First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
YG (will) debut new girl group
24966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
OH my!! another girl group? isn't that too much?




Park Bom (top right), we know from her Anycall days with Lee Hyori and Lee Joongi, Sandara Park (lower right) is a singer/actress from the Philippines, and known as “Philippine’s BoA,” rapper CL (top left) speaks 4 languages including English, French, Japanese and Kong Min-ji (bottom left) has a background in dance. For the fifth member, YG will be releasing more information when the group debuts.

Already, the girls are in the studio working on their debut album for release in April 2009. And Big Bang’s G-Dragon will play producer, so we’ll hear more “crack, crack, crack” from the girls.

As for the group name, “Sista” has been floating around, but YG Entertainment has stated that the name has yet to be determined.

What do you think would be a good name? Girls Girls? Wonder Generation? Big Bang Girls?

[Update: The title of 5 girl group's single is "Madness" ]
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
lol .. Girls Girls

~as for me i think i've already found a good girl group

"After School"
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
if gd is producin dem i think it will be great. ill support dem. i wonder wat yg is gonna name them....hmmmmm.....
Posted 1/21/09
I heard Sandara Park's singing is pretty mediocre xD anywho CL & Park Bom is beast . Move over Wonder Girls lol.
34341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
well i listen and see if they are any good
488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / San Diego Ca (ori...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
if gd is producing- i'm looking forward to it :-)
by the way, big bang girls?-- lol (nice label :-)
hope the name is good tho- i want gd to come up w/ it hehe
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Robo-Bot wrote:

lol .. Girls Girls

~as for me i think i've already found a good girl group

"After School"


Eck.
-

Whoa, I wonder what name they're going to end up with.
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
As long as they sing better live than WG, then I'm fine with anything.
I'm excited for this group.
Park Bom is awesome~
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

mushrie wrote:


Robo-Bot wrote:

lol .. Girls Girls

~as for me i think i've already found a good girl group

"After School"


Eck.
-

Whoa, I wonder what name they're going to end up with.


eck for what, .. the name or the group itself?
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Robo-Bot wrote:


mushrie wrote:


Robo-Bot wrote:

lol .. Girls Girls

~as for me i think i've already found a good girl group

"After School"


Eck.
-

Whoa, I wonder what name they're going to end up with.


eck for what, .. the name or the group itself?


The group. Not to be off topic or anything but I don't like the group. I actually like the "hot" concept they're trying to aim for but I hate their songs.
885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
is this confirmed already???with sandara park??
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

mushrie wrote:


Robo-Bot wrote:


mushrie wrote:


Robo-Bot wrote:

lol .. Girls Girls

~as for me i think i've already found a good girl group

"After School"


Eck.
-

Whoa, I wonder what name they're going to end up with.


eck for what, .. the name or the group itself?


The group. Not to be off topic or anything but I don't like the group. I actually like the "hot" concept they're trying to aim for but I hate their songs.


hmm .. i kinda like their song "Ah" but i guess you have your opinion
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
i think the i like the name Big Girls XD just kidding

here's one of their practices...it's a little preview :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnOcLASk768
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / withyoseobonadate.
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

is this confirmed already???with sandara park??


Yeah. It has already been confirmed.

We'll just have to wait and see how they're going to be like but I say that they're going to succeed.If big bang succeeded then they'll also. So excited for them.^^
Posted 1/21/09
OMGG IM EXCITED!
Im not a huge fan of YG, but im excited for this group ;]
Sandara Park looks so pretty ~
I heard it was a huge age gap between them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.