First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Do you think Obama will care. about Asian Americans?
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Boo Obama!
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

kitoka wrote:

Boo Obama!


Your country will still suck American Hind tit and we will still give your nation money.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Sulla wrote:


kitoka wrote:

Boo Obama!


Your country will still suck American Hind tit and we will still give your nation money.


Your point is?
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

kitoka wrote:


Sulla wrote:


kitoka wrote:

Boo Obama!


Your country will still suck American Hind tit and we will still give your nation money.


Your point is?


Obama will still help your nation like the other presidents did so no need to boo him.
Posted 1/20/09

Sulla wrote:


kitoka wrote:

Boo Obama!


Your country will still suck American Hind tit and we will still give your nation money.


Take your useless rant elsewhere.

318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
are there any hardships that asian americans are going through that would attract obama's attention? I can't think of any.
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

kitoka wrote:

Boo Obama!


It's obvious you're just trying to start a forum arguement. What reason do you have to boo Obama? Until you can answer that, please keep your stupid comments to yourself.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Gaia93 wrote:


kitoka wrote:

Boo Obama!


It's obvious you're just trying to start a forum arguement. What reason do you have to boo Obama? Until you can answer that, please keep your stupid comments to yourself.


I'm not trying to raise any argument. I don't like Obama and I want to boo him and this is just a forum anyway. Don't be too overprotective of your messiah.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Sulla wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Sulla wrote:


kitoka wrote:

Boo Obama!


Your country will still suck American Hind tit and we will still give your nation money.


Your point is?


Obama will still help your nation like the other presidents did so no need to boo him.


I don't like him though I know that your country (not with Obama's prerogative alone) will send doughs to us because we are one of your implicit colonies in this time of the implicit American empire.
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
i think he cares about all ethnic groups.
i dont think hes racist
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
just wake up and you will know
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
the president is supposed to care for all citizens of the US not just one specific ethnicity.
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

kitoka wrote:


Sulla wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Sulla wrote:


kitoka wrote:

Boo Obama!


Your country will still suck American Hind tit and we will still give your nation money.


Your point is?


Obama will still help your nation like the other presidents did so no need to boo him.


I don't like him though I know that your country (not with Obama's prerogative alone) will send doughs to us because we are one of your implicit colonies in this time of the implicit American empire.


The American Republic will help our little yellow nation allies like the Philippines.
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
what was the point of this post again
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.