First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Sharks!!!
Santar 
51730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Modesto, California
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Dusterbayala wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:


Xaszx wrote:

how do sharks have sex D=/...i see no holes...which doesn't make sense since sharks need to reproduce for peoples to be a shark oh noes!



Okay, first off. ..I didn't think that I needed to make Sharks with holes..lol I mean that would be a little weird? Cause that would just ...Well, no holes.. And, no odd questions about Sharks and Pirates.. Lonely pirates...
-Seeker


but but but.... i WANNA make pirate/shark jokes!!!!! come ON ^.^


and I bet you'd look at shark-boys if they were in a Shark/pirate Yaoi.
Moderator
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Santar wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:


Xaszx wrote:

how do sharks have sex D=/...i see no holes...which doesn't make sense since sharks need to reproduce for peoples to be a shark oh noes!



Okay, first off. ..I didn't think that I needed to make Sharks with holes..lol I mean that would be a little weird? Cause that would just ...Well, no holes.. And, no odd questions about Sharks and Pirates.. Lonely pirates...
-Seeker


but but but.... i WANNA make pirate/shark jokes!!!!! come ON ^.^


and I bet you'd look at shark-boys if they were in a Shark/pirate Yaoi.

ironic that you mention that... i did happen to read a pirate yaoi and i really liked that one... LOL thank goodness there were no sharks... just sexy pirates wearing next to nothing ^.^
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / YAHO∼
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
this thread cracked me up
Posted 1/28/09

Dusterbayala wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:


Xaszx wrote:

how do sharks have sex D=/...i see no holes...which doesn't make sense since sharks need to reproduce for peoples to be a shark oh noes!



Okay, first off. ..I didn't think that I needed to make Sharks with holes..lol I mean that would be a little weird? Cause that would just ...Well, no holes.. And, no odd questions about Sharks and Pirates.. Lonely pirates...
-Seeker


but but but.... i WANNA make pirate/shark jokes!!!!! come ON ^.^



speaking of pirates and sharks, i just make a pirate set for the shark :D. Looks kinda scruffy though, maybe i should add some more shading and stuff.

anyways here:


7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
LMfao, okay if you must. Go ahead.. and make weird jokes.. lol
-Seeker
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

stiffler2100 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:


Xaszx wrote:

how do sharks have sex D=/...i see no holes...which doesn't make sense since sharks need to reproduce for peoples to be a shark oh noes!



Okay, first off. ..I didn't think that I needed to make Sharks with holes..lol I mean that would be a little weird? Cause that would just ...Well, no holes.. And, no odd questions about Sharks and Pirates.. Lonely pirates...
-Seeker


but but but.... i WANNA make pirate/shark jokes!!!!! come ON ^.^



speaking of pirates and sharks, i just make a pirate set for the shark :D. Looks kinda scruffy though, maybe i should add some more shading and stuff.

anyways here:




Nice! lol I like it! -Seeker
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
33 more Pending items for the shark!
Yeah Me!
-Seeker
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Sharkman-yaoi? Wow that would be really weird. Unless it was an Anthro-based Manga.. Then I guess everyone would be some kind of under the sea creature like.. a squid or.. a dolphin.. Creepy.

Jaws-" Oh your fin.. is so shiny.. my little Dolphy-kun.."

Yeah that would be weird..

-Seeker
22946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hawaii & Tennessee
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Thank you for the wonderful new items designers! My Shark finally did lose her tentacle and is hooked on pirate yaoi.

[avatar]4295299642[/avatar]
3203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Inside a pie
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
I'm usually picky with avatars and i just made a shark one yesterday, because it was different, but now i love it xDD
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

hualani wrote:

Thank you for the wonderful new items designers! My Shark finally did lose her tentacle and is hooked on pirate yaoi.

[avatar]4295299642[/avatar]


I am GLAD to hear that! I am also glad that you like the new items. I will do my best to keep up with the posting of items!
-Seeker
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Kisit wrote:

I'm usually picky with avatars and i just made a shark one yesterday, because it was different, but now i love it xDD


And, I am glad to hear this as well! Thank you very much, I appreciate that. And, I must say that I love the items that you have made for the Avatar as well!!
-Seeks
22946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hawaii & Tennessee
Offline
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 1/30/09
Wow, the pirate-ninja phase went fast. Now she's a sushi chef!
Keep the awesome designs coming, designers
I think the shark avatar is one of the more exciting avatar.
She keeps transforming in surprising ways.
[avatar]4295299642[/avatar]
Santar 
51730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Modesto, California
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

hualani wrote:

Wow, the pirate-ninja phase went fast. Now she's a sushi chef!
Keep the awesome designs coming, designers
I think the shark avatar is one of the more exciting avatar.
She keeps transforming in surprising ways.
[avatar]4295299642[/avatar]


you may be a chef, but sardine looks like she's ready for her first day of Kindergarten :)

[avatar]196455[/avatar]
Posted 1/31/09

hualani wrote:

Wow, the pirate-ninja phase went fast. Now she's a sushi chef!
Keep the awesome designs coming, designers
I think the shark avatar is one of the more exciting avatar.
She keeps transforming in surprising ways.
[avatar]4295299642[/avatar]


aghhh you're way higher level than me now, lol, i wouldn't of made those chef items knowing it'd look so random haha. I didn't seem to think about what it'd look like with other items on.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.