First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Hotest Anime Guy/Girl
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
Britney from hayate no gotoku

You said Guy/Girl Right?
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
ikuto from shugo chara
zero from vampire knight...
and the host club of ouran high school XD
Posted 1/22/09
ish a dupe..
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Milchae wrote:

Britney from hayate no gotoku

You said Guy/Girl Right?


lol thats silly
Posted 1/22/09




Posted 1/22/09

holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-____- dupelicate

why did you choose hakufu o_O there are other girls who are way and way better


They don't watch enough anime >_>


yeah people these days are only watching -overrated- anime ~sigh~
i wonder what will happen if the old anime will be gone and there is only -overrated- anime

37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Baka-Master wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-____- dupelicate

why did you choose hakufu o_O there are other girls who are way and way better


They don't watch enough anime >_>


yeah people these days are only watching -overrated- anime ~sigh~
i wonder what will happen if the old anime will be gone and there is only -overrated- anime



Society will fail
7408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Maou068 wrote:

@OP: I suggest that you use CR's search engine before you make a thread.


I'll keep that in mind next time thanks

7408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Baka-Master wrote:

-____- dupelicate

why did you choose hakufu o_O there are other girls who are way and way better


Thats just who I like I've seen a lot of anime and thats who I choose

7408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-____- dupelicate

why did you choose hakufu o_O there are other girls who are way and way better


They don't watch enough anime >_>


I feel I've watched enough anime to make a solid pick
http://myanimelist.net/profile/animan630

Posted 1/22/09

animan630 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-____- dupelicate

why did you choose hakufu o_O there are other girls who are way and way better


Thats just who I like I've seen a lot of anime and thats who I choose



you just lake taste in anime girls ^_^
7408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Baka-Master wrote:


animan630 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-____- dupelicate

why did you choose hakufu o_O there are other girls who are way and way better


Thats just who I like I've seen a lot of anime and thats who I choose



you just lake taste in anime girls ^_^


yeah thats probly it so who would you pick?

Posted 1/22/09

animan630 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


animan630 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-____- dupelicate

why did you choose hakufu o_O there are other girls who are way and way better


Thats just who I like I've seen a lot of anime and thats who I choose



you just lake taste in anime girls ^_^


yeah thats probly it so who would you pick?



hmm something like this :3 yeah i know its from manga but they're still hawt ^_^



( i am that guy in the right ^_^
7408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Baka-Master wrote:


animan630 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


animan630 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-____- dupelicate

why did you choose hakufu o_O there are other girls who are way and way better


Thats just who I like I've seen a lot of anime and thats who I choose



you just lake taste in anime girls ^_^


yeah thats probly it so who would you pick?



hmm something like this :3 yeah i know its from manga but they're still hawt ^_^



( i am that guy in the right ^_^


Ah man you got me you suck

Posted 1/22/09

animan630 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


animan630 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


animan630 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-____- dupelicate

why did you choose hakufu o_O there are other girls who are way and way better


Thats just who I like I've seen a lot of anime and thats who I choose



you just lake taste in anime girls ^_^


yeah thats probly it so who would you pick?



hmm something like this :3 yeah i know its from manga but they're still hawt ^_^



( i am that guy in the right ^_^


Ah man you got me you suck



suck what ^_^ i hope not your balls ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.