First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
SNSD Taeyeon in tears:"I apologise to the nurses"
2513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
If she thought aboutn this then she shouldn't have open her mouth
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09


i think he gets dragged in her mess. like when she said "Retard" come on, even he
apologized for her. just shows how much taeyeon isn't responsible for her own
actions. but i do admit that what Kangin said was harsh. like saying " she should
eat lunch forever" about the nurse. but Kangin does joke and his jokes aren't that
nice. if you've seen Kangin around his SuJu's members, his jokes [especially
towards Eunhyuk] isn't that nice. you can say they're both equally at fault, that's
your opinion, but my opinion is that, taeyeon is more at fault than Kangin is. so
yes, let's just leave it at that, cause we're gonna get nowhere if we keep "arguing"
over this. and it's already said, they both apologized already anyways. but what i
would like to add is that i think taeyeon had made this apology cause she probably
just wanted people off her back. but again, that's what i think.
Posted 1/19/09

tongiethao wrote:



i think he gets dragged in her mess. like when she said "Retard" come on, even he
apologized for her. just shows how much taeyeon isn't responsible for her own
actions. but i do admit that what Kangin said was harsh. like saying " she should
eat lunch forever" about the nurse. but Kangin does joke and his jokes aren't that
nice. if you've seen Kangin around his SuJu's members, his jokes [especially
towards Eunhyuk] isn't that nice. you can say they're both equally at fault, that's
your opinion, but my opinion is that, taeyeon is more at fault than Kangin is. so
yes, let's just leave it at that, cause we're gonna get nowhere if we keep "arguing"
over this. and it's already said, they both apologized already anyways. but what i
would like to add is that i think taeyeon had made this apology cause she probably
just wanted people off her back. but again, that's what i think.


Oh well, I suppose we all have our own views of this matter. Yeah, let's just leave it at this :)
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

tongiethao wrote:


kehehe wrote:


tongiethao wrote:

hmmm, i guess. but i still don't get why Kangin is once again apologizing
for Taeyeon's doing.


Because he made comments too.

"I went to the hospital to receive a shot because I was very ill with the flu. But when I arrived, the nurse told me to just lie down and wait, because it was lunch time.

But she was a nurse, instead of telling me to wait, couldn't she have just given me a shot?

I almost caused a scene, but I simply stated, 'How could you be like that,' and left. Is it a patients duty to be sick on time?


Kangin then stated:
Tell me which hospital it was. It looks like that nurse has lost her mind. She should just eat lunch forever.


but i'm just saying, if she didn't open her mouth, he wouldn't have to
apologized too. that's what i'm saying. he's always getting dragged
into her mess. i pity him. but yes, i understand that he too had
made a comment, but man, like i said, i just pity the guy. and he
seems more sincere about the apology than TaeYeon was.


no, that's not true.
kangin has the choice of adding on to taeyeon's words or not, and he did, and subsequently made a joke out of it.
it's equally as bad, (if not, worse).
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / iloilo, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
hmmmmmmm
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

detective_ash wrote:

hmmmmmmm


thats exactly what I'm saying in my mind right now LOL
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere here
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

mushrie wrote:


Ashley1121 wrote:

SHE DIDN'T APOLIGIZE TO ALICIA KEYS AND ALL BLACK PEOPLE.I GUESS BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY BLACK PEOPLE IN KOREA.

FOR THOOSE OF YOU DON'T KNOW.Whatever her name is was at a radio station after playing an Alicia Keys song she said "she's really pretty for a black person"

WHAT THE HELL


It's not a big deal to them over in Korea because, well, obviously, there aren't a lot of blacks over there. Too bad, though, because if she had said it over here, I'd probably give her a smack or two. {:


hahaha..good point^^ smack ..so funny..oh gosh snsd never die with all the controversy ..maybe because they r too many members group...what ever...
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Booo.
Such wrong choice of words.
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

tongiethao wrote:


yonomi333 wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


kehehe wrote:


tongiethao wrote:

hmmm, i guess. but i still don't get why Kangin is once again apologizing
for Taeyeon's doing.


Because he made comments too.

"I went to the hospital to receive a shot because I was very ill with the flu. But when I arrived, the nurse told me to just lie down and wait, because it was lunch time.

But she was a nurse, instead of telling me to wait, couldn't she have just given me a shot?

I almost caused a scene, but I simply stated, 'How could you be like that,' and left. Is it a patients duty to be sick on time?


Kangin then stated:
Tell me which hospital it was. It looks like that nurse has lost her mind. She should just eat lunch forever.


but i'm just saying, if she didn't open her mouth, he wouldn't have to
apologized too. that's what i'm saying. he's always getting dragged
into her mess. i pity him. but yes, i understand that he too had
made a comment, but man, like i said, i just pity the guy. and he
seems more sincere about the apology than TaeYeon was.


It doesn't go that way. They are co-DJs, so you can't say that Taeyeon is entirely to blame since she started the topic, and all the other things Kangin said weren't wrong.


i'm just saying that if TaeYeon didn't have that discussion then they both woulda never
had to apologized. and i'm saying that Kangin obviously didn't start the convo about
it and he's more sincere about the apology than she is. and i never that she was all
blamed for since Kangin did make a comment about it. i'm saying that, he's always dragged
into her mess. geez!!


that's not the point .. he said something inconsiderate as well, so he's apologizing for that
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

rahneejoyce wrote:


Ashley1121 wrote:

SHE DIDN'T APOLIGIZE TO ALICIA KEYS AND ALL BLACK PEOPLE.I GUESS BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY BLACK PEOPLE IN KOREA.

FOR THOOSE OF YOU DON'T KNOW.Whatever her name is was at a radio station after playing an Alicia Keys song she said "she's really pretty for a black person"

WHAT THE HELL


yeah, i wonder how it would feel to tell her YOU'RE NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE FOR A YELLOW PERSON


omo...u r soo funny...
17234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
that good that she apologise
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:

If she thought aboutn this then she shouldn't have open her mouth



Exactly what i was thinking..

9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
2991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/21/09

atiamleemaita wrote:

people get hungry!!!! duh! maybe taht nurse isn't anorexic like her!


It is true that people get hungry, but perhaps the nurse could have spared a few short minutes to give her an injection? She would not have starved to death during that time.
I am not a fan of SNSD, but even though Taeyeon was rude, the nurse was also partially at fault.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.