First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Do you think Obama will care. about Asian Americans?
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Seattle-ish
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
As a president it's his obligation to care about all groups, not just some; he has to be color blind.
*sigh*...I'm really sick of these kinds of threads.
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Obama cares about those who have money.....so most of us are shit out of luck.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

casualbrutality wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


kitoka wrote:

Boo Obama!


It's obvious you're just trying to start a forum arguement. What reason do you have to boo Obama? Until you can answer that, please keep your stupid comments to yourself.


I'm not trying to raise any argument. I don't like Obama and I want to boo him and this is just a forum anyway. Don't be too overprotective of your messiah.


Having a half black, half muslim president = bragging rights.
What does the PI have to boast about apart from the good majority of their women sucking American military penises in high hopes of marrying into the US?



Another Obamabot. It's none of your business if there are indeed a lot of American cocksuckers in the Phils. At least they're doing something to get out of poverty and not just asking the government to feed them. Having a half black, half muslim president = bragging rights? Not so. I would commend Obama for his intelligence and rhetoric not of his descent. I'd be happier though if a woman becomes the pres. of the world's most powerful nation. I just don't like him because I think he wouldn't be able to walk all the things he talked of.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Gaia93 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


kitoka wrote:

Boo Obama!


It's obvious you're just trying to start a forum arguement. What reason do you have to boo Obama? Until you can answer that, please keep your stupid comments to yourself.


I'm not trying to raise any argument. I don't like Obama and I want to boo him and this is just a forum anyway. Don't be too overprotective of your messiah.


He's not my messiah, in fact that was very dumb of you to say. I just don't care for people who dislike someone or something for no reason. Like I said before, until you can actually give me a reason for you to hate him, then don't respond to this reply.


Peace deary. Apologies if you find my comment offending.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
ooh this is an interesting topic

lets hope so or else an asian american will have to go for president next election altho i doubt that will happen in this century

edit: btw i hate how people are already saying ooh obama sucks or ooh he's the best blablabla

you pepole don't even have enough information to make a judgement about him. lets see how he handles this eco crisis and war, THEN u can whatever you want. Give him two years or so
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

kitoka wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


kitoka wrote:



It's obvious you're just trying to start a forum arguement. What reason do you have to boo Obama? Until you can answer that, please keep your stupid comments to yourself.




He's not my messiah, in fact that was very dumb of you to say. I just don't care for people who dislike someone or something for no reason. Like I said before, until you can actually give me a reason for you to hate him, then don't respond to this reply.


Peace deary. Apologies if you find my comment offending.


SULLA says: Looks like she replied anyways.
Posted 1/20/09
He will. As long they act like this XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tMoZMmP9v4
Posted 1/20/09

Sulla wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


kitoka wrote:



It's obvious you're just trying to start a forum arguement. What reason do you have to boo Obama? Until you can answer that, please keep your stupid comments to yourself.




He's not my messiah, in fact that was very dumb of you to say. I just don't care for people who dislike someone or something for no reason. Like I said before, until you can actually give me a reason for you to hate him, then don't respond to this reply.


Peace deary. Apologies if you find my comment offending.


SULLA says: Looks like she replied anyways.


But she still didn't have a reason, so I proven my point.
Posted 1/20/09

kitoka wrote:



Come now, I could've sworn on my integrity that you would be on my side with what you have earlier disclaimed as the right to claim anything on the forums, after all, it is just the internet, right? Of course it seems to be the ever growing trend of country leaders to have their pretty words deflated by faulty intentions, however, considering the position Obama is in even a cynic such as myself cannot deny the possibility of a progressive outcome. Not that anyone has the logical right to turn away any unforeseen chances anyway.

From what I receive of your character, I suppose you would stand alongside prostitution and cold murder if that would mean an individual of poor physical background would be able to live a life of materialistic dreams. Hmm
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

casualbrutality wrote:


kitoka wrote:



Come now, I could've sworn on my integrity that you would be on my side with what you have earlier disclaimed as the right to claim anything on the forums, after all, it is just the internet, right? Of course it seems to be the ever growing trend of country leaders to have their pretty words deflated by faulty intentions, however, considering the position Obama is in even a cynic such as myself cannot deny the possibility of a progressive outcome. Not that anyone has the logical right to turn away any unforeseen chances anyway.

From what I receive of your character, I suppose you would stand alongside prostitution and cold murder if that would mean an individual of poor physical background would be able to live a life of materialistic dreams. Hmm

america already hit as low as possible. And once you reach rock bottom there's no place to go except up
Posted 1/21/09
Just wait , he did not take action yet , until then we'll know .
My opinion : He is a president which chosen by most of the asian than any other presidents .
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

casualbrutality wrote:


kitoka wrote:



Come now, I could've sworn on my integrity that you would be on my side with what you have earlier disclaimed as the right to claim anything on the forums, after all, it is just the internet, right? Of course it seems to be the ever growing trend of country leaders to have their pretty words deflated by faulty intentions, however, considering the position Obama is in even a cynic such as myself cannot deny the possibility of a progressive outcome. Not that anyone has the logical right to turn away any unforeseen chances anyway.

From what I receive of your character, I suppose you would stand alongside prostitution and cold murder if that would mean an individual of poor physical background would be able to live a life of materialistic dreams. Hmm

I actually agreed with what you've claimed and didn't countered it. But of course, I have to provide some reasons on why they were into it based on firsthand experience living in a thirdworld country. Change was Obama's main campaign theme and if he were sticking to it, he wouldn't have go with the trend like what you've mentioned. If you were to scrutinized Obama's proposals, a lot of it are faulty and those uninformed will actually believe it. His faulty tax proposal for example has been overlooked by a lot of Americans. Refer to http://andrewgbiggs.blogspot.com/2008/05/obamas-faulty-tax-argument.html. And the health plan that he proposed is w/o an in-depth understanding of the big picture. I wouldn't be getting into the details. You can judge me all you want but this is my opinion. :)
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
wait, wha?
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
well, he was elected to represent the people of America
he insists that WE help to make the changes necessary for the country, therefore that kind of indicates that they count
if you're going to turn this into a racist topic, don't, because the asians aren't the only ones here
25685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
japan
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
obama is the best, bush sucks cock, while mcain is an old fag
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Boredom
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Hmm, let's look at his cabinet:

Steven Chu (Chinese-American) - Secretary of Energy
Eric Shinseki (Japanese-American) - Secretary of Veterans Affairs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.