First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
something to think about
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Feminism is made...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
That seems to be the amount of circumcisions as a whole. Statistically, only 30% of males are circumcised. So he probably wants us to think if circumcision is really necessary, which is obviously not, for males. As far as statistics and surveys go, circumcision have no effect on the sex lives nor the pleasure attained by the foreskin-less males. Compared to intact ones that is.
So it is most likely a religious shit seeing how majority of Muslims are circumcised along vast amounts of Judeo-Christians. Or it can also be a superstition. But who cares, its just a foreskin. Or is it just that?
But then again, he might just actually wants us to think about circumcision instead of debate about it.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

shinto-male wrote:

most of the world's men are intact


But what is your argument?
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
where are your statistics coming from?
its NOT LEGIT.










HEY GUS, GO GET CIRCUMCISED.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

where are your statistics coming from?
its NOT LEGIT.










HEY GUS, GO GET CIRCUMCISED.


Don tell us wut to do yo
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

where are your statistics coming from?
its NOT LEGIT.










HEY GUS, GO GET CIRCUMCISED.


Don tell us wut to do yo


u have alot of cr points how did u get them all?
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

loz0ot wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

where are your statistics coming from?
its NOT LEGIT.










HEY GUS, GO GET CIRCUMCISED.


Don tell us wut to do yo


u have alot of cr points how did u get them all?


Posts like the one you just quoted
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

h3ntie wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

where are your statistics coming from?
its NOT LEGIT.










HEY GUS, GO GET CIRCUMCISED.


Don tell us wut to do yo


u have alot of cr points how did u get them all?


Posts like the one you just quoted


so i get points 4 quoting people?
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

loz0ot wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

where are your statistics coming from?
its NOT LEGIT.










HEY GUS, GO GET CIRCUMCISED.


Don tell us wut to do yo


u have alot of cr points how did u get them all?


Posts like the one you just quoted


so i get points 4 quoting people?


http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=crpoints
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
k thx
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Feminism is made...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

Julmabob wrote:

THIS IS TO MAKE UR HEADMESSED UP DONT FALL FOR IT
WHEN U GET CONFUSED THERE WILL BE ANGRY N******
COMING FROM UR WINDOWS TAKING UR COMPUTERS AWEI.

You messed up my head and an angry N****** came from my window and took my computer.

Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
68087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
pointless thread is pointless.

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.