First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
guy or girl?
Posted 1/22/09
i lol'd at it XD even mine thing would react at something like this =3=
Posted 1/22/09

DRO1 wrote:

The first one was the most convincing I guess... The guy hugging her didn't give a shit if he/she had a cock or not. lawlz.





fuckin' trannies.


Least they're not picky.



3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
its scary that they look like girls
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

AnnThai wrote:

its scary that they look like girls


Its funny you say that because ive noticed that girls that are into Asian cultures like feminine men, girly boys.
(not saying you specifically)

I mean look at these pictures, dont tell me they look manly because they are no where near that.



1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

grip200kg wrote:


AnnThai wrote:

its scary that they look like girls


Its funny you say that because ive noticed that girls that are into Asian cultures like feminine men, girly boys.
(not saying you specifically)

I mean look at these pictures, dont tell me they look manly because they are no where near that.





lol those pics....um...
all of them are girls?
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

aqua_silvia wrote:


grip200kg wrote:


AnnThai wrote:

its scary that they look like girls


Its funny you say that because ive noticed that girls that are into Asian cultures like feminine men, girly boys.
(not saying you specifically)

I mean look at these pictures, dont tell me they look manly because they are no where near that.





lol those pics....um...
all of them are girls?


No but they look like girls
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

grip200kg wrote:


aqua_silvia wrote:


grip200kg wrote:


AnnThai wrote:

its scary that they look like girls


Its funny you say that because ive noticed that girls that are into Asian cultures like feminine men, girly boys.
(not saying you specifically)

I mean look at these pictures, dont tell me they look manly because they are no where near that.





lol those pics....um...
all of them are girls?


No but they look like girls


woops i knew that...or i would have if i read it more carefully
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
The first one, most convincing!
The last ones...not so much
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
the first one does look real!
Posted 1/23/09
the first one is the least obvious one :O
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
imagine Kenny Kwan dressed as a lady! he wud look so convincing!!!
Posted 1/23/09
At first look at the first one , without hearing the conversation I actually mistake him as a girl .
Guy with girly face can be popular with ... guy too.
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/23/09


Np
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Baka-Master wrote:

i lol'd at it XD even mine thing would react at something like this =3=


Haha
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/23/09


The first video caused many lulz to ensue, I wish to inform you, OP, that you receive an internets.

Well played OP, well played.


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.