Post Reply Wanna try becoming mod?
Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 9/10/09
If this group expand more den i could have different types of mod...

there a couple of position you may wanna take...just tell me

Expertise Higurashi- something like a co-creator
Forum Higurashi- one that is in charge of the forums
Photographic Higurashi- one that is in charge of the albums

Inactive mods will be kick out of the moderators' realm

follow this format:
username:
name:
positon:
reason why:
are u gonna be active?:
Expertise Higurashi
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

animateluv9 wrote:


If this group expand more den i could have different types of mod...


there a couple of position you may wanna take...just tell me


username: killerandkain
name: megami
positon: mod
reason why: i love higurashi and i love helping groups
Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

killerandkain wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:


If this group expand more den i could have different types of mod...


there a couple of position you may wanna take...just tell me


username: killerandkain
name: megami
positon: mod
reason why: i love higurashi and i love helping groups


granted, now a offical mod
Expertise Higurashi
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

animateluv9 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:


If this group expand more den i could have different types of mod...


there a couple of position you may wanna take...just tell me


username: killerandkain
name: megami
positon: mod
reason why: i love higurashi and i love helping groups


granted, now a offical mod


thanks heee
Higurashi
172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 8/30/09
Can someone help me delete what i posted ??

thx
Posted 8/28/09
Username: renagade36
Name: Renee
positon: mod
reason why: i love watching higurashi and I like helping out groups to make them better
Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09


Do not post this here in the future

Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

renagade36 wrote:

Username: renagade36
Name: Renee
positon: mod
reason why: i love watching higurashi and I like helping out groups to make them better


what kind of mod?
Posted 8/29/09


Forum Mod
Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09


granted, official mod
Photographic Higurashi
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines, cavi...
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
username: lesterjoromat
name: lester
positon: photographic mod
reason why: i just love higurashi
Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 8/30/09


granted, official mod

Photographic Higurashi
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines, cavi...
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

animateluv9 wrote:



granted, official mod



thx al
Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 8/30/09


show ur gratefulness by working hard for the group

Photographic Higurashi
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines, cavi...
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
i think u already know how hard i work
You must be logged in to post.