First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
a froggie >3
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Those are membership cards? O.o
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

killerandkain wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:

OK heres the deal

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? if so post at least 2 examples ^^
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!
3.What will you do to help?

and...thats about it xD im gonna need alot of help so chop chop


i can make avi and banner and mebership cards but what im best at is recruting members into clubs and im always on im very depenbale

the banner for the group i made soz its just something simple i did knwo what u would like


also ive already invited 98 users into the group

some samples some simple stuff i made some time ago



these are the avis ive make for other groups



some past avis of my group


membership cards ive done





well everythinf made sense besides the membership card part but i guess it cool ^_^ accepted =)
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? i guess i can O_O
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!....maybe i should go
3.What will you do to help? nothing
i'm just bored now and i lyk answering Q's so yeah u can ignore me if u want
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

CelesTekana wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:

OK heres the deal

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? if so post at least 2 examples ^^
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!
3.What will you do to help?

and...thats about it xD im gonna need alot of help so chop chop


i can make avi and banner and mebership cards but what im best at is recruting members into clubs and im always on im very depenbale

the banner for the group i made soz its just something simple i did knwo what u would like


also ive already invited 98 users into the group

some samples some simple stuff i made some time ago



these are the avis ive make for other groups



some past avis of my group


membership cards ive done





well everythinf made sense besides the membership card part but i guess it cool ^_^ accepted =)


yaaa thanks u very much heeee
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

animemusiklover wrote:

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? i guess i can O_O
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!....maybe i should go
3.What will you do to help? nothing
i'm just bored now and i lyk answering Q's so yeah u can ignore me if u want


ACCEPTED teehee
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

CelesTekana wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? i guess i can O_O
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!....maybe i should go
3.What will you do to help? nothing
i'm just bored now and i lyk answering Q's so yeah u can ignore me if u want


ACCEPTED teehee


:o yay!!!
so what should i do now boss?!?
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

animemusiklover wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? i guess i can O_O
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!....maybe i should go
3.What will you do to help? nothing
i'm just bored now and i lyk answering Q's so yeah u can ignore me if u want


ACCEPTED teehee


:o yay!!!
so what should i do now boss?!?


hmmm well! i can use some help on making avii's ^^ its open now =) (just waiting for peeeeoples ^_^)
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

CelesTekana wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? i guess i can O_O
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!....maybe i should go
3.What will you do to help? nothing
i'm just bored now and i lyk answering Q's so yeah u can ignore me if u want


ACCEPTED teehee


:o yay!!!
so what should i do now boss?!?


hmmm well! i can use some help on making avii's ^^ its open now =) (just waiting for peeeeoples ^_^)


go it!
human
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Its kind of kreep...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? if so post at least 2 examples ^^ yup I can make all or those
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!! Nope I'm really mean LOLZ J/K ME IS NICE!!
3.What will you do to help? ummm....make avis I guess...Lolz



Posted 2/10/09

CelesTekana wrote:

OK heres the deal

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? if so post at least 2 examples ^^
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!
3.What will you do to help?

and...thats about it xD im gonna need alot of help so chop chop




1. Aviiss ^^, Membership cards, profile themes... more!

2. 'll be nice to whoever that is nice to me..

3. Make some aviis, and organise the group! ^^

the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

mrs_yoochun wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:

OK heres the deal

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? if so post at least 2 examples ^^
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!
3.What will you do to help?

and...thats about it xD im gonna need alot of help so chop chop




1. Aviiss ^^, Membership cards, profile themes... more!

2. 'll be nice to whoever that is nice to me..

3. Make some aviis, and organise the group! ^^



ACCEPTED!!!(help me with avii' pweases hehe)
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09

CelesTekana wrote:


mrs_yoochun wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:

OK heres the deal

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? if so post at least 2 examples ^^
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!
3.What will you do to help?

and...thats about it xD im gonna need alot of help so chop chop




1. Aviiss ^^, Membership cards, profile themes... more!

2. 'll be nice to whoever that is nice to me..

3. Make some aviis, and organise the group! ^^



ACCEPTED!!!(help me with avii' pweases hehe)


Thanks!
Posted 7/14/09

CelesTekana wrote:

OK heres the deal

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? if so post at least 2 examples ^^
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!
3.What will you do to help?

and...thats about it xD im gonna need alot of help so chop chop


1.Avii's,Icons(i can do banners but I SUCK at it)
Avii's

icons

2.Nope I'm EVIL(jk)I've been complimented by people that i was kind ^^
3:Finish requests,Invite buddies and participate
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

coolmissy wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:

OK heres the deal

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? if so post at least 2 examples ^^
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!
3.What will you do to help?

and...thats about it xD im gonna need alot of help so chop chop


1.Avii's,Icons(i can do banners but I SUCK at it)
Avii's

icons

2.Nope I'm EVIL(jk)I've been complimented by people that i was kind ^^
3:Finish requests,Invite buddies and participate


NOT ACCEPTED
.............................................................................
............................................................
.................................................
........................................
..................................
.............................
.....................
...............
............
........
....
..
JOKING ACCEPTED
Posted 7/14/09

CelesTekana wrote:


coolmissy wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:

OK heres the deal

1.Can you make avii's?Banners?Membership cards? if so post at least 2 examples ^^
2.Are you nice?If not...BEWARE I WILL EAT YOU!!
3.What will you do to help?

and...thats about it xD im gonna need alot of help so chop chop


1.Avii's,Icons(i can do banners but I SUCK at it)
Avii's

icons

2.Nope I'm EVIL(jk)I've been complimented by people that i was kind ^^
3:Finish requests,Invite buddies and participate


NOT ACCEPTED
.............................................................................
............................................................
.................................................
........................................
..................................
.............................
.....................
...............
............
........
....
..
JOKING ACCEPTED


MUAHAHAHAHA GROUP DOMINATION IS IN MY HANDS!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.