First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply * swimming pool *
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
ur welcome
Moderator
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*Looks around*
The pool needs some management...
*Takes out a mob and starts cleaning*
Creator
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*looks around*

na! the pools is all clean

Moderator
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:

*looks around*

na! the pools is all clean



*Swings the mop around cleaning the outer edges of the pool*
You might not want to step around here..its pretty wet..
Posted 1/19/09

Bestkill wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:

*looks around*

na! the pools is all clean



*Swings the mop around cleaning the outer edges of the pool*
You might not want to step around here..its pretty wet..


*walks around and sees them*
Hey, what are you guys doing?

Creator
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
oh! look down, i guess so
*ran and change her togs*
then jump in the pools*
Creator
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
err! swimming! ^^! wanna come ?.. its pretty warm here
Posted 1/19/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:

err! swimming! ^^! wanna come ?.. its pretty warm here


Shyeah!
*jumps in and makes a splash*
*laughs*

[[it's warm ^^' I'm a little scared.. jk jk]]
Moderator
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

suicidalnerd wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:

err! swimming! ^^! wanna come ?.. its pretty warm here


Shyeah!
*jumps in and makes a splash*
*laughs*

[[it's warm ^^' I'm a little scared.. jk jk]]


*Sits on the other side of the pool on a swimming tube*
Of course..the sun is out..
*Puts on some sunglasses and takes out some sun lotion*
Creator
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
haha! its sure are

make a big splash on suicidalnerd
Posted 1/19/09

Bestkill wrote:


suicidalnerd wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:

err! swimming! ^^! wanna come ?.. its pretty warm here


Shyeah!
*jumps in and makes a splash*
*laughs*

[[it's warm ^^' I'm a little scared.. jk jk]]


*Sits on the other side of the pool on a swimming tube*
Of course..the sun is out..
*Puts on some sunglasses and takes out some sun lotion*


*floats on black and sighs relaxed*
This is a nice school
Member
10283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
nemu walked out into the swimming pool and sat at a bench. "Maybe i can read and get a tan at the same time" she said under her breath. She took out one of her favorite books and began to read silently.
Moderator
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*Puts sun lotion on self and throws it to the others*
..Yeah..
*Drinks some lemonade from a tray on the swimming pool and flips through a page in a magizine*
Posted 1/19/09
-smiles and sits on the side of the pool-
waaa soo warm nya<3
Creator
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
arghh... i'm hungry.. maybe i should buy something from the school cafe
*run towards the cafe*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.