First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
who is the weirdest character from a drama??
Posted 1/19/09
i would have to say himejima masao (oscar) from hana kimi japan!!

but he was hilarious!!



and.....

nakatsu

14578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 동방신기 하늘
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
agree......oscar from hk japan.....very random!!!
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
I think it's that aura guy, Nakatsu's roommate. He's very weird.
Posted 1/19/09

inluvwitdestiny wrote:

I think it's that aura guy, Nakatsu's roommate. He's very weird.


ohh yeah!! i forgot about him!!
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anywhere ^^
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

momozgurl wrote:


inluvwitdestiny wrote:

I think it's that aura guy, Nakatsu's roommate. He's very weird.


ohh yeah!! i forgot about him!!


i agree 1000%, weird but in some cases, funny
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / iloilo, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
noah of money war hehe
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
kayashima taiiki of hana kimi
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / non of ur business
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
HONTO OJISAN from Nobuta wo Produce.. ( but i think Akira & Nobuta also weird ==== full of weird characters on Nobuta wo produce nee... )
Posted 1/20/09

ichisukoushi wrote:


momozgurl wrote:


inluvwitdestiny wrote:

I think it's that aura guy, Nakatsu's roommate. He's very weird.


ohh yeah!! i forgot about him!!


i agree 1000%, weird but in some cases, funny



yeah he was weird but cool at the same time imo!!


3036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Yemen ^^v
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

butterflysleep wrote:

HONTO OJISAN from Nobuta wo Produce.. ( but i think Akira & Nobuta also weird ==== full of weird characters on Nobuta wo produce nee... )


WOW yaaa...soo many weirdos in Nobuta!! haha
but looooooooove it!!!!
my best


6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

momozgurl wrote:


inluvwitdestiny wrote:

I think it's that aura guy, Nakatsu's roommate. He's very weird.


ohh yeah!! i forgot about him!!


yamamoto he is cute
the weird one was oscar
and maki in nobuta wo produce
nodame in nodame cantabile
946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
darkroom
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
nodame from nodame cantabile
masumi-chan(timpani guy)in nodame cantabile
amemiya hotaru in hotaru no hikari
sakaki makio in my boss my hero and his underling who played by tanaka koki...
and all guys in hanakimi totally the weirdos....
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
The other guy with blond hair in nobuta wo produce.... i beleve he has blond hair.
Its not that i dont like him in that drama. He is just weard. But thats good. makes him stand out even more^^
169340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Chakim wrote:

The other guy with blond hair in nobuta wo produce.... i beleve he has blond hair.
Its not that i dont like him in that drama. He is just weard. But thats good. makes him stand out even more^^


u mean akira?
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

butterflysleep wrote:

HONTO OJISAN from Nobuta wo Produce.. ( but i think Akira & Nobuta also weird ==== full of weird characters on Nobuta wo produce nee... )


Which makes them ALL normal. Lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.