First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply ::♥♥Avatar Making♥♥::
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 6/28/09
Username:
Text:
Fonts(Girly, Curly, Creepy, Cool, Old, Etc)
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Original, Etc) :
Animation:
Extras (anything u would like):
MOD:
Pic:

Here is Some Things To Keep In Mind:

Keep ur request under 3 pics
Keep ur pics Appropriate (no perverted pics)
Try to use big pics for better quality
Anyone Who Cant Follow the Rules, their Request is Rejected or Ignored
Please And Thank You! Enjoy!


Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Username: 1234567890qaz
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words): Asucaga and KiraLacus (separate, maybe divide pic in 2)
Crop? (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny???) : thin & tall
Animation: yes, change from one half to the other
Other ( Brushes, Supernovas, Lights?): mod's choice
Pic:


Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

1234567890qaz wrote:

Username: 1234567890qaz
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words): Asucaga and KiraLacus (separate, maybe divide pic in 2)
Crop? (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny???) : thin & tall
Animation: yes, change from one half to the other
Other ( Brushes, Supernovas, Lights?): mod's choice
Pic:




done zher601

im sorry but ull have to go to tis site to get it ^_^ for some reason i coudnt post it here :P






just copy and save as gif

if theres any problems tell me ^^

Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

Zhera601 wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

Username: 1234567890qaz
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words): Asucaga and KiraLacus (separate, maybe divide pic in 2)
Crop? (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny???) : thin & tall
Animation: yes, change from one half to the other
Other ( Brushes, Supernovas, Lights?): mod's choice
Pic:




done zher601

im sorry but ull have to go to tis site to get it ^_^ for some reason i coudnt post it here :P






just copy and save as gif

if theres any problems tell me ^^



really nice job i luv it XD by the way what program did you guys use
Posted 1/25/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


Zhera601 wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

Username: 1234567890qaz
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words): Asucaga and KiraLacus (separate, maybe divide pic in 2)
Crop? (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny???) : thin & tall
Animation: yes, change from one half to the other
Other ( Brushes, Supernovas, Lights?): mod's choice
Pic:




done zher601

im sorry but ull have to go to tis site to get it ^_^ for some reason i coudnt post it here :P






just copy and save as gif

if theres any problems tell me ^^



really nice job i luv it XD by the way what program did you guys use


we used photoshop cs3

Posted 2/13/09
Username:animelover049
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words): anime roxxs!
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny) :long
Animation:no
Borders:no thanks
Brushes:yea
Other (Lights, Feathers, Japanese Writings):lights
MOD:any
Pic:
Posted 2/13/09

animelover049 wrote:

Username:animelover049
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words): anime roxxs!
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny) :long
Animation:no
Borders:no thanks
Brushes:yea
Other (Lights, Feathers, Japanese Writings):lights
MOD:any
Pic:


Pending!!zhera601!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09

animelover049 wrote:

Username:animelover049
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words): anime roxxs!
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny) :long
Animation:no
Borders:no thanks
Brushes:yea
Other (Lights, Feathers, Japanese Writings):lights
MOD:any
Pic:


Done!!!!!Zhera601!!! hope u like it ^^


Posted 2/13/09

Zhera601 wrote:


animelover049 wrote:

Username:animelover049
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words): anime roxxs!
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny) :long
Animation:no
Borders:no thanks
Brushes:yea
Other (Lights, Feathers, Japanese Writings):lights
MOD:any
Pic:


Done!!!!!Zhera601!!! hope u like it ^^




i love it!
Posted 2/15/09
Username:_RockPrincess_
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words):jessica _RockPrincess_
Fonts(Girly, Curly, Creepy, Cool, Etc)girly and cool
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) :tall n thin
Animation:no thanxs
Borders:no thanxs
Brushes(Feathers, Japanese Writings):anything that look good with the pic
Other (Lights, Backround, Etc):anything and can you do roses as the background
MOD:anyone
Pic:
Member
21289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
Username: Orih1me
Text: Orih1me, i want to be in your arm...forever....
Fonts(Girly, Curly, Creepy, Cool, Etc):: girly...cool...cute
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) :: tall n thin
Animation:: no thx
Borders:: nope~
Brushes(Feathers, Japanese Writings, Bubbles, Etc):: anythung tat fits~
Other (Lights, Backround, Etc):: if it looks good then ok
MOD: anyone would do
Pic::

Posted 2/16/09

orih1me wrote:

Username: Orih1me
Text: Orih1me, i want to be in your arm...forever....
Fonts(Girly, Curly, Creepy, Cool, Etc):: girly...cool...cute
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) :: tall n thin
Animation:: no thx
Borders:: nope~
Brushes(Feathers, Japanese Writings, Bubbles, Etc):: anythung tat fits~
Other (Lights, Backround, Etc):: if it looks good then ok
MOD: anyone would do
Pic::



: Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zhera601!!!!!!!!!!!
hope u like it ^^
Posted 2/16/09

_RockPrincess_ wrote:

Username:_RockPrincess_
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words):jessica _RockPrincess_
Fonts(Girly, Curly, Creepy, Cool, Etc)girly and cool
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) :tall n thin
Animation:no thanxs
Borders:no thanxs
Brushes(Feathers, Japanese Writings):anything that look good with the pic
Other (Lights, Backround, Etc):anything and can you do roses as the background
MOD:anyone
Pic:



Done!!!!!ZHERA601!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope u like it ^^

Posted 2/16/09

Zhera601 wrote:


_RockPrincess_ wrote:

Username:_RockPrincess_
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words):jessica _RockPrincess_
Fonts(Girly, Curly, Creepy, Cool, Etc)girly and cool
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) :tall n thin
Animation:no thanxs
Borders:no thanxs
Brushes(Feathers, Japanese Writings):anything that look good with the pic
Other (Lights, Backround, Etc):anything and can you do roses as the background
MOD:anyone
Pic:



Done!!!!!ZHERA601!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope u like it ^^



OMG IL OVE IT THANXS
Posted 2/16/09

_RockPrincess_ wrote:


Zhera601 wrote:


_RockPrincess_ wrote:

Username:_RockPrincess_
Text (Anything U Want ^^ Just No Bad Words):jessica _RockPrincess_
Fonts(Girly, Curly, Creepy, Cool, Etc)girly and cool
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) :tall n thin
Animation:no thanxs
Borders:no thanxs
Brushes(Feathers, Japanese Writings):anything that look good with the pic
Other (Lights, Backround, Etc):anything and can you do roses as the background
MOD:anyone
Pic:



Done!!!!!ZHERA601!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope u like it ^^



OMG IL OVE IT THANXS


im sorry i couldnt put roses in the backround ^_^" i didnt have that kind of brush
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.