First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[Harushi] Miura Haruma + Shida Mirai
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


smilezxp wrote:

i am now 100% jealous
did you see his "shy" look


many will be jealous if they see this thread. Not only u. Can i say they are just totally cute offscreen? GAKKY & miura's not really closed offscreen as i've seen many promotion clips of them alr.


im one of the jealous girls
1274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Forks
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
I'm jealous! >_<''
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
awh...cute couple !
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

BE_LOVED wrote:

They're cute, but in more of a brother-sister way.


my thoughts exactly. she's 14 and he's what 18? that's too much of an age difference.

1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

whitebunnycandy wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

They're cute, but in more of a brother-sister way.


my thoughts exactly. she's 14 and he's what 18? that's too much of an age difference.



no! she's 15 and he's 18.
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09

makihorikitty_eunhyepooh22_16 wrote:


on theie first meeting..haruma miura is obviously blushing!!
how i really love them!
i think this really way better than yui-miura pair..


yeah! i can see clearly that his face was really RED
29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
cute...
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

lunarprincess14 wrote:


Haruhi005 wrote:


lunarprincess14 wrote:

i think i like shida with kanta hongo more than haruma.


uhmmm..
diD shidA mirAi anD kanaTA hongo teaMEd up
in a drAma aLready?



yes they did. ^^ in seigi no mikata.


whaT's the genRE?..
is it romanCe,mystERy or whaT?..
i'm cuious abOUt it..
hehe
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Haruhi005 wrote:


lunarprincess14 wrote:


Haruhi005 wrote:


lunarprincess14 wrote:

i think i like shida with kanta hongo more than haruma.


uhmmm..
diD shidA mirAi anD kanaTA hongo teaMEd up
in a drAma aLready?



yes they did. ^^ in seigi no mikata.


whaT's the genRE?..
is it romanCe,mystERy or whaT?..
i'm cuious abOUt it..
hehe


comedy
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Haruhi005 wrote:


lunarprincess14 wrote:


Haruhi005 wrote:


lunarprincess14 wrote:

i think i like shida with kanta hongo more than haruma.


uhmmm..
diD shidA mirAi anD kanaTA hongo teaMEd up
in a drAma aLready?



yes they did. ^^ in seigi no mikata.


whaT's the genRE?..
is it romanCe,mystERy or whaT?..
i'm cuious abOUt it..
hehe


comedy


there isn't even
a bit of romanCe?..
cOmedy aLL?
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


whitebunnycandy wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

They're cute, but in more of a brother-sister way.


my thoughts exactly. she's 14 and he's what 18? that's too much of an age difference.



no! she's 15 and he's 18.


what?..
shida mirAi looks mature for me!
she looks uhmmmm..
18 plus..
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

Haruhi005 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


whitebunnycandy wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

They're cute, but in more of a brother-sister way.


my thoughts exactly. she's 14 and he's what 18? that's too much of an age difference.



no! she's 15 and he's 18.


what?..
shida mirAi looks mature for me!
she looks uhmmmm..
18 plus..


Her looking is young if u compare with most of actress have same age as her and b/c she hardly wear make up also. But she has very mature thinking
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Haruhi005 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Haruhi005 wrote:


lunarprincess14 wrote:


Haruhi005 wrote:


lunarprincess14 wrote:

i think i like shida with kanta hongo more than haruma.


uhmmm..
diD shidA mirAi anD kanaTA hongo teaMEd up
in a drAma aLready?



yes they did. ^^ in seigi no mikata.


whaT's the genRE?..
is it romanCe,mystERy or whaT?..
i'm cuious abOUt it..
hehe


comedy


there isn't even
a bit of romanCe?..
cOmedy aLL?


like comedy romance but not main point of drama
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Haruhi005 wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


Haruhi005 wrote:


lunarprincess14 wrote:


Haruhi005 wrote:


lunarprincess14 wrote:

i think i like shida with kanta hongo more than haruma.


uhmmm..
diD shidA mirAi anD kanaTA hongo teaMEd up
in a drAma aLready?



yes they did. ^^ in seigi no mikata.


whaT's the genRE?..
is it romanCe,mystERy or whaT?..
i'm cuious abOUt it..
hehe


comedy


there isn't even
a bit of romanCe?..
cOmedy aLL?


like comedy romance but not main point of drama


oh sOu ka..
information shite ariGatou nee~
1727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
WEll' they look CUTE together!!...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.