First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
2009 - TOP 15 JAPANESE ACTRESS WITH POTENTIAL RATINGS (VIEWERS)
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
YES there should be ....

- ueno juri (she JUST CAN ACT)
- Erika Toda
- Yui

Shida Mirai deserves to be there!! she is so talented for a girl that age ...
seriously her acts are awesome
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

cagalli_hibiki wrote:

YES there should be ....

- ueno juri (she JUST CAN ACT)
- Erika Toda
- Yui

Shida Mirai deserves to be there!! she is so talented for a girl that age ...
seriously her acts are awesome


In some japanese site/blog, they called mirai-chan as "actress of acting" "genius actress". She's a rare talent
19758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo or London (...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09


hmm... strange how these actresses are mostly established actresses already... eg. nakama yukie, kanno miho and kou shibasaki are megastars already...
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

meg_anime4ever wrote:



hmm... strange how these actresses are mostly established actresses already... eg. nakama yukie, kanno miho and kou shibasaki are megastars already...

potential ratings. Not potential actress

19758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo or London (...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:

potential ratings. Not potential actress



like drama ratings???

1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

meg_anime4ever wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:

potential ratings. Not potential actress



like drama ratings???



yeah like Their drama can make high ratings if they act there..... watever but definitely not potential actress ranking coz there are many old actress made in the list like u said just now. I think they also based on their old drama ratings and their popularity
19758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo or London (...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09


yeah like Their drama can make high ratings if they act there..... watever but definitely not potential actress ranking coz there are many old actress made in the list like u said just now. I think they also based on their old drama ratings and their popularity

oh... i see , i see... ^_^
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
NO MAO INOUE?!?!?!
but im glad shida mirai made it
she is going to be the next hit to japan
she has so much potential especially being 14 years old
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
no yui aragaki?????? DX
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:

1/ Aoi Miyazaki (23) 8.9%
2/ Nakama Yukie (29) 7.7%
3/ Ayase Haruka (23) 4.4%
4/ Horikita Maki (20) 2.8%
5/ Kanno Miho (31) 2.7%
6/ Misaki Ito (31) 2.1%
6/ Aya Ueto (23) 2.1%
6/ Shida Mirai (15) 2.1%
9/ Ryoko Yonekura (33) 2.0%
10/ Saki Aibu (23) 1.8%
11/ Nagasawa Masami (21) 1.7%
11/ Rosa Kato (23) 1.7%
13/ Fukada Kyoko (26) 1.5%
14/ Konishi Manami (30) 1.4%
15/ Kou Shibasaki (27) 1.3%



wow.. no aragaki yui, toda erika, inoue mao, and ueno juri...
where is this survey come from, may i know?



i dunt know but ueno juri made in top of female viewers, toda erika made in top of male viewers. No aragaki yui and inoue mao in both lists. Those actress must be in top of boths list so they could be in this final ranking. I will post that extra lists later


so u mean aragaki yui and inoue mao made it in the overall ratings, what is the top 15 rating you just posted about?
I wish gakky and mao made it....


1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Nie9017 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:

1/ Aoi Miyazaki (23) 8.9%
2/ Nakama Yukie (29) 7.7%
3/ Ayase Haruka (23) 4.4%
4/ Horikita Maki (20) 2.8%
5/ Kanno Miho (31) 2.7%
6/ Misaki Ito (31) 2.1%
6/ Aya Ueto (23) 2.1%
6/ Shida Mirai (15) 2.1%
9/ Ryoko Yonekura (33) 2.0%
10/ Saki Aibu (23) 1.8%
11/ Nagasawa Masami (21) 1.7%
11/ Rosa Kato (23) 1.7%
13/ Fukada Kyoko (26) 1.5%
14/ Konishi Manami (30) 1.4%
15/ Kou Shibasaki (27) 1.3%



wow.. no aragaki yui, toda erika, inoue mao, and ueno juri...
where is this survey come from, may i know?



i dunt know but ueno juri made in top of female viewers, toda erika made in top of male viewers. No aragaki yui and inoue mao in both lists. Those actress must be in top of boths list so they could be in this final ranking. I will post that extra lists later


and if you have time could you please post the overall ranking, I really want to know if aragaki yui and inoue mao make the list in the overall ranknig, that means males and females vote them right?



i alr post all the ranking. Can u read clearly??? If they didn't made in either male and female vote of course they could not be in the overall ranking. Sorry to aragaki yui and inou mao.

569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Englaand.☆ ^_^
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
WHERE'S MAO?!?!? i alway see polls like but Mao's never really in them :/
maybe cos she took a break from acting to focus on her studies and graduating so she probably not doing much.. i hope that's why.. Mao is awesome ^_^ ~
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:

1/ Aoi Miyazaki (23) 8.9%
2/ Nakama Yukie (29) 7.7%
3/ Ayase Haruka (23) 4.4%
4/ Horikita Maki (20) 2.8%
5/ Kanno Miho (31) 2.7%
6/ Misaki Ito (31) 2.1%
6/ Aya Ueto (23) 2.1%
6/ Shida Mirai (15) 2.1%
9/ Ryoko Yonekura (33) 2.0%
10/ Saki Aibu (23) 1.8%
11/ Nagasawa Masami (21) 1.7%
11/ Rosa Kato (23) 1.7%
13/ Fukada Kyoko (26) 1.5%
14/ Konishi Manami (30) 1.4%
15/ Kou Shibasaki (27) 1.3%



wow.. no aragaki yui, toda erika, inoue mao, and ueno juri...
where is this survey come from, may i know?



i dunt know but ueno juri made in top of female viewers, toda erika made in top of male viewers. No aragaki yui and inoue mao in both lists. Those actress must be in top of boths list so they could be in this final ranking. I will post that extra lists later


and if you have time could you please post the overall ranking, I really want to know if aragaki yui and inoue mao make the list in the overall ranknig, that means males and females vote them right?



i alr post all the ranking. Can u read clearly??? If they didn't made in either male and female vote of course they could not be in the overall ranking. Sorry to aragaki yui and inou mao.



well you said it yourself that you will post it later, can you read the one that you just quoted me^^^^^^^^^
and yes I can read it CLEARLY.....
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
u

Nie9017 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:

1/ Aoi Miyazaki (23) 8.9%
2/ Nakama Yukie (29) 7.7%
3/ Ayase Haruka (23) 4.4%
4/ Horikita Maki (20) 2.8%
5/ Kanno Miho (31) 2.7%
6/ Misaki Ito (31) 2.1%
6/ Aya Ueto (23) 2.1%
6/ Shida Mirai (15) 2.1%
9/ Ryoko Yonekura (33) 2.0%
10/ Saki Aibu (23) 1.8%
11/ Nagasawa Masami (21) 1.7%
11/ Rosa Kato (23) 1.7%
13/ Fukada Kyoko (26) 1.5%
14/ Konishi Manami (30) 1.4%
15/ Kou Shibasaki (27) 1.3%



wow.. no aragaki yui, toda erika, inoue mao, and ueno juri...
where is this survey come from, may i know?



i dunt know but ueno juri made in top of female viewers, toda erika made in top of male viewers. No aragaki yui and inoue mao in both lists. Those actress must be in top of boths list so they could be in this final ranking. I will post that extra lists later


and if you have time could you please post the overall ranking, I really want to know if aragaki yui and inoue mao make the list in the overall ranknig, that means males and females vote them right?


U may misunderstand me. The pic above there is OVERALL RANKING wich is voted by both male and female viewers.I know u're disappointed that gakky did'nt make in any lists here. I only posted the extra lists because some asked why NO toda erika , ueno juri . I just wanna let them know that at least they were in 1 list even though it's not overall ranking
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

Nie9017 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:

1/ Aoi Miyazaki (23) 8.9%
2/ Nakama Yukie (29) 7.7%
3/ Ayase Haruka (23) 4.4%
4/ Horikita Maki (20) 2.8%
5/ Kanno Miho (31) 2.7%
6/ Misaki Ito (31) 2.1%
6/ Aya Ueto (23) 2.1%
6/ Shida Mirai (15) 2.1%
9/ Ryoko Yonekura (33) 2.0%
10/ Saki Aibu (23) 1.8%
11/ Nagasawa Masami (21) 1.7%
11/ Rosa Kato (23) 1.7%
13/ Fukada Kyoko (26) 1.5%
14/ Konishi Manami (30) 1.4%
15/ Kou Shibasaki (27) 1.3%



wow.. no aragaki yui, toda erika, inoue mao, and ueno juri...
where is this survey come from, may i know?



i dunt know but ueno juri made in top of female viewers, toda erika made in top of male viewers. No aragaki yui and inoue mao in both lists. Those actress must be in top of boths list so they could be in this final ranking. I will post that extra lists later


and if you have time could you please post the overall ranking, I really want to know if aragaki yui and inoue mao make the list in the overall ranknig, that means males and females vote them right?



i alr post all the ranking. Can u read clearly??? If they didn't made in either male and female vote of course they could not be in the overall ranking. Sorry to aragaki yui and inou mao.



well you said it yourself that you will post it later, can you read the one that you just quoted me^^^^^^^^^
and yes I can read it CLEARLY.....


At first, I only posted TOP 15 actresses with the picture -> It's THE FINALOVERALL RANKING
then u were supried that many popular actresses were not there so i quoted u. I said that i would post extra list ater and i alr posted it. U need to check the first page again!
Although, Toda Erika and Ueno Juri didn't make in FINAL RANKING but
at least, Toda Erika made in TOP 17 by male votes and Juri Ueno made in TOP 19 by female votes.
NO HOPE for Aragaki Yui and Inoue Mao b/c they didnt even made in TOP of male votes or female votes then how could they be in OVERALL RANKING??

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.