First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Technical Difficulties
Moderator
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
hi guyz this is a forum for all the ppl who hav trouble mapling for instance it doesnt work for me because of gr2d so can some1 help me?
Posted 12/15/07
cool, we have a help thread, but ill make this the technical problems issue, if u dont mind, but good topic idea

~original title: need help
~new edited title: technical difficulties
~edited by hawtdawggy
Member
61516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Sore wa himitsu d...
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
Gomen, didn't know this thread was here. Next time I'll look first.

Anyway, as I said some where else, whenever I can't play. It's aways a 114 gameguard error. I've checked for spyware (didn't fix it), I've checked for virisus (still didn't fix it), and I 'know' that my graphics and sound card can handle running this game. So do you guys have any idea what's wrong?

I'd like to participate in the winter holiday events, but I can't do that if the gameguard won't let me.
Posted 12/17/07

Shimoko wrote:

Gomen, didn't know this thread was here. Next time I'll look first.

Anyway, as I said some where else, whenever I can't play. It's aways a 114 gameguard error. I've checked for spyware (didn't fix it), I've checked for virisus (still didn't fix it), and I 'know' that my graphics and sound card can handle running this game. So do you guys have any idea what's wrong?

I'd like to participate in the winter holiday events, but I can't do that if the gameguard won't let me.


no thats ok its not your fault, im sure u didnt know

also have u tried deleting the gameguard folder before? that might work
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 12/21/07
Anybody face the "auto restart" problem in V0.49 patch?
Moderator
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Brooklyn, NY & o...
Offline
Posted 12/21/07
lol nope but it happen to me in early versions of GMS patchs
and i forgot how i fixed that game guard problem note: i didnt delete game guard folder.
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Stalker
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
My Problem is someone hacked me but i refind my pass they say i need 2 verrifed i click resend and they didnt send me what i do?
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Stalker
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
Giving 1m for the guy who can result this Ty
Member
59334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

Gosoul wrote:

My Problem is someone hacked me but i refind my pass they say i need 2 verrifed i click resend and they didnt send me what i do?


lolz, i got hacked too! but i got it back after a few weeks xD [this was last summer]
it sucked because all my stuff were gone T-T except for my equips that i was wearing lol
glad i got it back though took me forever to get to that lvl! xD
im lvl 70 right now, been lvl 70 since FOREVER!
sorry got a lil off-topic =P
and you should just reset your pin first
Posted 1/13/08

Gosoul wrote:

My Problem is someone hacked me but i refind my pass they say i need 2 verrifed i click resend and they didnt send me what i do?


Ask again for a verification mail x3.
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Stalker
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
first my i clicked then wont do shit...
they didnt even send a fucking sht -.-"
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
How about trying asking again ?u play global?
Member
50252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
Like holy shit WTF this is really irritating me.. Ok so right now its auto downloading the new patch they said they release. I've been downloading for like 2 hrs now and nothing has happen. Its been stuck on 114.9 MB 2/3 Receiving new patch files. Its getting really irritating. This is my second time trying to download it and last time it was stuck also. I used task manager to close it because it wouldn't close. Then i restarted then tried again and here I am now. Any help plz?
Moderator
7332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08

misosoupxD wrote:

Like holy shit WTF this is really irritating me.. Ok so right now its auto downloading the new patch they said they release. I've been downloading for like 2 hrs now and nothing has happen. Its been stuck on 114.9 MB 2/3 Receiving new patch files. Its getting really irritating. This is my second time trying to download it and last time it was stuck also. I used task manager to close it because it wouldn't close. Then i restarted then tried again and here I am now. Any help plz?


same thing happened to me cept it froze at [2/3] Checking the files...I'm gonna give it another 15 mins if not I'll just re-download maple
Moderator
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/25/08

misosoupxD wrote:

Like holy shit WTF this is really irritating me.. Ok so right now its auto downloading the new patch they said they release. I've been downloading for like 2 hrs now and nothing has happen. Its been stuck on 114.9 MB 2/3 Receiving new patch files. Its getting really irritating. This is my second time trying to download it and last time it was stuck also. I used task manager to close it because it wouldn't close. Then i restarted then tried again and here I am now. Any help plz?


dont auto download, its crap and its slow like heck
a faster way is to manually download the patch

how?
www.mapleglobal.com >> download >> manual patch =)

hope that helps!

[EDIT] redirecting luutige602's post


luutige602 wrote:

how do u take pictures when ur playing Mapelstory???????????????????????????????????
im seeing ppl upload pictures with there Character in it and they take da picture while they r playing..PLZ HELP ME IM IN BIG PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



to take screenshots you mean? just press scroll lock.. it looks like this on your keybord "ScrLk"

to get a hold of those screen shot after shooting them go to..
my computer>c drive>nexon> maplestory

and it should all be there xD
i hope that was clear. good luck! reply again if you're still having problems.


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.