First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Classes: After School
Posted 1/20/09
Aiko:hmm...? *notices somebody else besides them*
Posted 1/20/09
Kira:Eh..
Posted 1/20/09
Aio:Anyways, lets just go to the mall...
Posted 1/20/09
Kira:Ok so Limo or Walk?
Posted 1/20/09
(gtg ttyl)
Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09
Suishou:*wakes up and looks around*hmmn..*sees my book on the floor* I must have dropped it...*picks it up with a yawn and presses the play button on my ipod* It's so early. I'm gonna go check if there's anything to eat.* I walked toward the cafe as a cat trailed alongside me*
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

crystalv4 wrote:

Suishou:*wakes up and looks around*hmmn..*sees my book on the floor* I must have dropped it...*picks it up with a yawn and presses the play button on my ipod* It's so early. I'm gonna go check if there's anything to eat.* I walked toward the cafe as a cat trailed alongside me*


*leaning against the wall and looking very 'cool' Kiyoshi flashes a smile*

@Suishou: Hey there. I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?

*leans down and makes kissy noises towards the cat*

Continuing @ Suishou: Cute cat. My name is Kiyosh, but you can call me Kyo. What's your name?

((OoC: Sorry guys, I am still unfamiliar with this style of roleplaying, I'm a writer so I'm used to doing narrative style.))
Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

KaliYuga wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

Suishou:*wakes up and looks around*hmmn..*sees my book on the floor* I must have dropped it...*picks it up with a yawn and presses the play button on my ipod* It's so early. I'm gonna go check if there's anything to eat.* I walked toward the cafe as a cat trailed alongside me*


*leaning against the wall and looking very 'cool' Kiyoshi flashes a smile*

@Suishou: Hey there. I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?

*leans down and makes kissy noises towards the cat*

Continuing @ Suishou: Cute cat. My name is Kiyosh, but you can call me Kyo. What's your name?

((OoC: Sorry guys, I am still unfamiliar with this style of roleplaying, I'm a writer so I'm used to doing narrative style.))


(Haha I actually prefer your style over the usual roleplay style of writing^^)

Suishou:
*looks down at Kiyoshi with wide eyes in surprise and blushes slightly*
@ Kyo:Yea i'm new here. Which is probably why you haven't seen me around.
*watches my cat purr fondly towards you*
@ Kyo:Thanks, apparently she likes you. Kyo huh? I'm Suishou.*smiles slightly*
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

crystalv4 wrote:


KaliYuga wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

Suishou:*wakes up and looks around*hmmn..*sees my book on the floor* I must have dropped it...*picks it up with a yawn and presses the play button on my ipod* It's so early. I'm gonna go check if there's anything to eat.* I walked toward the cafe as a cat trailed alongside me*


*leaning against the wall and looking very 'cool' Kiyoshi flashes a smile*

@Suishou: Hey there. I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?

*leans down and makes kissy noises towards the cat*

Continuing @ Suishou: Cute cat. My name is Kiyosh, but you can call me Kyo. What's your name?

((OoC: Sorry guys, I am still unfamiliar with this style of roleplaying, I'm a writer so I'm used to doing narrative style.))


(Haha I actually prefer your style over the usual roleplay style of writing^^)

Suishou:
*looks down at Kiyoshi with wide eyes in surprise and blushes slightly*
@ Kyo:Yea i'm new here. Which is probably why you haven't seen me around.
*watches my cat purr fondly towards you*
@ Kyo:Thanks, apparently she likes you. Kyo huh? I'm Suishou.*smiles slightly*


((OoC: Well then, if it's okay with everyone else, I'll continue in my usual style.))

Kyo pets the cat affectionately. "Well, Suishou, that's a pretty name. It's a pleasure to meet you." He looks up at her with his green eyes and brushes his hair away from his face. "Are you a first year? And, where did you transfer from?" He stands up carefully to avoid scaring the cat away. "I'm sorry, I must be asking far too many questions for someone who just transferred here. Would you like to grab a coffee or a bite to drink with me and we can talk?"
Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

KaliYuga wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:


KaliYuga wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

Suishou:*wakes up and looks around*hmmn..*sees my book on the floor* I must have dropped it...*picks it up with a yawn and presses the play button on my ipod* It's so early. I'm gonna go check if there's anything to eat.* I walked toward the cafe as a cat trailed alongside me*


*leaning against the wall and looking very 'cool' Kiyoshi flashes a smile*

@Suishou: Hey there. I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?

*leans down and makes kissy noises towards the cat*

Continuing @ Suishou: Cute cat. My name is Kiyosh, but you can call me Kyo. What's your name?

((OoC: Sorry guys, I am still unfamiliar with this style of roleplaying, I'm a writer so I'm used to doing narrative style.))


(Haha I actually prefer your style over the usual roleplay style of writing^^)

Suishou:
*looks down at Kiyoshi with wide eyes in surprise and blushes slightly*
@ Kyo:Yea i'm new here. Which is probably why you haven't seen me around.
*watches my cat purr fondly towards you*
@ Kyo:Thanks, apparently she likes you. Kyo huh? I'm Suishou.*smiles slightly*


((OoC: Well then, if it's okay with everyone else, I'll continue in my usual style.))

Kyo pets the cat affectionately. "Well, Suishou, that's a pretty name. It's a pleasure to meet you." He looks up at her with his green eyes and brushes his hair away from his face. "Are you a first year? And, where did you transfer from?" He stands up carefully to avoid scaring the cat away. "I'm sorry, I must be asking far too many questions for someone who just transferred here. Would you like to grab a coffee or a bite to drink with me and we can talk?"


(That's fine. Anything in italics is the thoughts of my character)
Suishou:
He seems a little bit suspicious but..I have nothing better to do and I should get to know my way around.
Thank you.*averts eyes from Kyo* I'm a second year actually. I transferred from a place not to far from here.*looks at cat nostalgically and picks it up*It's fine if you ask questions. I don't mind. *smiles politely* I'd like that..but i'm not too sure about going with you. It seems like you might have fan girls in this school. And I don't want any problems since I just came here.
Member
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / u k
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
*comes through window, walks to the back of room and sits down*
micky; (sigh) ant walking the stares for no reason,
^turns to everyone* yo people
*turns faceing out side and puts head on table*
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
((wat did I miss? I missed out on alot))
Rima:*sigh*-*play's with her power*
Member
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Karina: *sits on a bench and does schoolwork*
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
((fine-I'll just go with it))
Rima:This si boring.*walk's around*
Member
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Kasume walks over and slumps down at the table.
Kasume: Hey there
*Gazes out of the window*
Kasume: Finally a storms brewing up. I was afraid that I would have to use my powers.
Kasume puts her head against the window and listens to the thunder.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.