Post Reply adopt these plushies!
Plushie Queen
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/22/09
username:
name:
name of your plushie:
date today:
card #

card 1


card 2


card 3
Plush Lover
44720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
name: Ashley (Himico if you meant username)
Name of Your Plushie: Eniko
Date Today: 1/22/09
Card #2
Plushie Queen
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Himico wrote:

name: Ashley (Himico if you meant username)
Name of Your Plushie: Eniko
Date Today: 1/22/09
Card #2



Himico's adoption certificate will be done shortly! ^_^
Plush Lover
44720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

gumface wrote:


Himico wrote:

name: Ashley (Himico if you meant username)
Name of Your Plushie: Eniko
Date Today: 1/22/09
Card #2



Himico's adoption certificate will be done shortly! ^_^


AWESOME! Lol..... just supporting my fellow creators~ I like your idea..... very original! I like original ideas~ They show creativity and a certain form of passion~~~
Plushie Queen
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

Himico wrote:


gumface wrote:


Himico wrote:

name: Ashley (Himico if you meant username)
Name of Your Plushie: Eniko
Date Today: 1/22/09
Card #2



Himico's adoption certificate will be done shortly! ^_^


AWESOME! Lol..... just supporting my fellow creators~ I like your idea..... very original! I like original ideas~ They show creativity and a certain form of passion~~~


thank you very much! lol!! ^__^
Plushie Queen
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

gumface wrote:


Himico wrote:


gumface wrote:


Himico wrote:

name: Ashley (Himico if you meant username)
Name of Your Plushie: Eniko
Date Today: 1/22/09
Card #2



Himico's adoption certificate will be done shortly! ^_^


AWESOME! Lol..... just supporting my fellow creators~ I like your idea..... very original! I like original ideas~ They show creativity and a certain form of passion~~~


thank you very much! lol!! ^__^


i'll be sending a link! my computer seems malfunctioning!
hope you like it! ^_^
http://www.geocities.com/etherealnights18/membership_cards/himico_adopt_plushie.jpg
Plush Lover
44720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

gumface wrote:


gumface wrote:


Himico wrote:


gumface wrote:


Himico wrote:

name: Ashley (Himico if you meant username)
Name of Your Plushie: Eniko
Date Today: 1/22/09
Card #2



Himico's adoption certificate will be done shortly! ^_^


AWESOME! Lol..... just supporting my fellow creators~ I like your idea..... very original! I like original ideas~ They show creativity and a certain form of passion~~~


thank you very much! lol!! ^__^


i'll be sending a link! my computer seems malfunctioning!
hope you like it! ^_^
http://www.geocities.com/etherealnights18/membership_cards/himico_adopt_plushie.jpg


It looks great!!!! I'll put it on my profile right away!!!! ^___^
Plushie Queen
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
you're welcome! glad you like it!
Posted 3/19/09
username: miangela
name: leigh
name of your plushie: haine
date today: march 20 2009
card # ---> 2
Plushie Queen
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

miangela wrote:

username: miangela
name: leigh
name of your plushie: haine
date today: march 20 2009
card # ---> 2


Done!


Posted 4/16/09
username: -Haine-
name: Haine-Chan
name of your plushie: Michii
date today: April 16
card # 1
Plush Lover
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/14/09 , edited 7/14/09
username:qqyay
name:Sharon
name of your plushie:Spotty
date today:14 july 2009
card #2
You must be logged in to post.