First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Night's Tears
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 3/13/10
STORY:

"Death is scary...I'm afraid of It..."

6 years ago, 21 Fayes, or more commonly known as Night's Tears, were stolen and activated causing the planet, Hirathalos Didoculas, to be destroyed. Of the many mages living on Hirathalos, only 7 were able to escape in time. They all fled to a planet called Earth.

Acting as normal school girls, they live their lives searching continually for the 21 Fayes so that they can restore their planet. However, seven obstacles stand in their way, the seven members of Half-Moon, a dark organization where each member uses their magic powers for evil.

Competing for the Fayes, the Mages and Half-Moons are constantly at war, and to this day, the Mages and Half-Moons currently hold 3 Fayes each. It makes one wonder where the others lay, and who will find them first: the Mages, with their good intentions, or the Half-Moons, with their despicable minds? To find the answers, one must simply wait and watch...

PLACES:

~Amusement park: The most notorious hang out area for the Mages and Half-Moons alike
~Mages Home: Where the Mages live
~Half Moon home: Where the members of Half-Moon live
~Hirathalos Didoculas: The once-ruined planet, but which now is currently at work restoring itself. The Mages occasionally visit it to observe its restoration.


CHARACTERS:

Blue = Taken
Purple = Open

MAGES:

Alicia Fukatomari (sparkle22099): Alicia is a quiet girl with a cold appearance; however, she has been seen to hold a fun-loving side as well, though it is rarely seen. Her parents were killed in the attack 6 years ago and she still grieves their deaths, which accounts for her aloof demeanor. Her greatest secret, and one she would never reveal willingly, is that she has a crush on Ryuu.

Age: 14, the youngest
Weapon: Savior; a Staff/Sword
Element: Darkness
Specializations: Long-range and mid-range shooting
Familiar: Erion, a ferret
Pic:



Kirieia Hitoshinai (dominicannena1): As the eldest of the group, it is left up to Kirieia to be the responsible one. Due to this fact, she may appear cold, but she is reliable and loves to have fun. She and Alicia go back since childhood and have remained strong friends through thick and thin. One of her favorite past times is to tease Alicia about her crush on Ryuu, of which Kirieia was able to discern with ease. Kirieia also has a crush of her own, on Kiyu.

Age: 18
Weapon: Destiny, a specially-made magic gun
Element: Air
Specializations: Close-range magic
Familiar: Page #1102, which is practically a book
Pic:


Rena Yoriko (-kari-): Rena is the most reckless of the group because of her love for having fun. She is rarely seen with a serious face, but she can be if she so chooses. Her nature leads others to believe she is ‘flirtatious’ when really she is just playful. However, that does not mean she doesn’t have someone she likes, she does: Dekan, the loneliest person out of all the Mages.

Age: 16
Weapon: Fate, a Spear
Element: Ice
Specializations: Long-range magic
Familiar: Kan
Pic:


Ryuu Hitoshinai (kawaii-dango): Ryuu is an odd child. The younger sibling of Kirieia, he holds a love/hate relationship with his older sister. Despite his odd relationship with Kirieia, however, he is really a fun and caring person. That doesn’t mean he can’t be serious at times, though. Quite the popular boy, everyone in his school knows him, especially the girls, but he pays them little attention, for he has eyes only for Alicia, unaware that she feels the same way.

Age: 17
Weapon: Strike, a Long Sword
Element: Fire
Specializations: Close-range magic
Familiar: Zion
Pic:



Kiyu Shikimitai: Kiyu is the group’s strategist, always laying out battle plans and strategies. He loves to have fun like Rena, but he is always prepared to be level-headed, and when he is, many find him to be cold. He likes two other Mages, Rena and Kirieia, but he doesn’t know which one more than the other.

Age:17
Weapon: Wings, type unknown (so far…)
Element: Light
Specializations: Mid-range magic
Familiar: Tikion

Dekan Irishimia: Aside from Alicia, Dekan is the loneliest person out of the group. With a past similar to Alicia’s, only they can communicate while understanding each other completely. The one he likes is Rena, but he is afraid that he may fall for Alicia, too. Either way, Dekan is not about to reveal his feelings to either.

Age: 17
Weapon: Xrike, type unknown
Element: Earth
Specializations: Long-range magic
Familiar: Rizelmine

Shekiria Tratorshi: Unbeknownst to the other Mages, Shekiria is a traitor. He works as a mole for Half-Moon; however, he is not doing as good a job as he was told to do, for he has stopped sending in his weekly reports. The reason? After spending so much time with everyone, he is re-thinking his choices. He especially re-thinks his life the closer he gets to Alicia. He has developed a crush on her, but Ryuu has seen to it that he doesn’t get too involved with her, threatening Shekiria with his life should he try to get too close to Alicia.

Age: 15
Weapon: Kris Naga, type unknown
Element: Lightning.
Specializations: Mid-range magic
Familiar: Chikai

HALF-MOONS:

Yui (Sano_Fujisaki): The leader of the Half-Moons. He has a cold-hearted personality and knows Alicia from school; however, he doesn't suspect that she may be one of the mages. This is due to the fact that she is a loner and stays clear of the other members, of whom Yui knows for a fact that they are Mages.

Controls: Illusions
Pic:



Horie: (pink_heart_13) Second-in-command, Horie also wields a cold-hearted mentality. She has a crush on Shekiria, despite the fact that he may have turned against them. After meeting Alicia in battle, she has declared her to be her ‘rival in love’.
Weapon: Poison needles.
Pic:

Controls: Manipulation

Nan: The cruelest and most cold-hearted person out of the group. Nan is quick to anger and quick to take it out of innocent bystanders.

Controls: Deception

Titani: Despite his lonely personality he likes to have fun. He is often seen watching Rena and Kiyu at school, despite knowing who they are.

Controls: Rain

Kisharn: A mysterious member of Half-Moons. He can often be seen joining the others in games and conversation, but he never gives talks about his past and, if it is ever brought up, he quickly and skillfully changes the conversation.

Controls: Thunder

Sharnian: (SuperNaturalSammy) A mechanic fanatic, Sharnian will quickly lose herself among the multitude of parts and pieces that make up Black Hawks, Harley Davidson choppers, Corvettes, and other expensive brand vehicles. When her eyes go wide and a devilish grins splays across her face, her teammates know to stay out of her way.
Weapon: A crow bar that shes charges with electricity to use against her oppenant.
Controls: Electricity
Pic:


Zei: A very lonely girl, Zei is often spotted sitting in a corner with a book in front of her face. Whenever she is confronted, she balls up inside and tries her best to ignore the conversation and, eventually, she is left alone. Despite her aloofness, she has a crush on Nan, but will never reveal her emotions in fear he will kill her.

Controls: Sound

FAMILIARS:

Erion: Alicia's familiar, a ferret

Page #1102: Kirieia's familiar, a thick book

Kan (Lamia_PhantomPhoenix): Rena's familiar; a young, vampiric girl

Pic:



Zion: Ryuu's familiar; a little, floating ball of fire

Tikion: Kiyu's familiar, an feathered pen

Rizelmine: Dekan's familiar, a water spirit

Chikai: Shekiria’s familiar, a shadow that is often hiding within Shekiria’s

OTHERS:

Ririn Chisaru (Korenaga): A mysterious girl who chooses to help both the Half-Moons and the Mages, believing that once both groups have the same amount of Fayes that they can co-exist. She has a crush on Ryuu and often appears in front of him, whether he is with Alicia or not.

Age: 14
Powers: Unknown
Weapon: Bow with special arrows that can pierce anything
Pic:



Kayla Richoman: A rich girl from London, she is quite knowledgeable about the Mages and Half-Moons. A good friend of Rena, they are often both seen strutting around London’s Fashion District. Although her history is unknown from before she met Rena, she is said to be a spirit that can possess people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Depending on what you want to be, please fill out one of the forms below.

MAGE:

Username:
Name:
weapon:
Pic:

HALF-MOON:

Username:
Name:
weapon:
Pic:

FAMILIAR*:

Username:
Name:
Pic:

OTHER:

Username:
Name:
Powers:
Weapon:
Pic:

*All the familiars specialize in both defense and healing magic.
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Username: dominicannena1
Name: Kirieia Hitoshinai
Pic:
Posted 1/21/09
Username: -Kari-
Name: Rena Yoriko
Pic:
Posted 1/22/09

dominicannena1 wrote:

Username: dominicannena1
Name: Kirieia Hitoshinai
Pic:





-kari- wrote:

Username: -Kari-
Name: Rena Yoriko
Pic:


APPROVED!!! btw can u put down the weapons.Had to rush it out for no reason whatsoever xd.So forgotten somethings
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
Alicia was sitting in the classroom listening to the classroom drone on about Battle Of Trafalgar.She heard some people groan.She thought back to the last few battles where she manage to get 3 Fayes.She remembered what Horie said to her once in a battle.
~Flashback to the battle between Horie and her~
"What is Shekira to you?!Tell me!"Horie yelled.
"Shekira?"Alicia demanded."What about him?He's just a friend.Don't tell me....."
"Yes.He is but recently he stop reporting.And I saw you with him."Horie accused.
Alicia was shocked.To think that Shekira could actually betray them.She gritted her teeth. and took the Faye.Savior absorbed it and said in a monotoneous voice"Receipt Number X"
~End of flashback~
Alicia groaned louder than anyone which brought her teacher's attention.The bell for the end of school just rang and Alicia heaved a sigh of relieved.Grabbing her bag she ran out with Erion followig her.She took an onigiri pao and started to bite into it while walking back where the Mages lived."I wonder if Ryuu is home?...."She wondered absently.
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
"A-li-cia! Wait up don't you want to walk with Ryuu and me?" I ran full speed towards her hugging her and tackling her. I then slowed down my speed and went back to my normal self. I'm never one to make such ruckess but I just love teasing Alicia. Me and her have been friends childhood. So it's like i'm her older sister. "So how were things today?"
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

sparkle22099 wrote:


dominicannena1 wrote:

Username: dominicannena1
Name: Kirieia Hitoshinai
Pic:



APPROVED!!! btw can u put down the weapons.Had to rush it out for no reason whatsoever xd.So forgotten somethings


my weapon in a special made magic gun
Posted 1/22/09
[



mmkays, her weapon is a spear.
Posted 1/22/09
Rena smiled and ran towards the other two mage girls. "hey wait up!" she called and quickly cought up to them. "how did you day go?" she asked them casually. when really she couldnt stop thinking about getting home to see Dekan.
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
"Oh. Rena. Hey." I don't talk much, well at least not to anyone besides Alicia. I wonder if Kyu is home yet. Neh. He wouldn't be. But then again who knows. I walked in silence, All but wondering what Rena would say. And then thinking. Thinking about all the Fayes we need to collect. "Who knows..." I mutter silently to myself.
Posted 1/23/09

-kari- wrote:

[



mmkays, her weapon is a spear.

kk
Posted 1/23/09
Alicia grinned then let out a groan"The worst!Our history teacher was droning on about the Battle Of Trafalgar."
Alicia took the ribbons the were holding her hair and let it down.Her bluish-black hair fell in waves around her.
"Well well.Hello everybody"Savior said drily.
Alicia stretched herself arms."What do you say that we continue hunting for more Fayes eh?"
Alicia didn't wanted to admit that she actually wanted to see Ryuu really badly.
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
"Can't we at least go home first. Fayes, Fayes, Fayes. That's all we do now a days." 'Of course we do only have 3 of them' I continue to walk in silence. I shouldn't have said that but it just came out unintendedly. It's like that's all that should be on our minds. "Oh well we can't help it. Can we?"
Roleplayer
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09


Username: kawaii-dango
Name: Ryuu Hitoshinai
weapon: long-sword
Pic:
Posted 1/23/09

kawaii-dango wrote:



Username: kawaii-dango
Name: Ryuu Hitoshinai
weapon: long-sword
Pic:


no probelm.^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.