First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Which clan do you want to be in?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

ngale338 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


ngale338 wrote:

Username - ngale338
Clan - Water
States(what position you want to be) - Princess


Alirhgt! please go and make a character :)


Okay! ^^ in the character fourm?


Yesser
Posted 1/24/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


ngale338 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


ngale338 wrote:

Username - ngale338
Clan - Water
States(what position you want to be) - Princess


Alirhgt! please go and make a character :)


Okay! ^^ in the character fourm?


Yesser :)


OKay ^.^ finished posting

Posted 1/24/09
Username - KeeKee13
Clan - Fire
States - Princess
Posted 1/24/09
Username: rocawear93
Clan: Fire
Status: Princess
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Username: Bestkill
Clan: Hunters
Position: Lead Male Hunter
Posted 1/24/09
username: Haden
clan: Werewolf
position: alpha Male
Posted 1/24/09
Username - Darkness2light
Clan - Fire
States(what position you want to be) - Prince
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Username: Kasshan
Clan: Hunter
State: Lead Female Hunter
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

kasshan wrote:

Username: Kasshan
Clan: Hunter
State: Lead Female Hunter



you still need to post your character profile in the Make your Character thread.
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

acidmix wrote:


kasshan wrote:

Username: Kasshan
Clan: Hunter
State: Lead Female Hunter



you still need to post your character profile in the Make your Character thread.


i dont know if its what its suposed to be, but i made it.
Member
53238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LALALALALALALALAL...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Username: sweetpixiesurfer
Clan: Shadow
State: Warrior 4 (y 4 cuz it's my favorite # lol)
thank you very muchy ^^
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Username - Smurfassasin13
Clan - Vampire - Fire
States(what position you want to be) - Queen? ;P

Member
14119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / **ANIME-REAL WORLD**
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Username -Killer_zone?KZ
Clan -Hunter
States(what position you want to be) -Assassin-1

im quite new here,plz add me if necesary!!
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

naruto_700 wrote:

Username -Killer_zone?KZ
Clan -Hunter
States(what position you want to be) -Assassin-1

im quite new here,plz add me if necesary!!


Okie dokie, please go to "Make a Character" forum and well make a character then i may put you on the front page :)
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

sweetpixiesurfer wrote:

Username: sweetpixiesurfer
Clan: Shadow
State: Warrior 4 (y 4 cuz it's my favorite # lol)
thank you very muchy ^^


Please go to "Make a Character" Forum and make your character so i may put youon the front page
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.