First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Proud of Mahou Shoujo
69146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Nederland, TX
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09
After I first saw Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, I've become a fan of the magical girl genre. It also took me back to when I watched Card Captor Sakura (sadly back then it was run as "Cardcaptors"). Recently, I've been watching almost every magical girl series I can find including some of the slightly older ones like Pretty Cure and have grown to enjoy them.

I'm wondering if there are more fans out there (especially other guys) that like to watch magical girl anime.

Also, Lyrical Nanoha and Lyrical Nanoha As are out on DVD, now.
Posted 1/19/09
I liek Nanoha too..
Posted 1/19/09

ShichiNoBushi wrote:

After I first saw Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, I've become a fan of the magical girl genre. It also took me back to when I watched Card Captor Sakura (sadly back then it was run as "Cardcaptors"). Recently, I've been watching almost every magical girl series I can find including some of the slightly older ones like Pretty Cure and have grown to enjoy them.

I'm wondering if there are more fans out there (especially other guys) that like to watch magical girl anime.

Also, Lyrical Nanoha and Lyrical Nanoha As are out on DVD, now.


OP ishhhh?
Posted 1/19/09
I enjoy Pretty Cure on my free time.
3741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Sanzu no Kawa
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09
I make it a point to at least take a peek at majokko shows that I haven't seen before when I get the chance-- which is usually on TV. Whether I actually watch them to the end-- or watch it at all-- is a different issue however.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
hmm, i dont mind it really
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hoofddorp, The Ne...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
It used to be my fave genre when I was younger, and I still like it, not to mention that Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon is still my fave anime :D!!
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
The only Majou Shoujo I can stand is Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. If Slayers is included in the majou shoujo genre, I would include it as well.
3741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Sanzu no Kawa
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

The only Majou Shoujo I can stand is Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. If Slayers is included in the majou shoujo genre, I would include it as well.


Try Mahou Shoujo Ai.

....

[insert evil laughter]
3257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

it's fine..
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

gondola_wuv wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

The only Majou Shoujo I can stand is Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. If Slayers is included in the majou shoujo genre, I would include it as well.


Try Mahou Shoujo Ai.

....

[insert evil laughter]


Hmm... How about Jiburiru?
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
I like Card Captor Sakura.
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
i definitely like it......i think there are 3 seasons of that anime, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers.....................
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
personal thread...

OT: i also liked the series. XD
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
card captor sakura
shugo chara
and nahoha
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.