First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce Yourself
Student
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/09 , edited 7/11/09
Name:Lily
Age:18
Personality:Bubbly
Crush:Secret
What you are:Werewolf
Specialty:Fighting
Pic:

Student
6053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / who cares
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
Name: ugito asokura
Age:18
Personality: quite, shy mainly to himself/ when in neko form becomes cheerful and full of life.
Crush:none yet
What you are: neko
Specialty: physic, mind reading
Pic:
Normal

Neko

16736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Far away....
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09
Name: Akiria
Age: 17
Personality: Modest, thoughful, quick-tempered, friendly, outgoing, stubborn, caring and loyal.
Crush: -
What you are: Junior Goddess
Specialty:Healing, Mind Control, Levitation, Elements (general).
Abilities: Sword fighting, Archery, Flying. Supernatural Speed, Agility and Endurance.

Background: Her father sent her to Earth in a fit of temper to test her skills and 'relearn' everything.
Akiria was later asked back by her father, but Akiria was too stubborn to go. She's spent 2 years on Earth so far. Her father is a main, and high God, and is very powerful. Akiria's mother was destroyed when she was 7, and Akiria is an only child. Her main powers (creating whole planets and solar systems and ruling over them) are due to be awakened when Akiria is 27. Her father later gave her a request, to get married before then, so she could have a partner to rule with. Her father knows a powerful spell to change a human (or the like) into a God or Goddess.
Student
5944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
Name:KOGA
Age:16
Personality:HAVE MANY DIFFRENET SIDES TO ME BUT IM JUST A STRAIGHT FORWARD TYPE OF GUY...BUT DNT GET ME MAD OR AGITATED THOUGH CUZ I HAVE A TEMPER ND CAN SNAP WHEN U LEAST ESPECT IT
Crush:NONE RIGHT NOW SINCE I HAVENT MET THE RIGHT 1
What you are: HALF BREED
Specialty:
THE POWER TO CREATE ANYTHING MY MIND CAN THINK UP...WETHER GOOD OR BAD...ND THE POWER TO REMEMBER (ANY1'S) MOVE
57665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
Name: Rose
Age: 15 going to 16
Personality: nice, sweet, understand, smart, shy, reading book, speak ,and other language
Crush: none
What you are: vampire
Specialty: toxic nails, mind reading, and seeing the future
Pic:
Student
1258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09
Name: Miyuki Kitamura
Age: 16
Personality: mean, cold, can be caring, rare to show real smile, prodigy, sporty, cool, is older sister like when she TRIES to be caring, quiet except when being mean, gentle (when caring), strong, merciless in fights unless someone tells her to stop
Crush: None
What are you: pureblood vampire
Specialty: master with dual swords, unmatchable agility, violin and piano, singing, Dark spells, mind control, hand to hand, master archer, shapeshifting, flying with her wings, and anything else vampires can do

Pic:
Student
2933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
Name:Mami
Age:15
Personality:cool and quite only one friend.
Crush: None
What you are:(vampire,werewolf,neko,fairy,witch/wizard,shinigami,pixie,etc)Devil+vampire+neko+witch
Specialty:curses violentence blood lust
Pic:
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

Crazyanimechick45 wrote:

Name: Miyuki Kitamura
Age: 16
Personality: mean, cold, can be caring, rare to show real smile, prodigy, sporty, cool, is older sister like when she TRIES to be caring, quiet except when being mean, gentle (when caring), strong, merciless in fights unless someone tells her to stop
Crush: None
What are you: pureblood vampire
Specialty: master with dual swords, unmatchable agility, violin and piano, singing, Dark spells, mind control, hand to hand, master archer, shapeshifting, flying with her wings, and anything else vampires can do

Pic:


Aproved now please pick a dorm
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

Crazyanimechick45 wrote:

Name: Miyuki Kitamura
Age: 16
Personality: mean, cold, can be caring, rare to show real smile, prodigy, sporty, cool, is older sister like when she TRIES to be caring, quiet except when being mean, gentle (when caring), strong, merciless in fights unless someone tells her to stop
Crush: None
What are you: pureblood vampire
Specialty: master with dual swords, unmatchable agility, violin and piano, singing, Dark spells, mind control, hand to hand, master archer, shapeshifting, flying with her wings, and anything else vampires can do

Pic:


Aproved now please pick a dorm
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

kiriri_56 wrote:

Name:Mami
Age:15
Personality:cool and quite only one friend.
Crush: None
What you are:(vampire,werewolf,neko,fairy,witch/wizard,shinigami,pixie,etc)Devil+vampire+neko+witch
Specialty:curses violentence blood lust
Pic:


Arpoved now please pick a dorm
Student
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09
Name: Demi Night
Age: 17
Personality: quiet-ish, fun, sometimes hyper, loves to make friends Mode (ALWAYS!)
Crush: Not gonna tell
What you are: shinigami
Specialty: bending shadows
Pic:
Shinigami


Normal
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:

Name: Demi Night
Age: 17
Personality: quiet-ish, fun, sometimes hyper, loves to make friends Mode (ALWAYS!)
Crush: Not gonna tell
What you are: shinigami
Specialty: bending shadows
Pic:
Shinigami


Normal


APROVED
Student
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
WOOHOO!!!! lol thanks!
20827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
Name: Kinomoto Airen
Age: 14
Personality: quiet , apathetic , has a straight-laced face(stone eccentric) .. , smart .. likes to sleep
Crush: her .. XOXO
What you are: vampire
Specialty: time traveler , fire and water elements , can put anything inot a person's mind even it is a lie, foreshadowing ..
Pic:

true form :
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

seien-hime wrote:

Name: Kinomoto Airen
Age: 14
Personality: quiet , apathetic , has a straight-laced face(stone eccentric) .. , smart .. likes to sleep
Crush: her .. XOXO
What you are: vampire
Specialty: time traveler , fire and water elements , can put anything inot a person's mind even it is a lie, foreshadowing ..
Pic:

true form :


APROVED WELCOME TO TWILIGHT ACADEMY
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.