First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Lady Gaga
1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas:D
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
I like PokerFace and Just DANCE <3
Posted 5/13/09
yea she's good XD

but she's sluttier than paris hilton -_-
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/14/09
she sucksi don´t get why ppl like her music
she claims to be original but she is a copy
of maddona,kylie,brittney and so on so on
870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines...!
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
yeah, i like just dance, eh eh (there's nothing else I can say), and pokerface!
haha she's good...

anyway there're rumors that she's not that tall as she seemed to be in her MVs,,,
they say she was the one who admitted that they edited her height in the vids
Posted 5/15/09
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face!
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face!

Lady Gaga's songs is very catchy.
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
Her songs are catchy but I can't watch her videos...they make me throw up. Yeah, I don't really like her.
3234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

sinnerinheaven wrote:

she sucksi don´t get why ppl like her music
she claims to be original but she is a copy
of maddona,kylie,brittney and so on so on


She can't exactly be called a copy of Britney Spears - she wrote most of Britney's songs.
As for copying Madonna, maybe that's true - but she says she's heavily influenced by those artists.

If Gaga is copying Madonna, then isn't every other solo female artist?
Posted 5/15/09
Can't stand her oO
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

Robo-Bot wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:

she sucksi don´t get why ppl like her music
she claims to be original but she is a copy
of maddona,kylie,brittney and so on so on


She can't exactly be called a copy of Britney Spears - she wrote most of Britney's songs.
As for copying Madonna, maybe that's true - but she says she's heavily influenced by those artists.

If Gaga is copying Madonna, then isn't every other solo female artist?


you are right in some points but when i said a copy of them it wasn´t about her song but her
style
but them almost all pop artist are a copy of one another
Posted 5/16/09
love her songs <3
1144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/16/09


i love her s0ngs..!!!!
i love poker face and lovegame..!!!

im so happy i have her album,,,
THE FAME

sorry i dont have a solo pic of the fame .

i luv her songs.
Posted 5/16/09
Whos Lady Gaga? ._.
3234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09

BubbleUp wrote:

Whos Lady Gaga? ._.


An American artist that specializes in electropop and hip hop laced pop.
She's a weird .. unique .. and "special" artist - with a taste in fashion.

You can read more about Lady Gaga here.
Posted 5/16/09
oh. Thanks (:
8717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

Robo-Bot wrote:


BubbleUp wrote:

Whos Lady Gaga? ._.


An American artist that specializes in electropop and hip hop laced pop.
She's a weird .. unique .. and "special" artist - with a taste in fashion.

You can read more about Lady Gaga
here.

Hun, Electronic music is around everywhere, it doesn't make anybody unique. Her music may be different than what most "pop" fans are used to, but it's definitely not unique or special at all. Taste in fashion? Oh, you have got to be kidding me... She likes clothes and spends quite a bit of money on it, but that doesn't mean she has taste in it. If you saw her in that bathing suit in Poker Face, how could you say "taste in fashion"?
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.