First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Have you ever met an anime fan like you and starting to have affections on that person?...
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Berkeley, Califor...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

derSchlichter wrote:



Excuse me but i did not direct any kind of offending words to you, which made you look like a fag. (haha)
All your ramblings are just telling what a hikky and otaku is *looks at the thread topic* oh wait, now your actions look retarded (LOL). You seemingly digest all that looks "wrong" in your eyes Very Ignorant.

My main opinion in THIS THREAD is Opposites Attract. nothing more nothing less


~haah~ still boasting about not using any offensive terms.. "no-life loser", "insecure", "f*g", "retarded", "ignorant", (whatever i missed)... don't tell me your oblivious to the stupidity your spouting.. i thought i was talking to someone at least semi-intelligent, but if your nothing more then a pathetic ass who resorts to petty insults when attempting to debate a topic and pushed into a corner, then your not worth sh*t, yet you are the one insulting me i find it hilarious how hard your trying to deny it, when its incredibly obvious.
i mean wheres the examples i was asking for? you totally dropped it when i wanted to hear? what did you make it up? or do you have no proof? what does money and all those other factors have to do with it, you brought up them up, i was interested in hearing, the so called factors, but yet you insult me, and run away from the claim's you take, though this is my fault for showing you a shred of respect and equality and ill apologies for overestimating you.
i'm not here for immature sh*t, i was looking for a intelligent debate in which i may or may not be able to learn from but this entire time you had no intention of doing anything but insulting and disagreeing with me.
(i know its stupid for me to just realize this)
ya i know what it was, and i pointed out how i disagree, we got into a debate(or argument on your part) about how they are, then you ran away from the claims "you" made. so now your running away back to square one, to late you already said everything you did, take responsibility for your words and actions ~inserts insult~
at this point any insult you use is meaningless to me your nothing more than a maggot, spout all the crap you want to your fullest content.
it was my displeasure to meet you
Posted 1/21/09

yubisaki wrote:


derSchlichter wrote:



Excuse me but i did not direct any kind of offending words to you, which made you look like a fag. (haha)
All your ramblings are just telling what a hikky and otaku is *looks at the thread topic* oh wait, now your actions look retarded (LOL). You seemingly digest all that looks "wrong" in your eyes Very Ignorant.

My main opinion in THIS THREAD is Opposites Attract. nothing more nothing less


~haah~ still boasting about not using any offensive terms.. "no-life loser", "insecure", "f*g", "retarded", "ignorant", (whatever i missed)... don't tell me your oblivious to the stupidity your spouting.. i thought i was talking to someone at least semi-intelligent, but if your nothing more then a pathetic ass who resorts to petty insults when attempting to debate a topic and pushed into a corner, then your not worth sh*t, yet you are the one insulting me i find it hilarious how hard your trying to deny it, when its incredibly obvious.
i mean wheres the examples i was asking for? you totally dropped it when i wanted to hear? what did you make it up? or do you have no proof? what does money and all those other factors have to do with it, you brought up them up, i was interested in hearing, the so called factors, but yet you insult me, and run away from the claim's you take, though this is my fault for showing you a shred of respect and equality and ill apologies for overestimating you.
i'm not here for immature sh*t, i was looking for a intelligent debate in which i may or may not be able to learn from but this entire time you had no intention of doing anything but insulting and disagreeing with me.
(i know its stupid for me to just realize this)
ya i know what it was, and i pointed out how i disagree, we got into a debate(or argument on your part) about how they are, then you ran away from the claims "you" made. so now your running away back to square one, to late you already said everything you did, take responsibility for your words and actions ~inserts insult~
at this point any insult you use is meaningless to me your nothing more than a maggot, spout all the crap you want to your fullest content.
it was my displeasure to meet you


Checkmate.

1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Berkeley, Califor...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

derSchlichter wrote:


yubisaki wrote:


derSchlichter wrote:



Excuse me but i did not direct any kind of offending words to you, which made you look like a fag. (haha)
All your ramblings are just telling what a hikky and otaku is *looks at the thread topic* oh wait, now your actions look retarded (LOL). You seemingly digest all that looks "wrong" in your eyes Very Ignorant.

My main opinion in THIS THREAD is Opposites Attract. nothing more nothing less


~haah~ still boasting about not using any offensive terms.. "no-life loser", "insecure", "f*g", "retarded", "ignorant", (whatever i missed)... don't tell me your oblivious to the stupidity your spouting.. i thought i was talking to someone at least semi-intelligent, but if your nothing more then a pathetic ass who resorts to petty insults when attempting to debate a topic and pushed into a corner, then your not worth sh*t, yet you are the one insulting me i find it hilarious how hard your trying to deny it, when its incredibly obvious.
i mean wheres the examples i was asking for? you totally dropped it when i wanted to hear? what did you make it up? or do you have no proof? what does money and all those other factors have to do with it, you brought up them up, i was interested in hearing, the so called factors, but yet you insult me, and run away from the claim's you take, though this is my fault for showing you a shred of respect and equality and ill apologies for overestimating you.
i'm not here for immature sh*t, i was looking for a intelligent debate in which i may or may not be able to learn from but this entire time you had no intention of doing anything but insulting and disagreeing with me.
(i know its stupid for me to just realize this)
ya i know what it was, and i pointed out how i disagree, we got into a debate(or argument on your part) about how they are, then you ran away from the claims "you" made. so now your running away back to square one, to late you already said everything you did, take responsibility for your words and actions ~inserts insult~
at this point any insult you use is meaningless to me your nothing more than a maggot, spout all the crap you want to your fullest content.
it was my displeasure to meet you


Checkmate.



idiot -_-
3505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Thailand♡
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
No, because talking to some one that share the same interest is not real love
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
n0pe....
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
nope... haven't met one... oooohhhh there is one in my class! I just knew that she loved anime cause my anime lover friends told me she loves anime... and of course whenever my friends and her talk about anime i try to join in the conversation hahaha but thats it... and I wonder if there is a girl who loves anime and is up to my standards... w/c is likely to have a probability of 0.0001%... I dunno have not been in love since high school... I dont know if I'm just traumatize because my first love (and she was the first one that i courted) dumped me hahaha I remember that my friends were laughing at me curse them ahahaha

P.S. that was 2 years ago... (damn she left me for that man! I cant believe it is she insulting me!? wahaha) okay Im going too deep

bye bye! by the way i hate this topic! It reminded me of her!
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / vWhere we perciee...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
I'd have to go with ........no....I dont get out much so I dont really talk much unless I have to.

I would think it depends on how into anime the individual is to consider meeting someone else with the same interest. Maybe they stay indoors a lot and only go out for work and food gathering. Chances would be slim then? no??? beats me.
Posted 1/21/09
nope,
and i dont think that will be the main reason for me.
i havent met anyone in real life that likes anime.. xD
well yes, but only girls xD
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
i met a person who was a big dbz fan just like me......this was when dbz was huge(very very popular).......it was awesome......i was also 12 .....havent met anyone that much into anime or dbz anymore....well i have but its a different kind of fan base thing
Posted 1/21/09
not yet
Posted 1/21/09

yubisaki wrote:


derSchlichter wrote:


yubisaki wrote:


derSchlichter wrote:



Excuse me but i did not direct any kind of offending words to you, which made you look like a fag. (haha)
All your ramblings are just telling what a hikky and otaku is *looks at the thread topic* oh wait, now your actions look retarded (LOL). You seemingly digest all that looks "wrong" in your eyes Very Ignorant.

My main opinion in THIS THREAD is Opposites Attract. nothing more nothing less


~haah~ still boasting about not using any offensive terms.. "no-life loser", "insecure", "f*g", "retarded", "ignorant", (whatever i missed)... don't tell me your oblivious to the stupidity your spouting.. i thought i was talking to someone at least semi-intelligent, but if your nothing more then a pathetic ass who resorts to petty insults when attempting to debate a topic and pushed into a corner, then your not worth sh*t, yet you are the one insulting me i find it hilarious how hard your trying to deny it, when its incredibly obvious.
i mean wheres the examples i was asking for? you totally dropped it when i wanted to hear? what did you make it up? or do you have no proof? what does money and all those other factors have to do with it, you brought up them up, i was interested in hearing, the so called factors, but yet you insult me, and run away from the claim's you take, though this is my fault for showing you a shred of respect and equality and ill apologies for overestimating you.
i'm not here for immature sh*t, i was looking for a intelligent debate in which i may or may not be able to learn from but this entire time you had no intention of doing anything but insulting and disagreeing with me.
(i know its stupid for me to just realize this)
ya i know what it was, and i pointed out how i disagree, we got into a debate(or argument on your part) about how they are, then you ran away from the claims "you" made. so now your running away back to square one, to late you already said everything you did, take responsibility for your words and actions ~inserts insult~
at this point any insult you use is meaningless to me your nothing more than a maggot, spout all the crap you want to your fullest content.
it was my displeasure to meet you


Checkmate.



idiot -_-


Double Cross.
1980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / You know...around...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
You know... Im used to seeing random forum threads. But this one might win in my book for today!


CONGRATS


(ps Im waiting for a thread called "Has your dog or cat ever watched anime?" )
16637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09
whre i live you are ridiculed for watching anime. apparently you need to be a brainwashed clone who likes crappy songs and crime to be "cool". there are a few exceptions. but the majority of ppl here are clones.

anyways to answer your question. no.
6658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
NO i would love to but when i think about it i would want to fall in love with someone who likes me for who i am and not because i watch anime....
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/8/10
okkk o____O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.