First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your Character
Member
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
Character - Jinx
Status - 1st Princess of The Shadow Clans
Royal Outfit


Her Normal Clothes


Jinx's 3 year-old Sister Curse


Bio - Jinx's Parents Abandoned her when she was 14 and Curse was 1 (Making Jinx 16 and Curse 3 now) Causing her to be very cold and silent, she is very fierce in the battle field, easily able to hide from her enemies and appear again in a surprise attack. She can easily hide in the shadows or make the shadows help her. She can summon a Black Dragon to Assist her in Battle and Has whats called Dark Healing, It Heals all the wounds on the persons body but she can only use it 5 times a day. Curse has abit of Dark Healing, She can Heal Small cuts so far.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

ShadowNotes wrote:

Character - Jinx
Status - 1st Princess of The Shadow Clans
Royal Outfit


Her Normal Clothes


Jinx's 3 year-old Sister Curse


Bio - Jinx's Parents Abandoned her when she was 14 and Curse was 1 (Making Jinx 16 and Curse 3 now) Causing her to be very cold and silent, she is very fierce in the battle field, easily able to hide from her enemies and appear again in a surprise attack. She can easily hide in the shadows or make the shadows help her. She can summon a Black Dragon to Assist her in Battle and Has whats called Dark Healing, It Heals all the wounds on the persons body but she can only use it 5 times a day. Curse has abit of Dark Healing, She can Heal Small cuts so far.


Okay! Imma go put you on the front page now c : Have fun role playing and dont forget to encourage your friends to join!!
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09
Name: Luna
Type/Clan:Vampire/ Water Warrior
Info: she was raised as a loner when she was a kid and she still act's like one. she is hates waiting and she is very quite. she does not talk about her past but the has a black rose mark wrapped around her right arm, her weapons are fans and a sword



Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

DarkSigner wrote:

Name: Luna
Type/Clan:Vampire/ Water Warrior
Info: she was raised as a loner when she was a kid and she still act's like one. she is hates waiting and she is very quite. she does not talk about her past but the has a black rose mark wrapped around her right arm, her weapons are fans and a sword





Okay I am now gonna put you on the front page, please remember to stay as active as possible and invite your friends
Posted 3/2/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


DarkSigner wrote:

Name: Luna
Type/Clan:Vampire/ Water Warrior
Info: she was raised as a loner when she was a kid and she still act's like one. she is hates waiting and she is very quite. she does not talk about her past but the has a black rose mark wrapped around her right arm, her weapons are fans and a sword





Okay I am now gonna put you on the front page, please remember to stay as active as possible and invite your friends


ok thank u ^^
Member
880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sanford FL
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
Name: Jack aka Zero

Status: Alpha Werewolf and Warrior

Strengths: Inteligent during battle, strong, fast, skilled in weapons of many kinds

Weaknesses: Falls in love easily, trusting, sensitive

Bio: Jack was raised with a normal family down in florida. A mother, step-father, older brother, and older sister. His family did not even acknowledge the exsistance of the supernatural until 2006 where many events happend that molded Jack to what he is today. First, Jack saw his first blood red moon with his brother and noticed a sudden lost in control over himself. Although his brother was able to keep himself in check, Jack was not so strong. He went on a killing frenzy and killed 8 people by dawn. One of which was his first ex. Then, vampires came to the picture and attacked the people of his town and killed Jack's family except for his brother. Jack (afriad of himself) is forced to hide but his brother on the other hand fought back. His brother, John, was able to fight off the invaders but sacraficed himself in the process.

Picture of John (Jack's Brother):


Years later, Jack (now trained by a clan of werewolves) has a love of his life. This woman is a strong vampire. Jack studies hard to control the beast within him and also studies fighting as a human. He is Skilled in the art of swords. from katana to rapier, he knows the moves like it was second nature. Though he acomplished much, he was weaker in both mind and body then the other werewolves and because of this fact he was givin the name; Zero. Later, he gets thrown out of his clan and banished. Revenge now boils in his blood he wonders what vengence he should take first. The bloody vampires or the hateful were-wolf clan. After a long mission full of death of his loved ones and the newly aquired friends he returns to the clan and murders their leader.

Human Form:


Now, He once found himself in a situation. Vampires, ready for blood, stared down at him until a pack of werewolves came and killed them. Now he joins them and prepared to lead or follow on the war against all.

Werewolf Form:

Posted 11/28/09
Characters name: mizuke
Status: healer in shadow clan
(What mizu looks like)



Other out fits:

bio: I was named mizuke after my mother her name was mizuke and it means the happiest and brightest kids but was also dark I was the best kid where I lived and I was cute to but when I grew older I became a healer.
Posted 11/28/09
this is for what mizu looks like
http://g.purevolumecdn.com/cdnImages/resize_272x1500/Listener-238591-AnimeGirl135vampire.jpg
what other out fits
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6327718452/6327443187/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/SoakedBlonde.jpg
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.