First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply The Hunters Headquarters
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
*Shiro walks through the village towards the scent*
Hm, one is Kuro's but the others, who's is it?
*She runs swiftly and see's them fighting, she watches from the distance seeing the rosari in Kuro's hand*
What iis queen Ezra doing?!
Posted 1/25/09
-Fujin drops down beside Shiro-
hmmm you dont think we should help her Shiro?
but that is your hunter friend from before....
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Bestkill wrote:



*Grins with the pistol pointing at her, clicking the safety trigger off*
..How so..?


Hm? your facial expressions are all so complicated, its cute and dont forget about your will to live even if it costs killing someone. Its all so facinating the way you people function, it makes it cute
*Ezra begins to laugh and then suddenly her body gives off imence heat, scorching the side of Kuros cheek that she had held in her hands*


*Grits teeth as the heat scorches Kuro's mouth, Pulling down the pistol to Ezar's stomach and firing 6 rounds of UV bullets into her abdomen*
...Lets see who dies first then...
*Watches Ezar, finger tensing on the trigger*


*Blood splatters but then turns to nothing but water, then shade ran up and bit his arm holding the gun hard*
It would seem the tides of battle have changed
*ezra comes near him and attacks with a large sword made of scorching flames*



*Drops the pistol and cuffs the wolf's neck with amazing strength, throwing it towards the flamming sword, while using one leg to trip Ezra onto the ground*
I dont think so..
*Making a hand sign, the rest of the 4 hunters dashes forward to plunge their daggers into Ezra*


*she screetches in painbut keeps fighting, a large shadow like dome covers her and the hunters, when it dissapears the hunters are put in a daze, seeing pictures of themselves being tortured*
I wont die that easily, tsk those idiots they only inflicted minor wounds, nothing i can't heal
*She swithes her attributes to wind and then heals her wounds almost completally before creating a large Hurricane*



*The Hunters dissapears one by one as they melt into the shadows, taking Hunters on the ground with them*
..Vampire..do you wish to destroy the whole village..is that what you have come to do..?
*Stares coldly at Ezar, taking out a small Rosari and holding it in his hands*


*she growls loufly and distances herself away from the rosari*
hmph, so you are smart afterall, yes I am here to do what I can to ruin your village, maybe then you people will fear us like your supposed to



*Kuro watches the Vampire and answers in a completely cold voice*
..Then you give me no choice..
*Priests chanting could be heard as Kuro walks towards Ezar, timeframe slowing down and and everything turning red*
Repeat after me...I will never assualt the Hunters again...
*Kuro walks towards Ezar, his eyes showing an dangerously red glow*
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

darkness2light wrote:

-Fujin drops down beside Shiro-
hmmm you dont think we should help her Shiro?
but that is your hunter friend from before....


*Nods head and her usual happy face falls*
I - I don't know what to do?
*she smells blood coming from Kuro*
S-she hurt him, Fujin I'm going to try and stop them
*Shiro jumps down in between the two of them, glancing back at the two of them*

Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Bestkill wrote:



*Grins with the pistol pointing at her, clicking the safety trigger off*
..How so..?


Hm? your facial expressions are all so complicated, its cute and dont forget about your will to live even if it costs killing someone. Its all so facinating the way you people function, it makes it cute
*Ezra begins to laugh and then suddenly her body gives off imence heat, scorching the side of Kuros cheek that she had held in her hands*


*Grits teeth as the heat scorches Kuro's mouth, Pulling down the pistol to Ezar's stomach and firing 6 rounds of UV bullets into her abdomen*
...Lets see who dies first then...
*Watches Ezar, finger tensing on the trigger*


*Blood splatters but then turns to nothing but water, then shade ran up and bit his arm holding the gun hard*
It would seem the tides of battle have changed
*ezra comes near him and attacks with a large sword made of scorching flames*



*Drops the pistol and cuffs the wolf's neck with amazing strength, throwing it towards the flamming sword, while using one leg to trip Ezra onto the ground*
I dont think so..
*Making a hand sign, the rest of the 4 hunters dashes forward to plunge their daggers into Ezra*


*she screetches in painbut keeps fighting, a large shadow like dome covers her and the hunters, when it dissapears the hunters are put in a daze, seeing pictures of themselves being tortured*
I wont die that easily, tsk those idiots they only inflicted minor wounds, nothing i can't heal
*She swithes her attributes to wind and then heals her wounds almost completally before creating a large Hurricane*



*The Hunters dissapears one by one as they melt into the shadows, taking Hunters on the ground with them*
..Vampire..do you wish to destroy the whole village..is that what you have come to do..?
*Stares coldly at Ezar, taking out a small Rosari and holding it in his hands*


*she growls loufly and distances herself away from the rosari*
hmph, so you are smart afterall, yes I am here to do what I can to ruin your village, maybe then you people will fear us like your supposed to



*Kuro watches the Vampire and answers in a completely cold voice*
..Then you give me no choice..
*Priests chanting could be heard as Kuro walks towards Ezar, timeframe slowing down and and everything turning red*
Repeat after me...I will never assualt the Hunters again...
*Kuro walks towards Ezar, his eyes showing an dangerously red glow*



*Ezra's eyes change to a dull black colour as she fights to escape from Kuro, then although everything red she can make out Shiro's scent and then she begins to smile*
I-it would appear we h-have a visitor, she d-doesn't seem to happy either

Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09



*Everything turns back to normal as Shiro jumps in, the timeframe speeds up again as if nothing had happened*
...
*Crosses arms over chest, looking at Shiro*
..Are you here to help her..?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:




*Everything turns back to normal as Shiro jumps in, the timeframe speeds up again as if nothing had happened*
...
*Crosses arms over chest, looking at Shiro*
..Are you here to help her..?


both of you
*Shiro clenches her fists tight and begins to yell*
STOP IT RIGHT NOW !
*forceful winds sweep by around her*


Posted 1/25/09
-Dashes behind Kuro, then trapping him completely in a sphere of wind, lifting his weapons off his hands and levitating him over the ground-
Im very glad that you saved my queen, but to hurt the Elite's queen....
-concentrates on what he has seen-
did you start this fight?
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:




*Everything turns back to normal as Shiro jumps in, the timeframe speeds up again as if nothing had happened*
...
*Crosses arms over chest, looking at Shiro*
..Are you here to help her..?


*makes and use,s a humungess elamentill attack on him and then walks away*
i hope he,s dead now.
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09
Fujin:
- sphere blows away the attack, hitting the ground with a loud crash-
"enough is enough"
-then summons his powers to push Ezra against a nearby wall, making her unable to move-
"you even dare to attack in front of the Wind Clan, and perhaps if you knew this hunter saved Shiro and probably does not wish to hunt, but to protect, i hope you will stop this fighting"
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09


*Raises hands*
...I admit defeat..I wont fight a battle that I cant win..
*Looks girmly at the ground*
Do whatever you want..but the rest of the hunters wont just stand by and do nothing..
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

darkness2light wrote:

Fujin:
- sphere blows away the attack, hitting the ground with a loud crash-
"enough is enough"
-then summons his powers to push Ezra against a nearby wall, making her unable to move-
"you even dare to attack in front of the Wind Clan, and perhaps if you knew this hunter saved Shiro and probably does not wish to hunt, but to protect, i hope you will stop this fighting"


*jumps out of the way and makes all the elements agenst him*
i,m here to say that the ball is open.
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


darkness2light wrote:

Fujin:
- sphere blows away the attack, hitting the ground with a loud crash-
"enough is enough"
-then summons his powers to push Ezra against a nearby wall, making her unable to move-
"you even dare to attack in front of the Wind Clan, and perhaps if you knew this hunter saved Shiro and probably does not wish to hunt, but to protect, i hope you will stop this fighting"


*jumps out of the way and makes all the elements attack agenst him*
i,m here to say that the ball is open.


Posted 1/25/09
-sighs-
Kuro, it appears she only wanted to inform you of something....and because of your nervousness...attacked her
-puts off his powers-
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:



*Raises hands*
...I admit defeat..I wont fight a battle that I cant win..
*Looks girmly at the ground*
Do whatever you want..but the rest of the hunters wont just stand by and do nothing..


*She walks up to Kuro and slaps him in the face*
Idiot, you were careless enough to let her burn you
*Shiro puts her cool hand on his face and she begins to heal it, leaving a small scar*
You know i was worried
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.