First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
mangas that you treasure..
3497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / South Australia
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
i would love to collect manga but its hard to get in australia!! i am up to about three now!!
1965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / where I belong♥
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

yunfanz wrote:

same with me i usally buy some when i have the money before i know it i have a little box for them and now the box is filled and i have more all over the place under my disk behind my bed


same here! haha!
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brasil ;3
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Oh I have some here ,but i don't have very money to buy all the collections i wanna xD, anyway I have lots of manga's in my computher! When I Have money I buy in some event =D
*-*
440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Incagnito.
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Oh crap. That's a lot.
I used to have a fat stack of them too.
I treasured them so much, until my parents said I was wasting too much money on it.
So I said good-bye to buying them.
And had to give them away.

But I still have some that I couldn't give away.
My Tsubasa Chronicles collection.
1965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / where I belong♥
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bannana_Crazy wrote:

Oh crap. That's a lot.
I used to have a fat stack of them too.
I treasured them so much, until my parents said I was wasting too much money on it.
So I said good-bye to buying them.
And had to give them away.

But I still have some that I couldn't give away.
My Tsubasa Chronicles collection.


Kinda..
My mom also told me the same thing
But i really can't give them away or say good-bye
I'm still buying secretly..

You have good collections, Tsubasa Chronicles has many volumes..
13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/26/09
Well, i stopped buying manga because I'm buying my books for school.
but i still have manga that i bought,love and cherish.


Girl Got Game: vol.2-vol.10
Fruits Basket: vol.3-vol.19
Imadoki: vol.5
Princess Ai: vol.3
Hana Kimi: vol.1
Wish: vol.4
Forbidden Dance: vol.1-4
Hands off!: vol.2 & vol.4
Kodocha: vol.10
Kare First Love: vol.2
Kill me Kiss me: vol.4
My Brothers and Me: vol.1
Rurouni Kenshin: vol.15
Rave Master: my brother currently has them
Dragon Ball Z: my brother has them too. xD
Shaman King: vol.6
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines.
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Lol sometimes I get lazy and just look at Mangafox...

But I really treasure Furuba mangas...but I like Fushigi Yugi better since it's quite rare nowadays...
6082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / little dot on the...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

i only have these .. ><
lol.. i only spent $ on those mangas that i really reaaally like. XD

ye.. those average mangas .. i keep them in my computer.. (you know what i mean.. HAHAHA)


55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / your face
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
i collect manga if i have money. my most treasured manga would be absolute boyfriend by yuu watase and After school Nightmare
1965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / where I belong♥
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

idiotiic wrote:


i only have these .. ><
lol.. i only spent $ on those mangas that i really reaaally like. XD

ye.. those average mangas .. i keep them in my computer.. (you know what i mean.. HAHAHA)




wOw!

you also have kaichou wa maid sama collection & tsubasa chronicles! :D
chinese raws?
1965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / where I belong♥
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

MoonPenguin9597 wrote:

Lol sometimes I get lazy and just look at Mangafox...

But I really treasure Furuba mangas...but I like Fushigi Yugi better since it's quite rare nowadays...


i like the fushigi yuugi anime, 'coz the manga has many volumes
it'll cost a lot!
1965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / where I belong♥
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Belinda_rocks wrote:

Well, i stopped buying manga because I'm buying my books for school.
but i still have manga that i bought,love and cherish.


Girl Got Game: vol.2-vol.10
Fruits Basket: vol.3-vol.18
Imadoki: vol.5
Princess Ai: vol.3
Hana Kimi: vol.1
Wish: vol.4
Forbidden Dance: vol.1-4
Hands off!: vol.2 & vol.4
Kodocha: vol.10
Kare First Love: vol.2
Kill me Kiss me: vol.4
My Brothers and Me: vol.1
Rurouni Kenshin: vol.15
Rave Master: my brother currently has them
Dragon Ball Z: my brother has them too. xD
Shaman King: vol.6


wheew~!
quite a lot of collections!

6082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / little dot on the...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09


yep. i can read chinese XD
btw i only bought 1 tsubasa chronicle book LOLS. (ye, its e only book that i bought is in eng. )
wuu >w< english translated books are more expensive T-T
shouldnt have bought it LOL. x.x
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
I don't "treasure" manga...or any books for that matter. It's not like I can't just buy them again if I lose them.
But my favorites are Beauty Pop, Black Cat, Fullmetal Alchemist, Meru Puri, Ultra Maniac, etc.
1965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / where I belong♥
Offline
Posted 1/27/09


u have lots of them too!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.