First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Nocturne Forest
Posted 1/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *gasp and gets off of Flame*
I didn't ask u to carry me around..*suddenly laughs*


Flame: well you were on my bakk. Hey what are u laughing at?



Blaze: *walks over and looks u in the eyes*
cuz u said I'm heavy..*pokes ur cheeks and laughs*


Flame: You are
-pulls ur cheeks-


Blaze: *hears some1 nearby*
umm we are not the only 1s here
Posted 1/24/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *hears some1 nearby*
umm we are not the only 1s here


Flame: -growls-
Like a mut like you could take us down
Moderator
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
* wakes up and something was about to fall but Zero prounces and hit the beehive* AAAAAAHHH, who dares to go against me?? *looks around*
Posted 1/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *hears some1 nearby*
umm we are not the only 1s here


Flame: -growls-
Like a mut like you could take us down


Blaze: *looks above and sees Phoenix*
He is already here..*looks at Flame*
umm do u know who that might be??
Posted 1/24/09
I chuckled you are preety feisty i said with a chuckle. I changed into my wolf form and growled...
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *looks above and sees Phoenix*
He is already here..*looks at Flame*
umm do u know who that might be??


Flame: -snarls and looks at Phoenix-
That was fast.
Like that form will help you.
Posted 1/24/09
screw you!!! i said as i growled again. i lunged forward and tackled her to the ground. I looked at her face How old are you???...
Posted 1/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *looks above and sees Phoenix*
He is already here..*looks at Flame*
umm do u know who that might be??


Flame: -snarls and looks at Phoenix-
That was fast.
Like that form will help you.


Blaze: *snaps my fingers and sparks fire on the wolf's tail*
How dare u lay ur filthy claws on my sis!!!
*pulls Flame up and back*
Posted 1/24/09
Flame: -growled and kicked him off-
Does it matter
Posted 1/24/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *snaps my fingers and sparks fire on the wolf's tail*
How dare u lay ur filthy claws on my sis!!!
*pulls Flame up and back*


Flame: Thanks sis.
-stares at the wolf-
Posted 1/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *snaps my fingers and sparks fire on the wolf's tail*
How dare u lay ur filthy claws on my sis!!!
*pulls Flame up and back*


Flame: Thanks sis.
-stares at the wolf-


Blaze: Np sis
*moves back and stares down at the wolf*
Posted 1/24/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: Np sis
*moves back and stares down at the wolf*


Flame: -chuckles-
Now i smell like wet dog
Posted 1/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: Np sis
*moves back and stares down at the wolf*


Flame: -chuckles-
Now i smell like wet dog


Blaze: *playfully pushes Flame away and covers my nose*
Yes u do!, u need to take a shower when we get back home..*laughs a lil*
Posted 1/24/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *playfully pushes Flame away and covers my nose*
Yes u do!, u need to take a shower when we get back home..*laughs a lil*



punkroker wrote:

screw you!!! i said as i growled again. i lunged forward and tackled her to the ground. I looked at her face How old are you???...


Flame: -makes a face-
Yuck
-turns to look at the wolf-
Anywayz whats ur name?
Posted 1/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *playfully pushes Flame away and covers my nose*
Yes u do!, u need to take a shower when we get back home..*laughs a lil*



punkroker wrote:

screw you!!! i said as i growled again. i lunged forward and tackled her to the ground. I looked at her face How old are you???...


Flame: -makes a face-
Yuck
-turns to look at the wolf-
Anywayz whats ur name?


Blaze: *Phoenix gently lands next to me, and I burried my face in his wings*
Phoenix, Flame stinks *laughs a lil and looks at the wolf*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.