First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Sharks!!!
22946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hawaii & Tennessee
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

stiffler2100 wrote:


hualani wrote:

Wow, the pirate-ninja phase went fast. Now she's a sushi chef!
Keep the awesome designs coming, designers
I think the shark avatar is one of the more exciting avatar.
She keeps transforming in surprising ways.
[avatar]4295299642[/avatar]


aghhh you're way higher level than me now, lol, i wouldn't of made those chef items knowing it'd look so random haha. I didn't seem to think about what it'd look like with other items on.



I kind of like the chef phase. My shark now reminds me of the Morning Musume pirate chef music video: Hyokkori Hyoutanjima. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwscbktFNqA
22946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hawaii & Tennessee
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

Santar wrote:


hualani wrote:

Wow, the pirate-ninja phase went fast. Now she's a sushi chef!
Keep the awesome designs coming, designers
I think the shark avatar is one of the more exciting avatar.
She keeps transforming in surprising ways.
[avatar]4295299642[/avatar]


you may be a chef, but sardine looks like she's ready for her first day of Kindergarten :)

[avatar]196455[/avatar]


It's okay. Sharks are fish and fish tend to swim in schools.
Posted 2/1/09


whoa, that video was so random, although i do see what you meant in saying it reminds you of the "Morning Musume pirate chef"
22946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hawaii & Tennessee
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

stiffler2100 wrote:



whoa, that video was so random, although i do see what you meant in saying it reminds you of the "Morning Musume pirate chef"


You seemed a little embarassed about the randomness of your chef gear, but sometimes random has its own merits. Jpop girl group, Morning Musume does a variety show and thus tends to be very random. The younger, smaller girls also have a sub group called Minimoni that does really random kid shows and some Hamataro videos. Randomness can make the world more interesting.
Posted 2/1/09

hualani wrote:


stiffler2100 wrote:



whoa, that video was so random, although i do see what you meant in saying it reminds you of the "Morning Musume pirate chef"


You seemed a little embarassed about the randomness of your chef gear, but sometimes random has its own merits. Jpop girl group, Morning Musume does a variety show and thus tends to be very random. The younger, smaller girls also have a sub group called Minimoni that does really random kid shows and some Hamataro videos. Randomness can make the world more interesting.


haha i ain't embarrassed, as i know it was so random, have no idea where i got the idea of thinking "hey let's make a chef kit for a shark!"
22946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hawaii & Tennessee
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
Now need more gear past level 40 for the Sharks!

It's getting harder to efficiently destroy NPCs in the 41+ range wearing level 20-31 gear.

Thank you shark designers
Posted 2/1/09

hualani wrote:

Now need more gear past level 40 for the Sharks!

It's getting harder to efficiently destroy NPCs in the 41+ range wearing level 20-31 gear.

Thank you shark designers


i made a weapon for 55 and another weapon for 44 I'm going to make some level 40 equipment soon.
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
I will do what I can, I generally work about 6 level range at a time. So, I will get to work on that soon! :)
-Seeker
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09
A Level 41 Set!
Alrighty, I made a new set. This time for my Shark Avatar. All items are in Pending. So, please Vote them HIGH!


Hat:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39341
Hair:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39343
Hair2:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39345
Eyes:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39347
Shirt:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39349
Pants:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39351
Shoes:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39353
RHand:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39355
LHand:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39357


My Sharkie!
[avatar]4295298742[/avatar]
3203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Inside a pie
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Seekerthefallen wrote:

A Level 41 Set!
Alrighty, I made a new set. This time for my Shark Avatar. All items are in Pending. So, please Vote them HIGH!


Hat:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39341
Hair:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39343
Hair2:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39345
Eyes:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39347
Shirt:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39349
Pants:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39351
Shoes:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39353
RHand:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39355
LHand:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39357


My Sharkie!
[avatar]4295298742[/avatar]


wow, thats an awesome set, now i want to lvl my shark for that outfit xD
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Kisit wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:

A Level 41 Set!
Alrighty, I made a new set. This time for my Shark Avatar. All items are in Pending. So, please Vote them HIGH!


Hat:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39341
Hair:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39343
Hair2:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39345
Eyes:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39347
Shirt:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39349
Pants:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39351
Shoes:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39353
RHand:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39355
LHand:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=39357


My Sharkie!
[avatar]4295298742[/avatar]


wow, thats an awesome set, now i want to lvl my shark for that outfit xD


Thank you so very much! Oh , and btw. I love your Round Red eyes! They are so cute on my Shark, and I generally stay away from Cutesy items..lol But, I really like them! -Seeker
3203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Inside a pie
Offline
Posted 2/1/09


haha im glad someone likes something of mine xD
lol i most of the time stay away from them as well, but when i draw, i can never make anything look none girly o.O its like a curse
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09
[avatar]4295303997[/avatar]
Ahh, all your sharks motivated me to go and make one too, LOL... as you can see, I couldn't think of any shark names... so... yeah...

Edit: OH MY GOD! A turtle for a hat! I love you Seeker... D:
Posted 2/2/09
ahahaha Aqua farter, and love the new set.
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

pikangie wrote:

[avatar]4295303997[/avatar]
Ahh, all your sharks motivated me to go and make one too, LOL... as you can see, I couldn't think of any shark names... so... yeah...

Edit: OH MY GOD! A turtle for a hat! I love you Seeker... D:


Heh, I couldn't think of any at the time.. So I was like.. Um how about a turtle! lol
Nice Shark!
-Seeker

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.