First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD Applications
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 7/6/09

Starlight305 wrote:

Please fill this out if you want to be a MOD:

Did you invite all of your buddies?:
Online Times:
Examples (Please put in spoiler!):


ATTENTION

Please note that we are only accepting talented MODs!!!
If you don't get accepted, you can wait three days before trying again.
And we have nothing against you, we just want to ensure only the best quality for out requesters!!!
THX for your understanding!!! ^-^


Did you invite all of your buddies?: yes
Online Times: Only on Saturday and Sunday
Examples:


REJECT
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

momoko-chii wrote:

Did you invite all of your buddies?: hai
Online Times: 10 hours a day
Examples (Please put in spoiler!):


OMG~ I haven't been able to came on to Crunchy for a long time now so I didn't see this until just now!! >< So if you're still interested, you qualify to be a MOD~ ^^
Posted 7/8/09

Starlight305 wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:

Did you invite all of your buddies?: hai
Online Times: 10 hours a day
Examples (Please put in spoiler!):


OMG~ I haven't been able to came on to Crunchy for a long time now so I didn't see this until just now!! >< So if you're still interested, you qualify to be a MOD~ ^^


uhm,.. if you'd like me to be a mod,.. well,.. uhmm,.. i am still interested,..
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09


Haha!~ xD Then welcome! ^o^ Can you please put the examples that you want to show on the front page in the format like the others??? THX ~
Posted 7/8/09

Starlight305 wrote:



Haha!~ xD Then welcome! ^o^ Can you please put the examples that you want to show on the front page in the format like the others??? THX ~


Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09


Thanks~ ^^
Wanna be Maniac
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In somewhere and...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/17/09
REJECT

Did you invite all of your buddies?:yes i'll
Online Times:friday to sunday and free time or if no school =]
Examples (Please put in spoiler!):
Wanna be Maniac
22776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/17/09
ACCEPT

Did you invite all of your buddies?:yes^^
Online Times:almost all the time but if hav exams n cant cope with my sch studies wont be on...others will^^
Examples (Please put in spoiler!):
avatar:

banners:

icons:

manga colouring:
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09


Accepted, but keep on improving ne~ ^^ And can you please put the examples that you want to show on the front page in the format like the others??? THX ~
Wanna be Maniac
22776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/09 , edited 7/17/09

Starlight305 wrote:



Accepted, but keep on improving ne~ ^^ And can you please put the examples that you want to show on the front page in the format like the others??? THX ~


sure^^
29079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ғιeʟᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴏsᴇs ɪɴ...
Offline
Posted 10/13/09
Did you invite all of your buddies?: Yes
Online Times: Everyday
Examples (Please put in spoiler!):
Posted 11/20/09 , edited 11/20/09


Did you invite all of your buddies?: yes, "Group invitations sent to 67 users! 34 users are already members or invited to this group."
Online Times:everyday~ but, i invisible x3
Examples (Please put in spoiler!):

Wanna be Maniac
1484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/12 , edited 5/27/12
Did you invite all of your buddies?: Yesh~
Online Times: 5-7 times a week!
Examples (Please put in spoiler!): I only do icons ~♥~


Sorry if those are UGLY >w< I'm a beginner T^T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.