First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Guys who flirt.......
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / YaY Area, CA
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
Seriously, like what other people are saying, that's NOT FLIRTING. That's just downright sexual harassment. Just in case it ever happens again, you should always keep some pepper spray with you.
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
err ...

1. learn to tell the difference between "flirting" and "sexual harrasment.
2. give them a good whack in the balls.
3. give them a good whack in the balls.
4. give them a good whack in the balls.

that should help
8463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sabah, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
i suggest gettin pepper sprays..haha
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / canned berries
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
just kick 'em in the balls.


568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the sun....im dead
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

AirFlare wrote:

beat the shiet out of them


agreed. (might be a little late to quote this post). those suckers deserved to be punished
3934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dnt kno ...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

Tell them that their and imbecile..and that their worthless...and keep cursing at them to puk off...and if it doesnt work use your cursing as a distraction and kick him where he makes babies..while hes down, kick him sum more...and do a lot of damage before walking away...if not kick him than call the cops...the dumb anus should now his place...if not...whack some sense into the retard...

Posted 2/3/08

tobydiah wrote:

Woah... The person who asked the question is 13 years old.. You might want to call the cops.

Anyway, anyone who is that straightforward and harasses you is crazy, tasteless, and/or a possible rapist.

If someone is just extremely straightforward and hits on you too much, it's just tasteless. That lowers their own image and value.


hehehehehehe ...ouch you are just being too straightforward...
Posted 2/3/08

CrimelabS wrote:


tobydiah wrote:

Woah... The person who asked the question is 13 years old.. You might want to call the cops.

Anyway, anyone who is that straightforward and harasses you is crazy, tasteless, and/or a possible rapist.

If someone is just extremely straightforward and hits on you too much, it's just tasteless. That lowers their own image and value.


hehehehehehe ...ouch you are just being too straightforward...


Hmm sure too straightforward i kinda got desame opinion of that T,T
The person is 13 and guys of 13-16 i mean when ur 16 whutthehell ?
thats just messed up their reputation is just death
They need too controll them self damn
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Leandro, Cali...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

zomfg wrote:

just kick 'em in the balls.




Hell yeah. Just give him the knee to the nuts and then slap him.
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

arisa13 wrote:

this has happened to me sooooooo many times............they first push me against the wall but gently then they start to flirt and kinda.......touch me in the places i dont want to be touched........and usually my ass.......

what do you think.......has this ever happened to u?


The day I do that's the day I get a new personality.
Posted 2/3/08

SweetLilViet wrote:


CrimelabS wrote:


tobydiah wrote:

Woah... The person who asked the question is 13 years old.. You might want to call the cops.

Anyway, anyone who is that straightforward and harasses you is crazy, tasteless, and/or a possible rapist.

If someone is just extremely straightforward and hits on you too much, it's just tasteless. That lowers their own image and value.


hehehehehehe ...ouch you are just being too straightforward...


Hmm sure too straightforward i kinda got desame opinion of that T,T
The person is 13 and guys of 13-16 i mean when ur 16 whutthehell ?
thats just messed up their reputation is just death
They need too controll them self damn <_<


Sorry...i believe guy hitting 13 y.o. girls sexually is bad and she's right

But I was refering to the word "tasteless" and how it was being used...I was just commenting to tobydiah's post...Didnt you get it?

"If someone is just extremely straightforward and hits on you too much, it's just tasteless. That lowers their own image and value"
(i checked the one posting this and just couldnt help it, Im sorry )
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

arisa13 wrote:

this has happened to me sooooooo many times............they first push me against the wall but gently then they start to flirt and kinda.......touch me in the places i dont want to be touched........and usually my ass.......

what do you think.......has this ever happened to u?


Finish them off with a kick to the balls. And damn those guys are the future generation of perverts. =_=
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

arisa13 wrote:

this has happened to me sooooooo many times............they first push me against the wall but gently then they start to flirt and kinda.......touch me in the places i dont want to be touched........and usually my ass.......

what do you think.......has this ever happened to u?


Guys like them are unforgivable taking advantage of a 13 year old girl
You should beat the daylights out of them
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / netherand/holland...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
there is this guy.. he's really creappy and he can't get his hands of my ass, and me.... if he was sexy.. i didn't mind but he's the opposite of it
27025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / On the computer xD
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
in the world alot of guys are flirts
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.