First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply The Hunters Headquarters
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/24/09
A place where hunters live. Come, hunters, and plot your next big attack on the vampires and werewolves.
Beatiful lakes and the best waterfall all over the place. But only Hunters~ Anyone else that dares to step onto Hunter's territories will have no mercy.


the village:




Healing Falls:


There's a legend that the bestest healer lives in Healing Falls, and will appear to anyone
who is badly injured


Cliff:


only for hunters

The grand Store:



Millions of books and weapons......

houses:






Enjoy~~





Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
*Stands at the edge of a cliff, watching the village below*
Attack huh..its been peaceful lately..
*Sits down on the cliff, armor shining in the sunlight*
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
*sits down next to Bestkill*
well, it is fun to make things less peacefull.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

kasshan wrote:

*sits down next to Bestkill*
well, it is fun to make things less peacefull.


*Jin slowly stalks behind them being very careful not to be spotted overhearing there conversation*
hm, so does this mean an attack will take place soon
*listens more intently, the wind slightly blowing muffling any sound he makes*
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


kasshan wrote:

*sits down next to Bestkill*
well, it is fun to make things less peacefull.


*Jin slowly stalks behind them being very careful not to be spotted overhearing there conversation*
hm, so does this mean an attack will take place soon
*listens more intently, the wind slightly blowing muffling any sound he makes*


*Stands behind Jin, Watching him from behind*
Kuro: ...Boo...
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
*turns around and laughs*
wow. cute.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Bestkill wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


kasshan wrote:

*sits down next to Bestkill*
well, it is fun to make things less peacefull.


*Jin slowly stalks behind them being very careful not to be spotted overhearing there conversation*
hm, so does this mean an attack will take place soon
*listens more intently, the wind slightly blowing muffling any sound he makes*


*Stands behind Jin, Watching him from behind*
Kuro: ...Boo...


*quickly jumps back and begins to growl*
So you damned hunters are going to plan another attack, did i hear right?
*gets ready to pounce incase they attack*
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
*stands up laughing*
well, it depends.....
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09


*Smiles Slightly*
..it depends..I might call off the attack if my mood improves..
*Walks slowly towards Jin showing no sign of attacking at all*
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Bestkill wrote:



*Smiles Slightly*
..it depends..I might call off the attack if my mood improves..
*Walks slowly towards Jin showing no sign of attacking at all*


*muscles begin to slowly calm, the tension lowering*
if that is the case, please forgive my intrusion, but I cannot allow anything to happen to my master
*sits up straight and begins to lick his short white fur*
so if your mood doesn't improve it be best to keep away from her, or there will be trouble
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
*comes up and hugs Kuro from behind*
....we may be able to work something out.... but whats in it for us?
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/24/09


*Kuro stops right in front of Jin, looking into his eyes*
...And what is she going to do to me if I dont...?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

kasshan wrote:

*comes up and hugs Kuro from behind*
....we may be able to work something out.... but whats in it for us?


*looks out towards the town*
Let's just say you get to keep your heads humans
*a growl escapes from his throat*
Just a scratch on her and you'll be introuble, remember that
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Bestkill wrote:



*Kuro stops right in front of Jin, looking into his eyes*
...And what is she going to do to me if I dont...?


She may not do anything to you, she is to kind being from the clan she rules, but unlike her I will do something about it
*licks his lips and then transforms into his human form*
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


Bestkill wrote:



*Kuro stops right in front of Jin, looking into his eyes*
...And what is she going to do to me if I dont...?


She may not do anything to you, she is to kind being from the clan she rules, but unlike her I will do something about it
*licks his lips and then transforms into his human form*


*Watches Jin, Eyes Glowing Silver*
..Too bad I have no interest in your queen..
*Appears next to Jin, whispering in his ear*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.