First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avitar Request ^^
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 8/12/09

Rules


1. Picture must be in a spoiler
2. If you have been skipped, repost the page number on forum
3.must have a copyright-(c) and then your name(can add (E)magination on there too)
4.If you have been skipped please tell us which page!
5.Only request an avii after we have finished the one you have just requested.
6.GIVE HIGH QUALITY LARGE PICS!
7.ONLY REQUEST 3 TIMES A DAY!
Our mods will try to get to you ASAP ok? so be patient most of us have school ^_^

Form


Text:
Text 2:(If A Matching Avii)
Crop:
Animation:
Size:
Pic(in spoiler):
If matching Avii tell us which is for who
Extra:
Colour Scheme:
Colour Scheme 2:(If Matching Avi)
Mod:


Creator+Mods

11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09
Text:tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Crop:yup thin and tall
Animation:nope
Size:thin and tall
Pic(in spoiler):

Extra:brushes and anything nice
Mod:Dimish
human
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
Text: Uchiha Baddy
Crop: No...
Animation: Anything that fit
Size:....???
Pic(in spoiler):
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Baddies-Lover wrote:

Text: Uchiha Baddy
Crop: No...
Animation: Anything that fit
Size:....???
Pic(in spoiler):


(size as in skinny and tall or medium) and i cant see the pic xD
human
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

CelesTekana wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Text: Uchiha Baddy
Crop: No...
Animation: Anything that fit
Size:....???
Pic(in spoiler):


(size as in skinny and tall or medium) and i cant see the pic xD


Medium and here is the pic
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Baddies-Lover wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Text: Uchiha Baddy
Crop: No...
Animation: Anything that fit
Size:....???
Pic(in spoiler):


(size as in skinny and tall or medium) and i cant see the pic xD


Medium and here is the pic

you want itachi and sasuke put together or just sasuke or itachi

human
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

CelesTekana wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Text: Uchiha Baddy
Crop: No...
Animation: Anything that fit
Size:....???
Pic(in spoiler):


(size as in skinny and tall or medium) and i cant see the pic xD


Medium and here is the pic

you want itachi and sasuke put together or just sasuke or itachi



Both of them!
a froggie >3
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Text:tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Crop:yup thin and tall
Animation:nope
Size:thin and tall
Pic(in spoiler):

Extra:brushes and anything nice
Mod:Dimish


REALLY SORRY FOR THE WAIT D:
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Baddies-Lover wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Text: Uchiha Baddy
Crop: No...
Animation: Anything that fit
Size:....???
Pic(in spoiler):


(size as in skinny and tall or medium) and i cant see the pic xD


Medium and here is the pic

you want itachi and sasuke put together or just sasuke or itachi



Both of them!
alright ill try ^^
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

you want itachi and sasuke put together or just sasuke or itachi



Both of them!
alright ill try ^^


sorry it took a while xD (lots of hw @.@) ive been experimenting with yours ^^ hope you like it
human
8469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Text: Cinnamon_bunny,
Crop: guess not?
Animation: none
Size: tall and thin
Pic(in spoiler):

Extra: Faded grids near corner, Brushes, Crown stamp, whatever fits... Can i have designs like in my picture?
Mod: Whoever ^^
human
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Text: maria CR (after this could you have like a butterfly that flutters or somthing?) Kaname Senpai, VK
Crop: hmm if it's needed
Animation: none ah but can "Kaname" fade and reappear slowly? like blinking
Size: tall X thin
Pic(in spoiler):


Extra: umm i don't know.. grid lines? mirror? make it look glossy and cute ^^
Mod: whoever is avaiable.

thanks in advance
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

cinnamon_bunny wrote:

Text: Cinnamon_bunny,
Crop: guess not?
Animation: none
Size: tall and thin
Pic(in spoiler):

Extra: Faded grids near corner, Brushes, Crown stamp, whatever fits... Can i have designs like in my picture?
Mod: Whoever ^^


ok ill do this =)
the big (E)!
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

mariia wrote:

Text: maria CR (after this could you have like a butterfly that flutters or somthing?) Kaname Senpai, VK
Crop: hmm if it's needed
Animation: none ah but can "Kaname" fade and reappear slowly? like blinking
Size: tall X thin
Pic(in spoiler):


Extra: umm i don't know.. grid lines? mirror? make it look glossy and cute ^^
Mod: whoever is avaiable.

thanks in advance


ill get right on it ^_^
human
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

CelesTekana wrote:


mariia wrote:

Text: maria CR (after this could you have like a butterfly that flutters or somthing?) Kaname Senpai, VK
Crop: hmm if it's needed
Animation: none ah but can "Kaname" fade and reappear slowly? like blinking
Size: tall X thin
Pic(in spoiler):


Extra: umm i don't know.. grid lines? mirror? make it look glossy and cute ^^
Mod: whoever is avaiable.

thanks in advance


ill get right on it ^_^


yay~ thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.