First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Pamesti Rotaļu Factory (Abandoned Toy Factory)
Council (Mods)
6283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
Cooro was in the back in the old office looking over old records befor and after the order showed up..
Followers
9605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / i dont know
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09
Mercy walked into the toy factory with a bag in her hand. Pom pom walked next to her looking amazed with all the old toys
mercy-(looking around the old factory) i hate clowns
pompom-then why work under one trying to conquer your fears
mercy-The Golden Jester doesn't fear anything and anyone they just look so
pompom-scary
mercy-no just silly now where is everyone Hello the Jester is here come out
As she kept walking til she came to a life size puppet dressed like a clown
pompom- umm Mercy is something wrong
mercy-(turning around and walking towards the door) I quit I quit i cant do it i hate clown no no no no
pompom-(running behind her)come on we are already here your the one who wanted this group and plus you never started to quit so
mercy-(stopping and twirled back toward the clown)your right and Mercy Mancini is not scared of no damn clown and she is not a quitter if the leader is a hot guy or a pretty cool girl who is not cocky and has a nice taste in fashion and not younger than me
pompom- and the boy just has to be hot for you to be loyal that says a lot about you
She threw her bag onto a dusty old couch and thought of a black and golden shot gun. As it appeared in her hand as she smile devilishly she shot 5 rounds into the puppet
mercy-Hello someone ordered a playful yet impatient jester now come out

Council (Mods)
6283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

blackmoon09 wrote:

Mercy walked into the toy factory with a bag in her hand. Pom pom walked next to her looking amazed with all the old toys
mercy-(looking around the old factory) i hate clowns
pompom-then why work under one trying to conquer your fears
mercy-The Golden Jester doesn't fear anything and anyone they just look so
pompom-scary
mercy-no just silly now where is everyone Hello the Jester is here come out
As she kept walking til she came to a life size puppet dressed like a clown
pompom- umm Mercy is something wrong
mercy-(turning around and walking towards the door) I quit I quit i cant do it i hate clown no no no no
pompom-(running behind her)come on we are already here your the one who wanted this group and plus you never started to quit so
mercy-(stopping and twirled back toward the clown)your right and Mercy Mancini is not scared of no damn clown and she is not a quitter if the leader is a hot guy or a pretty cool girl who is not cocky and has a nice taste in fashion and not younger than me
pompom- and the boy just has to be hot for you to be loyal that says a lot about you
She threw her bag onto a dusty old couch and thought of a black and golden shot gun. As it appeared in her hand as she smile devilishly she shot 5 rounds into the puppet
mercy-Hello someone ordered a playful yet impatient jester now come out



The Lights flickered on and off as old carnival music began to play
Cooro: *evil laugh*
still no one appeared as the music still keep goin untill it stop and the light shined into the center of the room wher three little dolls laid.
Cooro: lts play
he said in a soft voice as the dolss rose in a fighting position.
Followers
9605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / i dont know
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Drao wrote:

blackmoon09 wrote:
Mercy walked into the toy factory with a bag in her hand. Pom pom walked next to her looking amazed with all the old toys
mercy-(looking around the old factory) i hate clowns
pompom-then why work under one trying to conquer your fears
mercy-The Golden Jester doesn't fear anything and anyone they just look so
pompom-scary
mercy-no just silly now where is everyone Hello the Jester is here come out
As she kept walking til she came to a life size puppet dressed like a clown
pompom- umm Mercy is something wrong
mercy-(turning around and walking towards the door) I quit I quit i cant do it i hate clown no no no no
pompom-(running behind her)come on we are already here your the one who wanted this group and plus you never started to quit so
mercy-(stopping and twirled back toward the clown)your right and Mercy Mancini is not scared of no damn clown and she is not a quitter if the leader is a hot guy or a pretty cool girl who is not cocky and has a nice taste in fashion and not younger than me
pompom- and the boy just has to be hot for you to be loyal that says a lot about you
She threw her bag onto a dusty old couch and thought of a black and golden shot gun. As it appeared in her hand as she smile devilishly she shot 5 rounds into the puppet
mercy-Hello someone ordered a playful yet impatient jester now come out

The Lights flickered on and off as old carnival music began to play
Cooro: *evil laugh*
still no one appeared as the music still keep goin untill it stop and the light shined into the center of the room wher three little dolls laid.
Cooro: lts play
he said in a soft voice as the dolss rose in a fighting position.


mercy-ok what the hell is this i knew i should have quit pompom9picking her up0 what are those
pompom-dolls and they are going to attack see why you did you shoot the clown puppet
mercy-cause it looked at me pompom help me
pompom-no(breaking loose) fight the dolls and there puppet master on your own it might be a test
mercy-fine i will but i never had to take a test i always cheated
Mercy made knives dance around her and she got ready for the dolls to attack
Mercy-you want to play then let do it you Clown
She did two cartwheels and did a leg up spin sending a knife into right doll head
mercy-are you not going to play back well why you wait i will introduce myself (bows gracefully) im Mercy Mancini but you can call me Golden jester and may i ask who are you sir
Council (Mods)
6283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

blackmoon09 wrote:


mercy-ok what the hell is this i knew i should have quit pompom9picking her up0 what are those
pompom-dolls and they are going to attack see why you did you shoot the clown puppet
mercy-cause it looked at me pompom help me
pompom-no(breaking loose) fight the dolls and there puppet master on your own it might be a test
mercy-fine i will but i never had to take a test i always cheated
Mercy made knives dance around her and she got ready for the dolls to attack
Mercy-you want to play then let do it you Clown
She did two cartwheels and did a leg up spin sending a knife into right doll head
mercy-are you not going to play back well why you wait i will introduce myself (bows gracefully) im Mercy Mancini but you can call me Golden jester and may i ask who are you sir


the was still no response. the dolls looked at each other seeing the knife in the other.
Doll1: owch! me dont like meanies.
Doll2:you hurt my brother..
Both dolls: Dad!!!!
the ground begans to shake as a giant puppet approches from the darkness

as the bigger puppet roared a calm voice answered in the distance
Cooro:looks like you pissed of Balcuria...that was a no no..
the voices dissappears with a evil yet charming chuckle
Followers
9605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / i dont know
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Drao wrote:


blackmoon09 wrote:


mercy-ok what the hell is this i knew i should have quit pompom9picking her up0 what are those
pompom-dolls and they are going to attack see why you did you shoot the clown puppet
mercy-cause it looked at me pompom help me
pompom-no(breaking loose) fight the dolls and there puppet master on your own it might be a test
mercy-fine i will but i never had to take a test i always cheated
Mercy made knives dance around her and she got ready for the dolls to attack
Mercy-you want to play then let do it you Clown
She did two cartwheels and did a leg up spin sending a knife into right doll head
mercy-are you not going to play back well why you wait i will introduce myself (bows gracefully) im Mercy Mancini but you can call me Golden jester and may i ask who are you sir


the was still no response. the dolls looked at each other seeing the knife in the other.
Doll1: owch! me dont like meanies.
Doll2:you hurt my brother..
Both dolls: Dad!!!!
the ground begans to shake as a giant puppet approches from the darkness

as the bigger puppet roared a calm voice answered in the distance
Cooro:looks like you pissed of Balcuria...that was a no no..
the voices dissappears with a evil yet charming chuckle


mercy: ohhh my that daddy huh pompom daddys a little cranky maybe a nap is in order
Mercy looked around but no pompom. When she looked at the little dolls they had pompom
mercy: give me a break
As the big puppet strikes she did back flips and into a split as the monster arm reached for her she spun back up and summoned tight wire and started running with it Around poles. She danced as the monster tried to catch her. She stopped and looked at the monster as it was tangled. She jumped up onto the wire and walk to the monster graceful and sat on the wirer in front of him crossing her legs
Mercy: you shouldn't let your kid grown up and believe everything in life should be nice and cute cause the real world is ugly and mean dumb ass any other test dear puppet master
Council (Mods)
6283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

blackmoon09 wrote:


mercy: ohhh my that daddy huh pompom daddys a little cranky maybe a nap is in order
Mercy looked around but no pompom. When she looked at the little dolls they had pompom
mercy: give me a break
As the big puppet strikes she did back flips and into a split as the monster arm reached for her she spun back up and summoned tight wire and started running with it Around poles. She danced as the monster tried to catch her. She stopped and looked at the monster as it was tangled. She jumped up onto the wire and walk to the monster graceful and sat on the wirer in front of him crossing her legs
Mercy: you shouldn't let your kid grown up and believe everything in life should be nice and cute cause the real world is ugly and mean dumb ass any other test dear puppet master


The puppets vanished and the lights turned on
Cooro: well ugly is such a strong word i wouldn't use
the lights in the office room turned on also so the view from the window was clear for any one to see him sitting down
Cooro:it just makes the skin trimble.
the ring on his finger stoped glowing and the puppets holding pompom turned back into dolls
Followers
9605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / i dont know
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Drao wrote:
The puppets vanished and the lights turned on
Cooro: well ugly is such a strong word i wouldn't use
the lights in the office room turned on also so the view from the window was clear for any one to see him sitting down
Cooro:it just makes the skin trimble.
the ring on his finger stoped glowing and the puppets holding pompom turned back into dolls


Mercy: well is that so(jumping down from the wire) so what do you think of this world
pompom: well i never how dare you have your puppets hold me like that they almost broke my arm off
Mercy: this is pom pom a living doll and well you heard my name but dear puppet master i haven't heard yours
her thought: well he is hot love the long hair
Mercy: I'm here looking for Cooro I'm the new member of the gang i guess i look for the man dress like a clown this is going to be a long day
pompom: she is scared of clown
Mercy: no I'm not just don't like them but can you fill me in a little what what going on
she sat on the desk legs crossed and gave smile a sweet smile and a wink

Council (Mods)
6283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

blackmoon09 wrote:

Mercy: well is that so(jumping down from the wire) so what do you think of this world
pompom: well i never how dare you have your puppets hold me like that they almost broke my arm off
Mercy: this is pom pom a living doll and well you heard my name but dear puppet master i haven't heard yours
her thought: well he is hot love the long hair
Mercy: I'm here looking for Cooro I'm the new member of the gang i guess i look for the man dress like a clown this is going to be a long day
pompom: she is scared of clown
Mercy: no I'm not just don't like them but can you fill me in a little what what going on
she sat on the desk legs crossed and gave smile a sweet smile and a wink



Cooro had a smile on his face
Cooro: i be that name you seek..
He dais as he rose up and left the office room heading tword them
Cooro: And you past my little walcoming test...but i'm afried this world is not to liking and you joined and not the right pleasant time..
A thug with his face painted like a clown walk into the room
Clown:Sir!
Cooro:yes what is it?
the thug went next to Cooro and wispered somthing in his ear..Cooro had a twisted grin on his face then nodded and waving the thug away.
Cooro;you two care to join me in the stuffing room?
he said as he headed tword that direction.
Followers
9605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / i dont know
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Drao wrote:
Cooro had a smile on his face
Cooro: i be that name you seek..
He dais as he rose up and left the office room heading tword them
Cooro: And you past my little walcoming test...but i'm afried this world is not to liking and you joined and not the right pleasant time..
A thug with his face painted like a clown walk into the room
Clown:Sir!
Cooro:yes what is it?
the thug went next to Cooro and wispered somthing in his ear..Cooro had a twisted grin on his face then nodded and waving the thug away.
Cooro;you two care to join me in the stuffing room?
he said as he headed tword that direction.



Mercy: so he is the leader huh
Pompom: stuffing room and he is creepy i dont know
Mercy: seems fun to me i might enjoy this little group
She gently lifted from the desk and followed to the stuffing room
Pompom: Mercy im not so sure about this i got a creepy feeling
Mercy: what could happen and i want to know more
Pompom:your only staying cause he is good looking
Mercy: the term is hot and yes that too but i have been bored lately so Cooro what are we doing in the stuffing room i hope you plan on explaining some things like who is our enemy why clown a little history about yourself if you dont mind
She sat on the stair rail and looked down at the old machinery it was very dirty and the air was stiff.
Council (Mods)
6283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 1/23/09


Cooro kept walking to the stuffing room door
Cooro:our enemy is right in here
he craked the door open slowly so they can hear the gaged screams and stuffing machine
Cooro:would you take a look?
Followers
9605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / i dont know
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Drao wrote:
Cooro kept walking to the stuffing room door
Cooro:our enemy is right in here
he craked the door open slowly so they can hear the gaged screams and stuffing machine
Cooro:would you take a look?


I watch as he opened the door under the stairs. I jumped down and looked at him then the door
Mercy: Umm i guess
pompom: no no no no no dont you dare go in there hey you boy what in there and why dose she have to go in there we dont even know anything about you or this gang
Mercy: pompom trust has to be earned on both side so ima put my faith in my leader and let him give me this order ill even let him pick the weapon so cooro what jpob do you need done
Moderator
8444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Cross walked into the Abandoned Toy Factory
Cross:this place is creepy....it matches that clown nicely.....HEY COORO ARE U IN HERE!!!
Council (Mods)
6283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

exo2400 wrote:

Cross walked into the Abandoned Toy Factory
Cross:this place is creepy....it matches that clown nicely.....HEY COORO ARE U IN HERE!!!


Before he could answer her little comment he heard a voice...a squeeky voice.
Cooro:Cross?... hold that thought you two..
He said as he headed tword the direction of the voice. He seen Cross coming his way
Cooro: i knew i heard a mouse..
he said with a twised chuckle
Cooro:so... what are you up to Rat head?
Followers
9605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / i dont know
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Drao wrote:


exo2400 wrote:

Cross walked into the Abandoned Toy Factory
Cross:this place is creepy....it matches that clown nicely.....HEY COORO ARE U IN HERE!!!


Before he could answer her little comment he heard a voice...a squeeky voice.
Cooro:Cross?... hold that thought you two..
He said as he headed tword the direction of the voice. He seen Cross coming his way
Cooro: i knew i heard a mouse..
he said with a twised chuckle
Cooro:so... what are you up to Rat head?


She sat on the stair rail her long legs crossed and watched them from below
Mercy: hmm who is he
pompom: maybe we should get a closer view(jumping down to Cooro's shoulder) now who is he boy you know puppet master your very suspicious and weird person
Mercy: well that dude is non of my business(standing on the rail) i wonder whats behind the door maybe i should just go look without him he shouldnt mind right

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.