First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply * swimming pool *
Moderator
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09

iiRAWRSx3 wrote:

-smiles and sits on the side of the pool-
waaa soo warm nya<3



kyoluver23 wrote:

nemu walked out into the swimming pool and sat at a bench. "Maybe i can read and get a tan at the same time" she said under her breath. She took out one of her favorite books and began to read silently.


*Swimming tube Sways uncontrollably*
Arghh..its going to fall!!
*Falls off the swimming tube, making a big splash, getting water everywhere*
Posted 1/19/09

Bestkill wrote:


iiRAWRSx3 wrote:

-smiles and sits on the side of the pool-
waaa soo warm nya<3



kyoluver23 wrote:

nemu walked out into the swimming pool and sat at a bench. "Maybe i can read and get a tan at the same time" she said under her breath. She took out one of her favorite books and began to read silently.


*Swimming tube Sways uncontrollably*
Arghh..too much stuff on here!!
*Falls off the swimming tube, making a big splash, getting water everywhere*


kyaaa >< -giggles- im wet nows -giggles- are yooh ohkays?nya<3

Posted 1/19/09
[[sorry I had dinner >__<]]

*gets splashed*
hnnn...
*smiles slightly*
*snickers at best kill falling*
Creator
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*walk back to the pools*
ahh... lunch ladies is not here
walk towards bestkill ! *laughs*
haha nii-san, r u ok ?
*past him towel*
Posted 1/19/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:

*walk back to the pools*
ahh... lunch ladies is not here
walk towards bestkill ! *laughs*
haha nii-san, r u ok ?
*past him towel*


*snickering slightly*
ahaha
*splashes ShakuganYawen*
couldn't resist XP
Moderator
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09


*Surface onto the side coughing up some water*
Yeah..sorry that I got you wet..
*Pulls self up on the edge of the pool and takes the towel*
Posted 1/19/09

Bestkill wrote:



*Surface onto the side coughing up some water*
Yeah..sorry that I got you wet..
*Pulls self up on the edge of the pool and takes the towel*


*laughs*
Very niccce

Creator
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

suicidalnerd wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:

*walk back to the pools*
ahh... lunch ladies is not here
walk towards bestkill ! *laughs*
haha nii-san, r u ok ?
*past him towel*


*snickering slightly*
ahaha
*splashes ShakuganYawen*
couldn't resist XP


hey! i'm all wets now!
Jump into the pools and big a splash
*laughs*
this is fun , haha
Posted 1/19/09

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:


suicidalnerd wrote:


ShakuganYawen25 wrote:

*walk back to the pools*
ahh... lunch ladies is not here
walk towards bestkill ! *laughs*
haha nii-san, r u ok ?
*past him towel*


*snickering slightly*
ahaha
*splashes ShakuganYawen*
couldn't resist XP


hey! i'm all wets now!
Jump into the pools and big a splash
*laughs*
this is fun , haha


o.O
*waves from the splash push me away to the side*
*laughs*
omg, that was big!

Moderator
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*Sigh*
Looks like I need more practice in the pool..
*Stands up and walks into the changing room*
Creator
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
whoa! nii-san is gonna swim too ?
*keep swimming*
Posted 1/19/09
Hooray! err...
*realizes that I didn't get anyone's names*

*scratches back of head*
opps.. I forgot to change..
*gets out of pool and shakes the water out and goes to change in the girl's changing room*
Posted 1/19/09
its ohkays[: -giggles&sings- just keep swimming,just keep swimming swimming
-giggles-
Moderator
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*Walks out in swimwear and slides the pool, swimming slowly*
Posted 1/19/09

Bestkill wrote:

*Walks out in swimwear and slides the pool, swimming slowly*


*comes out and sees bestkill*
*gets megaphone out of nowhere*
Come on! You can do better than that!
*laughs a bit and jumps in again*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.