First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
If you could choose how to do, how would it be??
56939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


MiSSiEbunBAO wrote:

I'd drown.





freda-chan wrote:

Yeah, I'd rather be drowned to... than those other 4.





chinita333 wrote:

drown





wishing_stars wrote:

Drowned





xoxanime wrote:

drown:D


actually, drowning is more painful.

If water enters the airways of a conscious victim the victim will try to cough up the water or swallow it thus inhaling more water involuntarily. Upon water entering the airways, both conscious and unconscious victims experience laryngospasm, that is the larynx or the vocal cords in the throat constrict and seal the air tube. This prevents water from entering the lungs. Because of this laryngospasm, water enters the stomach in the initial phase of drowning and very little water enters the lungs.

So, you will most likely start hyperventilating and your lungs burn like fire while ur whole chest feels like its being pounded on and ur brain cells start deteriorating, all the while you're trying to gasp for air. So basically, you're SLOWLY dieing, as each of ur organs stops functioning.


personally, decapitation or blowing would be best. swipeeee.


you beat me to the punch lol, i agree 100%, but i say being blown up is better, you feel a little burning sensation, and then, boom, your gone cuuting your head off, well even if its off you stay alive for like 2 to 4 sec i think and Imagen that


but without the head, u dont feel anything.

edit: cuz u dont know it hurts.


lol true, but just the thought of me being able to see my dead body for the last sec of my life creeps me out, id like to go out with a bang XD everyone wants to go a difrent way i guess
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Neukuhn wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


MiSSiEbunBAO wrote:

I'd drown.





freda-chan wrote:

Yeah, I'd rather be drowned to... than those other 4.





chinita333 wrote:

drown





wishing_stars wrote:

Drowned





xoxanime wrote:

drown:D


actually, drowning is more painful.

If water enters the airways of a conscious victim the victim will try to cough up the water or swallow it thus inhaling more water involuntarily. Upon water entering the airways, both conscious and unconscious victims experience laryngospasm, that is the larynx or the vocal cords in the throat constrict and seal the air tube. This prevents water from entering the lungs. Because of this laryngospasm, water enters the stomach in the initial phase of drowning and very little water enters the lungs.

So, you will most likely start hyperventilating and your lungs burn like fire while ur whole chest feels like its being pounded on and ur brain cells start deteriorating, all the while you're trying to gasp for air. So basically, you're SLOWLY dieing, as each of ur organs stops functioning.


personally, decapitation or blowing would be best. swipeeee.


you beat me to the punch lol, i agree 100%, but i say being blown up is better, you feel a little burning sensation, and then, boom, your gone cuuting your head off, well even if its off you stay alive for like 2 to 4 sec i think and Imagen that


but without the head, u dont feel anything.

edit: cuz u dont know it hurts
.


lol true, but just the thought of me being able to see my dead body for the last sec of my life creeps me out, id like to go out with a bang XD everyone wants to go a difrent way i guess


did u know a chicken lived for 18 months after its head got cut off?
56939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


MiSSiEbunBAO wrote:

I'd drown.





freda-chan wrote:

Yeah, I'd rather be drowned to... than those other 4.





chinita333 wrote:

drown





wishing_stars wrote:

Drowned





xoxanime wrote:

drown:D


actually, drowning is more painful.

If water enters the airways of a conscious victim the victim will try to cough up the water or swallow it thus inhaling more water involuntarily. Upon water entering the airways, both conscious and unconscious victims experience laryngospasm, that is the larynx or the vocal cords in the throat constrict and seal the air tube. This prevents water from entering the lungs. Because of this laryngospasm, water enters the stomach in the initial phase of drowning and very little water enters the lungs.

So, you will most likely start hyperventilating and your lungs burn like fire while ur whole chest feels like its being pounded on and ur brain cells start deteriorating, all the while you're trying to gasp for air. So basically, you're SLOWLY dieing, as each of ur organs stops functioning.


personally, decapitation or blowing would be best. swipeeee.


you beat me to the punch lol, i agree 100%, but i say being blown up is better, you feel a little burning sensation, and then, boom, your gone cuuting your head off, well even if its off you stay alive for like 2 to 4 sec i think and Imagen that


but without the head, u dont feel anything.

edit: cuz u dont know it hurts
.


lol true, but just the thought of me being able to see my dead body for the last sec of my life creeps me out, id like to go out with a bang XD everyone wants to go a difrent way i guess


did u know a chicken lived for 18 months after its head got cut off?


wtf? i know its body stays alive for a while but 18 months, how is that possible
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
i would choose to get blown up, it's quicker. ; D
2740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where your not at...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
be stabbed
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Decapitation, not drowning cuz it causes more suffering and to be decapitated it would be very quick
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Yeah, I heard drowning is painful while being decapitated is painless. So I'm going to have to go with having my head chopped off.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
it took me a few moments to decide but i choose blown up coz it's quick!
Posted 1/21/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:
did u know a chicken lived for 18 months after its head got cut off?


You speak of the true legend of Mike the headless chicken.

http://www.miketheheadlesschicken.org/story.php
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Drowned.
Posted 1/21/09
blown up for obvious reasons
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09
I would rather drown. And since I like to swim the chances are pretty high. But with dying either way you're going to feel pain, so why does it matter?
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

gopherthegold wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:
did u know a chicken lived for 18 months after its head got cut off?


You speak of the true legend of Mike the headless chicken.

http://www.miketheheadlesschicken.org/story.php


yes i know.
19005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
blown up
i would never want to drown
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Decapitation. Quick and painless.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.