First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Classes: Homeroom
Posted 1/20/09
Start!!
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
*sitting by windowsill in her homeroom waiting for the bell to ring.She looking out the window up at the sky*
Posted 1/20/09
*walks inside the homeroom* hmm? *approaches her* Hi! What's your name?
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:

*walks inside the homeroom* hmm? *approaches her* Hi! What's your name?


*looks away from the window towards the girl that started talking to her* Im Maki,what about u?
Posted 1/20/09
*Walks into the classroom* Wow.... O_O so little people.... *sits next to himeko or Maki... "She saids"
Posted 1/20/09

himeko6645 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:

*walks inside the homeroom* hmm? *approaches her* Hi! What's your name?


*looks away from the window towards the girl that started talking to her* Im Maki,what about u?


I'm Aiko! Yorushiku^^
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

cherrylau97 wrote:

*Walks into the classroom* Wow.... O_O so little people.... *sits next to himeko or Maki... "She saids"





xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:

I'm Aiko! Yorushiku^^


nice to meet you too Aiko-san *smiles then turns to the other girl who just sat next to her* and whats your name?
Posted 1/20/09
Aiko:*yawns and rubs eyes*
Posted 1/20/09
((anyone there?))
Posted 1/20/09
*goes into classes looks everywhere and sits in the bak*
Posted 1/20/09
Aiko: hmm...*approaches the girl* Hi! Whats your name?
Posted 1/20/09
*blushes* its Mei Mei wats urs
Posted 1/20/09

MoonlightNecko wrote:

*blushes* its Mei Mei wats urs


Aiko:Mine's Aiko.^^ *bell rings for after school* YES AFTER SCHOOL!!^^ ((we'll continue this in the after school forum))
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Maki: Bye everyone *Maki smiles and waves bye*
Posted 1/20/09

himeko6645 wrote:

Maki: Bye everyone *Maki smiles and waves bye*


((if you want to continue to RP, we're in the after school forum))
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.