First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Twilight [Town]
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

patty144 wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:


patty144 wrote:



(it says- "Say Fly me far fly me here, fly e near, i wanna fly" instantly you will begin to fly will last about 10 minutes)


-repeats n starts2 float- O.O i wont fall right ...nah this is 2 awsum lol -flying in a big circle over u-

OH MY GOD!! YOU ARE FLYING!!! YEAH!! u learning quick but becar---

*u fall on the ground*
It depends how many times u say it because u might fall quickly too...^^


-b4 i hit the ground i flip n changes 2 n catches myself- Ha i knew id fall -says it 30 times n floats up again-
Posted 3/18/09

patty144 wrote:


vcristian wrote:

*look at Matt* so what kind of creature r u i'm cristian and i'm a pure blood vampire


he is a warewolf...*whispers or a warewolf puppy =3*
Sooo....what do you boys wanna do?


*looks out the window* hmmm... idk.... *look at patty* u should decide
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

WarewolfInSilver wrote:


patty144 wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:


patty144 wrote:



(it says- "Say Fly me far fly me here, fly e near, i wanna fly" instantly you will begin to fly will last about 10 minutes)


-repeats n starts2 float- O.O i wont fall right ...nah this is 2 awsum lol -flying in a big circle over u-

OH MY GOD!! YOU ARE FLYING!!! YEAH!! u learning quick but becar---

*u fall on the ground*
It depends how many times u say it because u might fall quickly too...^^


-b4 i hit the ground i flip n changes 2 n catches myself- Ha i knew id fall -says it 30 times n floats up again-



*stares*wow.....
*thinks OMG!!!*
ehh...good!
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

vcristian wrote:


patty144 wrote:


vcristian wrote:

*look at Matt* so what kind of creature r u i'm cristian and i'm a pure blood vampire


he is a warewolf...*whispers or a warewolf puppy =3*
Sooo....what do you boys wanna do?


*looks out the window* hmmm... idk.... *look at patty* u should decide


hmmm....wanna eat? U seem hungry? We have blood so don't even think at looking at your classmate...or me..xP
Posted 3/18/09

patty144 wrote:


vcristian wrote:


patty144 wrote:


vcristian wrote:

*look at Matt* so what kind of creature r u i'm cristian and i'm a pure blood vampire


he is a warewolf...*whispers or a warewolf puppy =3*
Sooo....what do you boys wanna do?


*looks out the window* hmmm... idk.... *look at patty* u should decide


hmmm....wanna eat? U seem hungry? We have blood so don't even think at looking at your classmate...or me..xP


sry i don't drink blood i might be a vampire but when i was born i never had the craving of drinking it it taste horrible *sigh* i'm going to turn into my normal form now
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

Sooo....what do you boys wanna do?

*looks out the window* hmmm... idk.... *look at patty* u should decide






*stares*wow.....
*thinks OMG!!!*
ehh...good!

lol what over the top? -flys around somemore then looks at cristian- yea im a warewolf so what we doin?
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

vcristian wrote:


patty144 wrote:


vcristian wrote:


patty144 wrote:


vcristian wrote:

*look at Matt* so what kind of creature r u i'm cristian and i'm a pure blood vampire


he is a warewolf...*whispers or a warewolf puppy =3*
Sooo....what do you boys wanna do?


*looks out the window* hmmm... idk.... *look at patty* u should decide


hmmm....wanna eat? U seem hungry? We have blood so don't even think at looking at your classmate...or me..xP


sry i don't drink blood i might be a vampire but when i was born i never had the craving of drinking it it taste horrible *sigh* i'm going to turn into my normal form now


*Oh my god more*

oh..so wanna just eat? *smiles*
Posted 3/18/09

WarewolfInSilver wrote:


Sooo....what do you boys wanna do?


*looks out the window* hmmm... idk.... *look at patty* u should decide






*stares*wow.....
*thinks OMG!!!*
ehh...good!

lol what over the top? -flys around somemore then looks at cristian- yea im a warewolf so what we doin?

that's for patty to decide
Posted 3/18/09

patty144 wrote:


vcristian wrote:


patty144 wrote:


vcristian wrote:


patty144 wrote:


vcristian wrote:

*look at Matt* so what kind of creature r u i'm cristian and i'm a pure blood vampire


he is a warewolf...*whispers or a warewolf puppy =3*
Sooo....what do you boys wanna do?


*looks out the window* hmmm... idk.... *look at patty* u should decide


hmmm....wanna eat? U seem hungry? We have blood so don't even think at looking at your classmate...or me..xP


sry i don't drink blood i might be a vampire but when i was born i never had the craving of drinking it it taste horrible *sigh* i'm going to turn into my normal form now


*Oh my god more*

oh..so wanna just eat? *smiles*


ok sure *smile* hmm.. u sound nervous is anything wrong
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

WarewolfInSilver wrote:


Sooo....what do you boys wanna do?


*looks out the window* hmmm... idk.... *look at patty* u should decide






*stares*wow.....
*thinks OMG!!!*
ehh...good!

lol what over the top? -flys around somemore then looks at cristian- yea im a warewolf so what we doin?

Probably eat something turn into human form we might get caught by the principle
*switches to human form*


*smiles* Meet you in fourm cafeteria?
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

ok sure *smile* hmm.. u sound nervous is anything wrong

h-h-h-huh? ohh..no nothing is wrong meet you in the fourm cafeteria

Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

vcristian wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:


Sooo....what do you boys wanna do?


*looks out the window* hmmm... idk.... *look at patty* u should decide







*stares*wow.....
*thinks OMG!!!*
ehh...good!

lol what over the top? -flys around somemore then looks at cristian- yea im a warewolf so what we doin?

that's for patty to decide
right i dont kno what they do here eather
Student
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere confusi...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09

patty144 wrote:


WarewolfInSilver wrote:


Sooo....what do you boys wanna do?


*looks out the window* hmmm... idk.... *look at patty* u should decide







*stares*wow.....
*thinks OMG!!!*
ehh...good!

lol what over the top? -flys around somemore then looks at cristian- yea im a warewolf so what we doin?

Probably eat something turn into human form we might get caught by the principle
*switches to human form*


*smiles* Meet you in fourm cafeteria?

human form right im on it
ok meet u there
Posted 3/18/09

patty144 wrote:


ok sure *smile* hmm.. u sound nervous is anything wrong


h-h-h-huh? ohh..no nothing is wrong meet you in the fourm cafeteria



ok i'll meet u there
Creators
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

vcristian wrote:


patty144 wrote:


ok sure *smile* hmm.. u sound nervous is anything wrong


h-h-h-huh? ohh..no nothing is wrong meet you in the fourm cafeteria



ok i'll meet u there

I mean lunch room
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.