First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply membership cards
Joker
6064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in la la land ~
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 2/14/09
Membership cards over here^^
u just have to fill out these information
Name:
Username:
DOB:
Gender:
Membership Card #:
Picture:
membership cards





for mods
please put: pending and ur username, if ur working on the cards

If done please put: done!
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Here's My Card!! I made myself.With One of the cards.

Done
Joker
6064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in la la land ~
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Here's My Card!! I made myself.With One of the cards.

Done


nice ^^
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

mermaid_sara wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Here's My Card!! I made myself.With One of the cards.

Done


nice ^^


Thx.
3763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Name:Kelly
Username:Airandou
DOB:feb 4
Gender:female
Membership Card #:3
Picture:
1701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

mermaid_sara wrote:

Membership cards over here^^
u just have to fill out these information
Name:
Username:
DOB:
Gender:
Membership Card #:
Picture:
membership cards




for mods
please put: pending and ur username, if ur working on the cards

If done please put: done!


Name: Rachel
Username: SappireRach
DOB: September 26
Gender: Female
Membership Card #: 3
Picture:
Joker
6064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in la la land ~
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

airandou wrote:

Name:Kelly
Username:Airandou
DOB:feb 4
Gender:female
Membership Card #:3
Picture:



done
Joker
6064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in la la land ~
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

SappireRach wrote:


mermaid_sara wrote:

Membership cards over here^^
u just have to fill out these information
Name:
Username:
DOB:
Gender:
Membership Card #:
Picture:
membership cards




for mods
please put: pending and ur username, if ur working on the cards

If done please put: done!


Name: Rachel
Username: SappireRach
DOB: September 26
Gender: Female
Membership Card #: 3
Picture:




done
1701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

mermaid_sara wrote:


SappireRach wrote:


mermaid_sara wrote:

Membership cards over here^^
u just have to fill out these information
Name:
Username:
DOB:
Gender:
Membership Card #:
Picture:
membership cards




for mods
please put: pending and ur username, if ur working on the cards

If done please put: done!


Name: Rachel
Username: SappireRach
DOB: September 26
Gender: Female
Membership Card #: 3
Picture:




done


Thanks!
!Shugo Charas!!
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / me ish now gone.....
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09
hello umm may i make one??? if it is ok

name:sookhyun
username:sookhyun99
dob:10/24
gender:female

pic
style 1
Jack Chair
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
i made one my self
!Shugo Charas!!
1818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / beside someone i...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09
username:yk315
name:noel
dob:may 15
gender:female
pic:
style 1
!Shugo Charas!!
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Happy World
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
Name: Sherry
Username: crazygirl
DOB: March 25
Gender: Female
Membership Card #: 3
Picture:
!Shugo Charas!!
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
Name:sara
Username:sara_dunk97
DOB:1 dec 1997
Gender:female
Membership Card #:3
Picture:
!Shugo Charas!!
13056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look behind you
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Name:dira
Username:dira1312
DOB:dec 13
Gender:female
Membership Card #:1
Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.