First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
SNSD Taeyeon in tears:"I apologise to the nurses"
12651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09
Well, at least she apologized, along with KangIn. (Though I kinda agree with KangIn that the nurse can eat lunch forever. =X )
2991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

hime_chama wrote:


chocolate_kiki wrote:


atiamleemaita wrote:

people get hungry!!!! duh! maybe taht nurse isn't anorexic like her!


It is true that people get hungry, but perhaps the nurse could have spared a few short minutes to give her an injection? She would not have starved to death during that time.
I am not a fan of SNSD, but even though Taeyang was rude, the nurse was also partially at fault.


taeyang?
i think you mean taeyeon.
and in actual fact, we all dont know what actually happened that day between taeyeon and the nurse.
what we've heard is only one-sided from taeyeon, not to say horribly translated.
two translated as 'because it's lunchtime' while one said 'because i need to go and eat'.
because it's lunchtime doesnt means because she need to go and eat.
because its lunchtime can mean doctor's out for lunch and etc.
and yeah, now that i've said it, i shall repeat my point.
did taeyeon ever consult a doctor in the first place?
or do korea's hospital allows patients to just walk in and tell the nurses what kinda illness they're having and get whatever shot or medicine they want?
no mentioning of a doctor was ever said by taeyeon, right?


Whoops, I get confused
I see your point, but if Korea's hospitals do not allow patients to do that, pehaps that would have been a better explanation than 'it's lunchtime.' True, I do not know the whole story, but somehow I feel its wrong to push the WHOLE of the blame on her because of that.
I guess my judgement may have been rash since I only used what I read from the article though

435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the u.s
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

chocolate_kiki wrote:


atiamleemaita wrote:

people get hungry!!!! duh! maybe taht nurse isn't anorexic like her!


It is true that people get hungry, but perhaps the nurse could have spared a few short minutes to give her an injection? She would not have starved to death during that time.
I am not a fan of SNSD, but even though Taeyeon was rude, the nurse was also partially at fault.


hahahai agree with you lol
Posted 1/28/09
Tae Yeon was kinda rude, but I also say the nurse was also partially at fault. I mean the nurse could just wait a few minutes and hold up on her lunch! And yes she won't starve to death while giving Tae Yeon a injection! I mean seriously! And yes, Kangin makes a point, that nurse can eat lunch forever. It's not like she'll never eat lunch again.
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kahalui, HI
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
well the bottom line is that she apologized and the fact that she knew wat she said was wrong and immature shows maturity in her now and im happy to c that they more mature now
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

rahneejoyce wrote:


cutekid wrote:

i'm not a big fan of snsd or any of the two.

but i would like to sympathize with taeyon on that incident.

why? she was sick at that time. people who are sick goes to a hospital to seek treatment right? and sometimes they're very irritable with the sickness they have and all the strange things they're feeling.
what the nurse said to her just pissed her off.

anyways, i'm a nurse too and works for a reputable hospital in the philippines. my only question here is when the nurse was on break was there nobody to cover or relieve for him/her while she's eating lunch?

we should be more understanding towards her. because she was sick at that time...


i'm a nursing graduate too and i think.... to reason out that a nurse is eating so you wouldn't give a medication to a patient is very unreasonable. Besides, i don't think there's only one nurse assigned in the station, there could've been another nurse available to give her the meds. If i was in tae yon's place, i would be aggravated as well, and i could sew the nurse.

it's not that i'm a tae yon fan or whatever, i hate her, but the nurse on the other hand had her mistake.


omg i knew responsible nurses would think this way,
cept im no nurse so evn if i say so it wud sound bit iffy ><,,
daz why i dunt get why some nurse wud get mad at wat taeyon sed,
i thort nurses rather wud get shocked at the mess the nurse caused
honestly i thought it was very unorganized/irresponsible of dat hospital,
& i dunt get why some nurses should get mad esp when that is a grave mistake,
& dey were only talking about dat nurse
people are being unfair with taeyon, if it happened to them they'd probably say same stuff too,
i noe dey should hold bac talkin since its "publicize" but still the nurse was in wrong,
so what if some1's dying & jus coz the nurse is too busy eating she's jus gonna let it be


yonomi333 wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


yonomi333 wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


kehehe wrote:


tongiethao wrote:

hmmm, i guess. but i still don't get why Kangin is once again apologizing
for Taeyeon's doing.


Because he made comments too.

"I went to the hospital to receive a shot because I was very ill with the flu. But when I arrived, the nurse told me to just lie down and wait, because it was lunch time.

But she was a nurse, instead of telling me to wait, couldn't she have just given me a shot?

I almost caused a scene, but I simply stated, 'How could you be like that,' and left. Is it a patients duty to be sick on time?


Kangin then stated:
Tell me which hospital it was. It looks like that nurse has lost her mind. She should just eat lunch forever.


but i'm just saying, if she didn't open her mouth, he wouldn't have to
apologized too. that's what i'm saying. he's always getting dragged
into her mess. i pity him. but yes, i understand that he too had
made a comment, but man, like i said, i just pity the guy. and he
seems more sincere about the apology than TaeYeon was.


It doesn't go that way. They are co-DJs, so you can't say that Taeyeon is entirely to blame since she started the topic, and all the other things Kangin said weren't wrong.


i'm just saying that if TaeYeon didn't have that discussion then they both woulda never
had to apologized. and i'm saying that Kangin obviously didn't start the convo about
it and he's more sincere about the apology than she is. and i never that she was all
blamed for since Kangin did make a comment about it. i'm saying that, he's always dragged
into her mess. geez!!


Ok, in what way was he 'dragged' into the mess? True, Taeyeon started the discussion, but if Kangin had replied with something like 'There, there, it's ok', it would never have been a problem. However, from the conversation, he sorta encouraged Taeyeon to go on ranting (and form what I can see, he seems to have said more mean things) and that was why it escalated into such a big issue. I think they are both equally at fault in this case and it isn't fair to say that he is ALWAYS dragged into taeyeon's mess.

Besides, I don't see how taeyeon was any less sincere in her apology. It's just that fangirls tend to be more biased towards the guy.


i agree fangirls are very very biased,
in everyway kangin was actually in more wrong than taeyon,
taeyon was expressin what happened & her surprise of how a hospitable can be lyk this,
but kagin was the one who chose what he said,
so if you really haf to blame kagin was the one who said most of da insult bits,
but they're both at fault as they both kept going, i still think the true fault lie within that hospitable/nurse,
& they're already apologized leave them alone already

& this is coming frm a person who dislikes taeyon & gets annoyed ervytym i see her tryin act cute & ends up lookin lyk she's tryna entertain a baby
23952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

imanmoh wrote:

um we don't know her sincerity, for all we know she prob. only apologized to get all those ppl to stop insulting her.


i was thinking the same thing
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
OOH! SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Kangin was even harsher on the nurses than Taengoo (I'm and ELF but I don't care).
I love Taengoo, I love Kangin. I'm so happy they did it.

699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

imanmoh wrote:

um we don't know her sincerity, for all we know she prob. only apologized to get all those ppl to stop insulting her.


This is just an excuse for not forgiving her, isn't it?
She cried, for god's sake.
23952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Luliss wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

um we don't know her sincerity, for all we know she prob. only apologized to get all those ppl to stop insulting her.


This is just an excuse for not forgiving her, isn't it?
She cried, for god's sake.


well i was just thinking that she could just fake it...a lot of actors/singers...do this ...fake the apologies ...just 2 look good 4 the fans n stuff....about crying....i cry 2 when i want something(or to resolve something)....so she could just be a good actress
anyway...i really don't care ...they can do whatever they want ..it doesn't affect me
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

yo_viv wrote:


Luliss wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

um we don't know her sincerity, for all we know she prob. only apologized to get all those ppl to stop insulting her.


This is just an excuse for not forgiving her, isn't it?
She cried, for god's sake.


well i was just thinking that she could just fake it...a lot of actors/singers...do this ...fake the apologies ...just 2 look good 4 the fans n stuff....about crying....i cry 2 when i want something(or to resolve something)....so she could just be a good actress
anyway...i really don't care ...they can do whatever they want ..it doesn't affect me

I love her, and I get really upset when people say those stuff.
Especially when Kangin was harsh on the nurses too, and he didn't get any bashing..
If she was faking, maybe Kangin was faking too, right? But nobody says he faked it

1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

Luliss wrote:


yo_viv wrote:


Luliss wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

um we don't know her sincerity, for all we know she prob. only apologized to get all those ppl to stop insulting her.


This is just an excuse for not forgiving her, isn't it?
She cried, for god's sake.


well i was just thinking that she could just fake it...a lot of actors/singers...do this ...fake the apologies ...just 2 look good 4 the fans n stuff....about crying....i cry 2 when i want something(or to resolve something)....so she could just be a good actress
anyway...i really don't care ...they can do whatever they want ..it doesn't affect me

I love her, and I get really upset when people say those stuff.
Especially when Kangin was harsh on the nurses too, and he didn't get any bashing..
If she was faking, maybe Kangin was faking too, right? But nobody says he faked it



true. fangirls arent fair.
kangin annoys me as much as taeyeon did (if not worse) in this incident.
'she should just eat lunch forever'.
never knew a GUY can be so .... b*tchy?
and yes, the entertainment industry is full of deceit. some are lying through their teeth, while some are truly sincere.
problem is, we'll never know which is which.
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

hime_chama wrote:


Luliss wrote:


yo_viv wrote:


Luliss wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

um we don't know her sincerity, for all we know she prob. only apologized to get all those ppl to stop insulting her.


This is just an excuse for not forgiving her, isn't it?
She cried, for god's sake.


well i was just thinking that she could just fake it...a lot of actors/singers...do this ...fake the apologies ...just 2 look good 4 the fans n stuff....about crying....i cry 2 when i want something(or to resolve something)....so she could just be a good actress
anyway...i really don't care ...they can do whatever they want ..it doesn't affect me

I love her, and I get really upset when people say those stuff.
Especially when Kangin was harsh on the nurses too, and he didn't get any bashing..
If she was faking, maybe Kangin was faking too, right? But nobody says he faked it



true. fangirls arent fair.
kangin annoys me as much as taeyeon did (if not worse) in this incident.
'she should just eat lunch forever'.
never knew a GUY can be so .... b*tchy?
and yes, the entertainment industry is full of deceit. some are lying through their teeth, while some are truly sincere.
problem is, we'll never know which is which.


Kangin annoyed me a lot more than Taeyeon, actually.
Because he wasn't even sick, but he still bashed.
I understand Taegoon, in a way, but not Kangin. When I get annoyed and I'm sick I always say unresonable stuff. But Kangin didn't have a reason to say those stuff..
I'm a proud official ELF, but, I have got to be fair.. Kangin was a bitch.
He is forgiven, though
23952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Luliss wrote:


yo_viv wrote:


Luliss wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

um we don't know her sincerity, for all we know she prob. only apologized to get all those ppl to stop insulting her.


This is just an excuse for not forgiving her, isn't it?
She cried, for god's sake.


well i was just thinking that she could just fake it...a lot of actors/singers...do this ...fake the apologies ...just 2 look good 4 the fans n stuff....about crying....i cry 2 when i want something(or to resolve something)....so she could just be a good actress
anyway...i really don't care ...they can do whatever they want ..it doesn't affect me

I love her, and I get really upset when people say those stuff.
Especially when Kangin was harsh on the nurses too, and he didn't get any bashing..
If she was faking, maybe Kangin was faking too, right? But nobody says he faked it



sorry if i didn't made my opinion clear.i was talking abouth both of them......i was saying that she n also he could fake it....it's just a possibility..this doesn't mean that they didn't regret what they did...
maybe they faked it....or maybe not...we can't know
anyway it's really cool that they apologized
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Luliss wrote:

Kangin annoyed me a lot more than Taeyeon, actually.
Because he wasn't even sick, but he still bashed.
I understand Taegoon, in a way, but not Kangin. When I get annoyed and I'm sick I always say unresonable stuff. But Kangin didn't have a reason to say those stuff..
I'm a proud official ELF, but, I have got to be fair.. Kangin was a bitch.
He is forgiven, though


you're an official ELF? so, are you korean?
so you know the actual story between taeyeon and the nurse? translations are horrible and misleading sometimes.
i still wonder if the nurse told her "it's lunchtime" or "i'm going for my lunch".
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.