First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
2 men spent 25 days in floating icebox
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
oh my.
i think i would've just jumped in the ocean and killed myself after like...a day
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:

Probably drank there own blood for water >_>


It clearly said it was raining....lern 2 reed emo fag


Hey, I was just joking, I only said that because a situation like this was in a video game I played. And that was how the character survived as 90 or 95% of your body is water and you can't survive three days without water.
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Skeithcruor wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:

Probably drank there own blood for water >_>


It clearly said it was raining....lern 2 reed emo fag


Hey, I was just joking, I only said that because a situation like this was in a video game I played. And that was how the character survived as 90 or 95% of your body is water and you can't survive three days without water.


Id rather die of dehydration than from a festering gangreous wound where i opened myself to "drink my blood" btw you wont live anylonger drinking your own blood, its the same ammount of fluid + an open wound, but you go ahead and try
Posted 1/20/09
It must have been cold in that ice box. brrr.
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:

Probably drank there own blood for water >_>


It clearly said it was raining....lern 2 reed emo fag


Hey, I was just joking, I only said that because a situation like this was in a video game I played. And that was how the character survived as 90 or 95% of your body is water and you can't survive three days without water.


Id rather die of dehydration than from a festering gangreous wound where i opened myself to "drink my blood" btw you wont live anylonger drinking your own blood, its the same ammount of fluid + an open wound, but you go ahead and try


No, theoretically you would, sure you'd have less energy then normal as the nutrients from real water are absent but this is really the same thing we do today. It's recycling, there's filter in your body that takes the water out from soft drink and other things (Almost all drinks sold at stores have tap-water in them). This is no different from the recycling system they have in any town.

And about the fact that you probably won't do this many people probably would under such circumstances as when your dieing of thirst you would start to show symptoms of insanity most would probably start drinking there pee though before there blood.
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Skeithcruor wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:

Probably drank there own blood for water >_>


It clearly said it was raining....lern 2 reed emo fag


Hey, I was just joking, I only said that because a situation like this was in a video game I played. And that was how the character survived as 90 or 95% of your body is water and you can't survive three days without water.


Id rather die of dehydration than from a festering gangreous wound where i opened myself to "drink my blood" btw you wont live anylonger drinking your own blood, its the same ammount of fluid + an open wound, but you go ahead and try


No, theoretically you would, sure you'd have less energy then normal as the nutrients from real water are absent but this is really the same thing we do today. It's recycling, there's filter in your body that takes the water out from soft drink and other things (Almost all drinks sold at stores have tap-water in them). This is no different from the recycling system they have in any town.

And about the fact that you probably won't do this many people probably would under such circumstances as when your dieing of thirst you would start to show symptoms of insanity most would probably start drinking there pee though before there blood.


Are you Retarded....There are NO nutrients in water, you know how its comes out of your sink brown..yea water ISNT supposed to be that way. And even if you drink your own blood, you are LOSING as much water as you are DRINKING, If ppl do drink their blood in dire situations all it would do is quench thirst, wouldnt help you live any longer, Go to school, learn something Child
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
^
both are retarded. Who cares?
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
ah i saw this on the news.
amazing.. fish and rain water only eh
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:

Probably drank there own blood for water >_>


It clearly said it was raining....lern 2 reed emo fag


Hey, I was just joking, I only said that because a situation like this was in a video game I played. And that was how the character survived as 90 or 95% of your body is water and you can't survive three days without water.


Id rather die of dehydration than from a festering gangreous wound where i opened myself to "drink my blood" btw you wont live anylonger drinking your own blood, its the same ammount of fluid + an open wound, but you go ahead and try


No, theoretically you would, sure you'd have less energy then normal as the nutrients from real water are absent but this is really the same thing we do today. It's recycling, there's filter in your body that takes the water out from soft drink and other things (Almost all drinks sold at stores have tap-water in them). This is no different from the recycling system they have in any town.

And about the fact that you probably won't do this many people probably would under such circumstances as when your dieing of thirst you would start to show symptoms of insanity most would probably start drinking there pee though before there blood.


Are you Retarded....There are NO nutrients in water, you know how its comes out of your sink brown..yea water ISNT supposed to be that way. And even if you drink your own blood, you are LOSING as much water as you are DRINKING, If ppl do drink their blood in dire situations all it would do is quench thirst, wouldnt help you live any longer, Go to school, learn something Child


No, it would keep being recycled pretty much. That's what I've been saying. And there are nutrients in water why do you think we need water to survive.
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Skeithcruor wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Skeithcruor wrote:

Probably drank there own blood for water >_>


It clearly said it was raining....lern 2 reed emo fag


Hey, I was just joking, I only said that because a situation like this was in a video game I played. And that was how the character survived as 90 or 95% of your body is water and you can't survive three days without water.


Id rather die of dehydration than from a festering gangreous wound where i opened myself to "drink my blood" btw you wont live anylonger drinking your own blood, its the same ammount of fluid + an open wound, but you go ahead and try


No, theoretically you would, sure you'd have less energy then normal as the nutrients from real water are absent but this is really the same thing we do today. It's recycling, there's filter in your body that takes the water out from soft drink and other things (Almost all drinks sold at stores have tap-water in them). This is no different from the recycling system they have in any town.

And about the fact that you probably won't do this many people probably would under such circumstances as when your dieing of thirst you would start to show symptoms of insanity most would probably start drinking there pee though before there blood.


Are you Retarded....There are NO nutrients in water, you know how its comes out of your sink brown..yea water ISNT supposed to be that way. And even if you drink your own blood, you are LOSING as much water as you are DRINKING, If ppl do drink their blood in dire situations all it would do is quench thirst, wouldnt help you live any longer, Go to school, learn something Child


No, it would keep being recycled pretty much. That's what I've been saying. And there are nutrients in water why do you think we need water to survive.


Arg im tired of arguing with you, you are wrong but you just dont know it, dont worry they will explain all this HS biology, and NO there are NO nurtients in Water!!
Posted 1/20/09
Heard it
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

RaikuRoak wrote:

2 girls 1 cup sequel:

2 men 1 box.


lol omg eww no
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
UPDATE!!!

Authorities have finally been able to identify both men and released their pictures to the media today.

863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
wow! must had hard time!
8607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tokyo with GOJIRA!
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Those are some true sailors.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.