is a gonna be gank coming to u.. so its kinda hard for riki to decide who to smoke screen coz if he does all nukes gonna go to him unless there is another iniator in his team..

but i saw a pro riki with a lothar.. ^^ thats wat u call a pro build
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

tngrqb123 wrote:


unexpectable wrote:


paolo54 wrote:

Rhasta since he is the first hero I have choose when I begin playing DOTA


SAME HERE

u dont expect crap from one of the best disabler around...


Fyi.. he wont work as a good disabler anymore. Due to his shitty hp. Even if u got a guinsoo he is still very much paper. :/ sad to say but true.



yup but other than the poor hp u cant deny the fact that his a good disable hero.. able to disable 3hero together with his ulti, hex , shackle...
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
witch doctor, enigma, earthshaker are my favorite heroes. i like to play more of a support character other then end heroes like sa, pa, bh, so on. Earthshaker with a blink dagger is fun
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Franion wrote:

witch doctor, enigma, earthshaker are my favorite heroes. i like to play more of a support character other then end heroes like sa, pa, bh, so on. Earthshaker with a blink dagger is fun


>.< es is always with a blink dagger.. unless u find it better with a lothar..
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
blink dagger > Lothar i think blink works more better with es then lothar
4509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
lol....i think this has become a riki fight....haha....
2446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Razor with treads, mjoullnir, bfly, hyperstone. Turn on frenzy and it's good game.
My best DotA hero: Puck.
My favorite: Pudge, Tiny or Mirana.
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere, somepl...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Balanar is good - run and attack damn fast in the night
Mortred also good - 4x critical strike
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

nemesisz wrote:

lol....i think this has become a riki fight....haha....


this is wat u get if u put a group of ppl playing too much pubs games in maps 6.57b
14183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / .......
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
VIPER!!!!!! buy helm of the dominator...then butterfly............boots of travel......monkey king bar.........the enmeyis just a piece of paper!!!!!!!

(always upgrade third skill and first skill!!!!) attack the enemy with frenzy...when it tries to escape, use the viper strike!!!!!!!!!! the enemy is just like a creeP!!!!!!!!!!!!
2494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Pandaria
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Chaos Knight very OP starts with ms 325 fast already
2-4 sec stun with extra 1-200 damage nuke,(0.01 ministun before the 2-4 sec stun CANNOT BE BLOCK by Linken's)
Blink great Escaping and Ganking ( 325ms with Blink and a stun run if you can)
3x Critical strike and that is not his ult good as Morts level 2 ult
And his Ult Phantasm 3 images + hero all the them do 100% damage +3xcrit (unlike other images)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.