First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply School
Member
10283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
where people learn stuff
Member
10283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Nemu walked into class dragging Maki with her. "Ok we made it"
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*huffling* thank god........ *teacher yells at us to sit down and we quickly find our sets*
Member
17128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if i tell u i hav...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*on top the roof looking into the morning sky*...*yawns*...should i be here?....*dozes off to sleep*
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

kyoluver23 wrote:

Nemu walked into class dragging Maki with her. "Ok we made it"





animedragoon wrote:

*on top the roof looking into the morning sky*...*yawns*...should i be here?....*dozes off to sleep*


*looks out window bored as i hear the bell ring* next class already........ *looks at Nemu* i guess i'll see ya later Nemu since we have different classes now *smiles and waves bye *starts walking to her next class .......i really wish i didn't have to got *looks around and the coast is clear she sneeks to the stair and start walking to the roof *thinks to self " its just one class and i should really rest with all the injuries i have". opens door to roof*
Member
10283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

himeko6645 wrote:


kyoluver23 wrote:

Nemu walked into class dragging Maki with her. "Ok we made it"





animedragoon wrote:

*on top the roof looking into the morning sky*...*yawns*...should i be here?....*dozes off to sleep*


*looks out window bored as i hear the bell ring* next class already........ *looks at Nemu* i guess i'll see ya later Nemu since we have different classes now *smiles and waves bye *starts walking to her next class .......i really wish i didn't have to got *looks around and the coast is clear she sneeks to the stair and start walking to the roof *thinks to self " its just one class and i should really rest with all the injuries i have". opens door to roof*


ok seeya later
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*I enter the College campus and make my way to my art class*
Member
10283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Nemu walked down the hallway with her head down and not paying attetion to where she was going. She was humming her song and fiddling with a couple strands of haor. her mind was in another world thinking about clouds, the sun, and the moon.
Member
17128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if i tell u i hav...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

himeko6645 wrote:


kyoluver23 wrote:

Nemu walked into class dragging Maki with her. "Ok we made it"





animedragoon wrote:

*on top the roof looking into the morning sky*...*yawns*...should i be here?....*dozes off to sleep*


*looks out window bored as i hear the bell ring* next class already........ *looks at Nemu* i guess i'll see ya later Nemu since we have different classes now *smiles and waves bye *starts walking to her next class .......i really wish i didn't have to got *looks around and the coast is clear she sneeks to the stair and start walking to the roof *thinks to self " its just one class and i should really rest with all the injuries i have". opens door to roof*


ZzZzZzZzZz *snoring softly*
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

animedragoon wrote:

ZzZzZzZzZz *snoring softly*


hmmmmm *notices a boy sleeping.quietly closes the door behind her and walks to the edge of the roof where the gate is and looks out at the sky *
Member
17128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if i tell u i hav...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
*snoring softly*
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
* turns her attention to the boy who was snoring and giggles a little* hmmm might as well.......*opens her bag and takes out a camera*...........hhhhmmm *backs ups a little then lays down on her back* just one or two shots wouldn't hurt * smiles and starts taking pictures of the sky*
Member
17128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if i tell u i hav...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

himeko6645 wrote:

* turns her attention to the boy who was snoring and giggles a little* hmmm might as well.......*opens her bag and takes out a camera*...........hhhhmmm *backs ups a little then lays down on her back* just one or two shots wouldn't hurt * smiles and starts taking pictures of the sky*


*shifts unconfortaly* *syretchs ands lays flat on his bac* *ZzZzZz*breaths slowly*
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

animedragoon wrote:

*shifts unconfortaly* *syretchs ands lays flat on his bac* *ZzZzZz*breaths slowly*


*stops taking pictures of the sky and turns her head to see the boy who is resting*........i wonder if i should go.........after all he was here first.........
Member
17128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if i tell u i hav...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
There enough space for anyone ...*leans up and rubs his neck and then leans his back against the wall*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.