First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
°REQUEST° Profiles
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/21/09

1.Mod Requesting:
2.Text :
3.Size::
4.Designs/Effects:
5.Cropped or Not
6.Color Scheme:
7.Theme:
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request]


MOD READ:
Put pending//[ur username] so no other mod will do the same request
Please request in spoiler tag then put done after you are done
.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/editphotoalbum?pa_id=6573407&mode=upload
Also all mods plz upload all avii u made in the group photos

Sometimes we lock the forums si we can get ur reqests done.
After 8 requests are made the forum will be locked so we may complete the orders
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/26/09
DONEEE!!!!O.O
Member
28035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / None ya
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/26/09
DONE by ilove
Member
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
1.Mod Requesting:any1
2.Text :

3.Size::rectangle
4.Designs/Effects:any
5.Cropped or Not:crop
6.Color Scheme:u choose
7.Theme:any
8.Pic:

Posted 1/21/09 , edited 2/5/09

Posted 1/22/09 , edited 2/5/09


Posted 1/22/09 , edited 2/5/09


Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/26/09
ochibi-san PENDING!!!
Posted 1/23/09
1.Mod Requesting: any MOD
2.Text :



3.Size::idc
4.Designs/Effects:maybe brushes
5.Cropped or Not: crop
6.Color Scheme: any thing
7.Theme: idc
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request]


Member
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
1.Mod Requesting: anyone
2.Text: Sweetfireflower, Vanna
another that has Sweetfireflower, Vanha
3.Size: signature
4.Designs/Effects: looks amazing XD
5.Cropped or Not: yep
6.Color Scheme: matches looks nice
7.Theme: looks amazing
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request]
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

pending:ochibi-san




i have 2 ver. sorry, its kinda stuffy. and i did it for ran-chan because now she's terribly sick...poor ran....anyway, i hope you like!
Posted 1/25/09

Ochibi-san wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

pending:ochibi-san




i have 2 ver. sorry, its kinda stuffy. and i did it for ran-chan because now she's terribly sick...poor ran....anyway, i hope you like!


omg thanks i love it .....hope ran gets better
Posted 1/25/09


Done by -iLove-
Sorry I forgot not to crop it and I was like half way done so I didnt feel like doing ti all over
If you want me to. I can do it over again.
Anyways Hope you like it. ^-^


Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

pending:ochibi-san




i have 2 ver. sorry, its kinda stuffy. and i did it for ran-chan because now she's terribly sick...poor ran....anyway, i hope you like!


omg thanks i love it .....hope ran gets better


are u sure u love it? o.o'' kay then....
Member
28035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / None ya
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/26/09

-iLove- wrote:



Done by -iLove-
Sorry I forgot not to crop it and I was like half way done so I didnt feel like doing ti all over
If you want me to. I can do it over again.
Anyways Hope you like it. ^-^




im sorry to bother u but can u make some banners then same color as the profile lay out for the friends well its not really a banner i can put the pics an names on it i just need about 10 sorry for the bother

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.