First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Which clan do you want to be in?
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/29/09
Clans::

Werewolf
Vampire; Elite, Fire, Shadow, Water, Wind
Hunter
NEW Half Breed
Please fill this in:

Username -
Clan -
States(what position you want to be) -


Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Username - Asuka_sama
Clan - Wind
States - Queen


Posted 1/22/09
username:nesheq
clan:water
state:princess
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

nesheq wrote:

username:nesheq
clan:water
state:princess


Okay please go and make a character and please stay active :)
Posted 1/22/09
Username - karin_371
Clan - Vampire
States(what position you want to be) - Queen?any is fine
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

karin_371 wrote:

Username - karin_371
Clan - Vampire
States(what position you want to be) - Queen?any is fine


Neh ~ is fire clan alright? also please remember to make a character and stay active :)
Posted 1/22/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


karin_371 wrote:

Username - karin_371
Clan - Vampire
States(what position you want to be) - Queen?any is fine


Neh ~ is fire clan alright? also please remember to make a character and stay active :)


fire?????
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

karin_371 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


karin_371 wrote:

Username - karin_371
Clan - Vampire
States(what position you want to be) - Queen?any is fine


Neh ~ is fire clan alright? also please remember to make a character and stay active :)


fire?????


mm yes you asked to be a queen of one of the vampire clans, the clans that need queens are the water clan, fire and shadow So if you could please choose which one :)
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Username: Acidmix
Clan: Elite
State: Prince
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

acidmix wrote:

Username: Acidmix
Clan: Elite
State: Prince


Neh ~ Okay, Remember to make a character and stay active :)
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


acidmix wrote:

Username: Acidmix
Clan: Elite
State: Prince


Neh ~ Okay, Remember to make a character and stay active :)


Neh? lol
Posted 1/22/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


karin_371 wrote:

Username - karin_371
Clan - Vampire
States(what position you want to be) - Queen?any is fine


Neh ~ is fire clan alright? also please remember to make a character and stay active :)


fire?????


mm yes you asked to be a queen of one of the vampire clans, the clans that need queens are the water clan, fire and shadow So if you could please choose which one :)


o................. yea sure.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

karin_371 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


karin_371 wrote:

Username - karin_371
Clan - Vampire
States(what position you want to be) - Queen?any is fine


Neh ~ is fire clan alright? also please remember to make a character and stay active :)


fire?????


mm yes you asked to be a queen of one of the vampire clans, the clans that need queens are the water clan, fire and shadow So if you could please choose which one :)


o................. yea sure.


haha, alrighty, please go make a character so i can put you on the page
Posted 1/22/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


karin_371 wrote:

Username - karin_371
Clan - Vampire
States(what position you want to be) - Queen?any is fine


Neh ~ is fire clan alright? also please remember to make a character and stay active :)


fire?????


mm yes you asked to be a queen of one of the vampire clans, the clans that need queens are the water clan, fire and shadow So if you could please choose which one :)


o................. yea sure.


haha, alrighty, please go make a character so i can put you on the page :)


oka
Posted 1/22/09
ey hold on! idk know wat to right n all! T.T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.