First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~ [Awkward Situation/Opposite Gender]
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 2/23/09
Characters~
Girls-
Dannie Kionu (Ryoma)<<<<Random person I made up>>>Anz23
Millie Tsukasa (Kairi)<<<<Random person I made up>>>Deen22
Saki Shimizu (Berryz Koubou)
Suzuki Airi (C-ute/Buono)

Boys~
Nakajima Yuto (Hey! Say! JUMP)
Yamada Ryosuke (hey! Say! JUMP)
Kikuchi Fuma (B I Shadow)
Nakajima Kento (B I Shadow)


What you are going to read:
2 best friends, Kionu Dannie and Tsukasa Millie, go to live in Tokyo Japan. They then enroll to a "celebrity school" where they meet 2 Hey! Say! JUMP members and 2 B I Shadow members. At that time, the HSJ members thought that Dannie was a boy and thought she was "dating" Millie at some time. Dannie & Millie then meet more celebrities, who are girls, in the school, Suzuki Airi and Saki Shimizu. The 4 girls and 4 boys took time on their lives and found their true love for one another. The Awkward Situation and the Opposite Gender.

for each Ep.~
Opening song~ Forever ~ NEWS
Ending song~ Final Distance ~ Utada Hikaru
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
uwa can i join?~!
^_^ if its ok~
Fanfic Lover
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09
Can I join? Is Yamada taken?
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Episode One - Japan here I come! -




Sorry if it's short. I was too lazii^^ my bad^^
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

deen22 wrote:

uwa can i join?~!
^_^ if its ok~


Uhhh well Dannie and Millie are the only one's that are for signing up...Dannie is a the ultimate tomboy and Millie is mostly a girly girl. Which do you prefer?
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

azn23 wrote:

Can I join? Is Yamada taken?


Dannie or Millie^^ Dannie~ Tomboy........Millie~ Girly girl
Which one?
Fanfic Lover
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

rikkuluvsNewS wrote:


azn23 wrote:

Can I join? Is Yamada taken?


Dannie or Millie^^ Dannie~ Tomboy........Millie~ Girly girl
Which one?


I prefer Dannie since she's a tomboy since i'm more of a tomboy then a girly girl
Fanfic Lover
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Awesomee!
can't wait until they arrive in japan :P
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

azn23 wrote:


rikkuluvsNewS wrote:


azn23 wrote:

Can I join? Is Yamada taken?


Dannie or Millie^^ Dannie~ Tomboy........Millie~ Girly girl
Which one?


I prefer Dannie since she's a tomboy since i'm more of a tomboy then a girly girl


okay you'll b Dannie........demo.....She's is a total tomboy....she talks,acts,looks, and do things like a tomboy.
Is that okay w/ u?
Fanfic Lover
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

rikkuluvsNewS wrote:


azn23 wrote:


rikkuluvsNewS wrote:


azn23 wrote:

Can I join? Is Yamada taken?


Dannie or Millie^^ Dannie~ Tomboy........Millie~ Girly girl
Which one?


I prefer Dannie since she's a tomboy since i'm more of a tomboy then a girly girl


okay you'll b Dannie........demo.....She's is a total tomboy....she talks,acts,looks, and do things like a tomboy.
Is that okay w/ u?


yeahh im fine. Like three years ago i got this boyish cut and then my mom friend was like " is this your son" and i was like eh? and then some of my friends were like from the back you look like a guy. So its fine with me
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

azn23 wrote:


rikkuluvsNewS wrote:


azn23 wrote:


rikkuluvsNewS wrote:


azn23 wrote:

Can I join? Is Yamada taken?


Dannie or Millie^^ Dannie~ Tomboy........Millie~ Girly girl
Which one?


I prefer Dannie since she's a tomboy since i'm more of a tomboy then a girly girl


okay you'll b Dannie........demo.....She's is a total tomboy....she talks,acts,looks, and do things like a tomboy.
Is that okay w/ u?


yeahh im fine. Like three years ago i got this boyish cut and then my mom friend was like " is this your son" and i was like eh? and then some of my friends were like from the back you look like a guy. So its fine with me


great^^ then u hav the role^^
Fanfic Lover
16853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Shadowed Lakeside
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Oh can I still sign up?
Who can i be?
I can't tell by the list.
Baka desu.
Fanfic Lover
1754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW like it i found it great
Cant wait for the next epsiode >>> looking forwared to read it :D
Fanfic Lover
10836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / guess~ l0l
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
omg! i loved it!!! >w< dannie is a tomboy? cool!!! tomboys rock!!!! >w< oh o im being weird again~
Fanfic Lover
16853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Shadowed Lakeside
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
It's really good so far.
I can't wait to read more.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.